I want a Rifle class!

Temjiu

watching Soha aireate ninja's with that machine gun skill really makes me want to have a rifle/gun class. we already have the perfect costume for them ;) . I can already see my cute little lyn with a big b@d@$$ machinegun blazing away....

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my guess, as to what happened, is that the developers were working on the class but somewhere down the line, it was canned because it didn't feel right for the game or something. Which doesn't make sense since Soha exists in this world. I heard you can still find files referencing this class, including skills and such for the class. 

29 minutes ago, Infamousxiii said:

engineer class with a scatternetstunblaster. throw mines, throw grenades, make turrets? would be very counterpoint to the whole "house of flying daggers" feel in this game.

They have this already... in Wildstar.

its already supported by lore, so people saying No, how about you explain why? more choices are good and already support in game for this style of class. I'd be all for a gun slinger it would be interesting... and add some variety to the game which it kind of needs. 

I was thinking the other day how fun this would be. i was in one instance where the NPC's dropped a short term rifle and two npc's were running ahead and fighting the badguys and i was hitting/stunning the mobs with the rifle.  It would probably go against the kung-fu theater feel off the game tho.   It doesn't feel like the right time period for a Gun-fu class.  

Archived