Bot hackers ruined the game (MUST SEE FOR LATE GAME) - video + evidence + GG BnS

DarkkyShadow

Video:

Evidence of hacks starts at: 4:45

Note in the video that everyone else are the same. No one dies. Ever. So it is obvious glitch/hacks. But I doubt glitch because there is no way to glitch 2 bosses like that. 

Plus, pet was taking damages. It means the damage was negated on player level only it seems (for me in the situation at least). Further proves they do use hack

Every, single, day. These bots go around Talus forward base and start spam killing all of the terror bosses for the keys. I CANNOT get any of the misty wood key AT ALL for the late game because bots kill everything. For a free 2 player like me, this is pretty much the only source of income other than doing all of the dailies. But thanks to these bots + hackers, I am totally being rap'd here to to see bots farming all of the keys shutting down the game economy by dominating the soulstone/keys market.
What's more disgusting is that these bots uses godmode hack + probably damage hack to boost their overall damage. As shown in the vid, I was not taking any damage because they glitched the boss or something. This is my first time seeing a network of bots plus hack, in this kind of scale and NCsoft does absolute nothing about it. So it is GG BnS.
Your anti-cheat does nothing. Late game is an dead end that needs to pay real money to gold farmers to get anywhere (further promotes those botting networks). Infinite bot. 

However, this kind of botting is the first time I have ever seen... This scale. This speed. This organization. This efficiency of a boss grinder. BnS just opened my eyes around how horrible bots can get in a game. 

Please bump this thread and comment on your thoughts. We need GM, NCSoft, forum mod to do something about this, and your comment will help!
Every hour that goes by, the worse the economy gets, and the more gold farmers earns from desperate players. Thank you.

For people who say I am bad:

I get it, I didn't go for moonwater soulshield because I don't need that much HP for a DPS. 

I get it, I don't use Q because I focus more on DPS than dodging attacks.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, DiBBz said:

dont you think you should have closed majority of those windows / background process in order for the video to be smoother ?

its like watching a slideshow that was taken by rotten potatoes 

It's not about the quality of the video, that was a pretty useless and retarded comment you just left there.

13 minutes ago, Shanhaevel said:

well looking at thiu tell they teleported? same thing you see when someone changes channel.... like you said "came out of nowhere" s vid how can yo

Did you even watch it? He said they all switch channel at the same time.

1 minute ago, Vinter said:

yes ive watches that slide show thats why im asking....when im with my faction there and we lest say "hunt| for other faction players its like..."theyre on channel x lets go" and all switch almost at the same time (and in this movie not all of them switched at the same time but lest say in batches)

1 minute ago, Vinter said:

It's not about the quality of the video, that was a pretty useless and retarded comment you just left there.

That wasn't at the same time, it looks like an organized group that just told people to move there. 

4 minutes ago, Vinter said:

how is it in any way useless to what he is presenting.. if you are going to record at least make sure you can get a decent 30FPS. otherwise expect criticism! especially while recording in windowed mode that shows that he clearly could have had maintained more than that and at a stable rate!

also how can a comment be useless and retarded at the same time ?? its one or the other you pleb!

It seems more like an organized community of gold farmers instead of botting. On a rather grand scale as well.
It is going to be hard to ban such accounts as they are still legit players (even getting premium), even though they are playing this as a job and selling what they grind ~

And yes, they are probably the same people that rush grinded to 45 and sold moonwater transformation to everyone at crazy prices, grinded 24/7 for the recipe, using/selling them to profit off us. And then selling us back the gold they earn. It is such a grey area... they are players yet not players as well (if you get what I mean).

Nothing to say about the damage invulnerability though...

Its the age old bad kid logic. Ive been accused of hacking and cheating in games simply because I was really good and the bad player could not comprehend how someone could have such skill. They default to deluding themselves into thinking that the good player(s) have aim bot or some kind of tool assist lmao.

As others have said this person says he has one of the tankiest soul shields in the game yet he only has 24k hp! this has to be a joke. Those players are not behaving in sync like bots, they dont have generic jumbled up names like bots have. bots are usually named fjfjsjkjff and sllsslslsls or some crap lol the names i could read in that sea of players all had pretty normal names... the reason they could survive the boss AOE is cause they probably had the moonwater pvp set which gives TONS of hp. And they probably have doom & bloom spec'd to heal other players meaning all those summoners are healing eachother via doom n bloom...

if the author of this video had any idea  how bns actually worked this video would have never been made *facepalm*

Archived