Pinchy's outfit

silentera

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Yahni said:

There's a tail and a hat adornment as well. The hat makes the hair shorter  though.

god that is going to be hell to farm, not only it takes time to kill that scorpion it also drops just 1 essences, in general the drop rate from the wheels is horrible, I have spent over 150 golden deva essences and only got 2 pieces, farming 150 pinchy essences is going to be a nightmare.

1 minute ago, Sader said:

god that is going to be hell to farm, not only it takes time to kill that scorpion it also drops just 1 essences, in general the drop rate from the wheels is horrible, I have spent over 150 golden deva essences and only got 2 pieces, farming 150 pinchy essences is going to be a nightmare.

Well it won't be too bad :) (the essence drops are low though, but there are chances to get 2) They can be bought off the marketplace as an alternative way to get them. Prices are kinda low compared to the first few days. Hopefully you'll be lucky this time :)

On 1/27/2016 at 3:16 PM, silentera said:

the thing about pinchy is that he is killed slowly due to 4 times going into the ground. And ppl that have aggro dont realize to get him close to the bombs.

Or people love to juggle him in the air and slow down everyone else's rotation so they can look flashy.

Pinchy's outfit is my personal favorite in game, I wear it almost always when in PvE. Having said that I was lucky and got my hat the first three essences I turned in.

I spend the next 150+ essences getting tails and soul shields and weapon boxes until between 150 to 170 essences I got the Pinchy outfit.

Keep farming! I have felt your pain it will drop eventually, I personally think the outfit is worth the farm.

I will give my Pinchy Pro Tips:

1. Drag pinchy near the bombs, it saves time!

2. Pinchy can be interrupted from going under if your group chains CC, and someone picks him up. This can actually get enough DPS where he gets up and goes back under!

3. at around 85%, 55% 30% Pinchy likes to go under, If you drop back and pre grab the bomb a little before these HP bar locations you can knock him back up right after he goes down.

4. Pinchy can drop 2 essences, and 1 more if you get the last hit! good luck!

Deva took 400+ essences to get outfit. Then others dropped in no time (including an outfit that dropped in dungeon from my box twice!). On tw server I bought 200+ pinchy essences to get the outfit. Should have gone more to get tail but I didn't know about it at the time. Essences are cheap because the game has been out in tw for so long. Wish I knew about essences being purchasable before solo fighting 1mil+ hp boss 100 times. Grrrr Warlock weapon didn't want to drop. 

Point is rng is random. Doh. 

16 minutes ago, Yui said:

4. Pinchy can drop 2 essences, and 1 more if you get the last hit! good luck!

so I don't really get the drop system, does the amount determined by the most damage dealt or the last hit?

14 minutes ago, DeaHamlet said:

Deva took 400+ essences to get outfit. Then others dropped in no time (including an outfit that dropped in dungeon from my box twice!). On tw server I bought 200+ pinchy essences to get the outfit. Should have gone more to get tail but I didn't know about it at the time. Essences are cheap because the game has been out in tw for so long. Wish I knew about essences being purchasable before solo fighting 1mil+ hp boss 100 times. Grrrr Warlock weapon didn't want to drop. 

Point is rng is random. Doh. 

What warlock weapon? it drops a warlock weapon too? what's the point of getting those weapons if they are not required for evolution?

It took me somewhere 100-150 spins to get the costume. In that time I got three hats (which I'll never wear because the hair it gives females, at least gon, is atrocious) and four tails.

Now, costumes I couldn't care less about (Dark Sandstorm, Wolfskin, a few others) I got in the first 10 rolls...

RNG is greaaaat. But hey, I have the cutest costume in the game even if it took 3 days.

If you do a certain amount of damage to the mob's total HP you will get 2 essences, I believe last hit rewards you an extra one and not max damage. I did have aggro but being an assassin I shifted it between invis. For the most part go for damage to get more essences.

22 minutes ago, Yui said:

If you do a certain amount of damage to the mob's total HP you will get 2 essences, I believe last hit rewards you an extra one and not max damage. I did have aggro but being an assassin I shifted it between invis. For the most part go for damage to get more essences.

Or you can trick the system with attacking to the boss at the last minute with a high burst of damage to get the same amount of essences.

27 minutes ago, Lilynetto said:

Or you can trick the system with attacking to the boss at the last minute with a high burst of damage to get the same amount of essences.

well I don't know, I'm a blade master and still haven't learned how to properly dps with the class, can't find a decent guide to explain combos and such

1 hour ago, Sader said:

so I don't really get the drop system, does the amount determined by the most damage dealt or the last hit?

What warlock weapon? it drops a warlock weapon too? what's the point of getting those weapons if they are not required for evolution?

AFAIK The number of essences you get is based on how much damage you do.  And you get an extra essence if you deliver the killing blow.

Note:  if you're paying attention to the system chat, the extra essence from the killing blow is a separate drop.  So you'll see:

You get 2 essences

You get 1 essence

Presumably if you solo a critter, you get all of them.  Most I've gotten from a world boss so far was 5 from the very first one.  (Didn't *quite* solo it, so maybe 6 are possible from it?)

Got the pinchy outfit and the deva outfit just from the essences given from quests and one kill. Unfortunately, I've spent 20g on transmuting a high quality pouches and both times only got a high quality fabric back.

On 1/27/2016 at 5:17 PM, Sylla said:

Do you mean this one:

ABQe1Zs.png

that only took me 4 days and i lost all my will to play this unfriendly game?

Most people i know is 45 now, and i just finished to get the dobok i wanted. Gg ncsoft, gg.

I am not sure how to tell you this, but you might want to see the apothecary. Your butt has eaten the backside of your outfit!

On 27.1.2016 at 11:26 PM, Milleinia said:

Well compared to Vindictus farming, outfit farming is a lot easier so I honestly don't mind spending time to doing so.

tell this to Naksun in treadtide arena plz x.x

i mean, sure i've never actually lost that fight so far, but seriously, that dude's skillset is op and broken as shits

Don't give up. I was going insane farming this. In the end I had about 100 spins before getting the outfit. It was the 6th costume box too. Sixth!! First 5 were either helm or tail.  Oh and I found out a few secrets. Your DPS mattress but I think there is a bug. You can be afk all fight, then go DPS crazy during his last resurface and you'll get 2 stones. 3 if you solo him. I was soloing him once and he was at 2% HP. This lowbee then comes in, punches him like 3x and I get only 2 stones. So yeah, it's all about that last rise.

Archived