Wardrobe access for non-premium players

Termy

Ah another thread of F2P player(s) complaining about something that they want for FREE (considering they are playing the game for free), and they're unhappy because they have to pay to obtain something ...  I love these threads :D

Funny when people fail to comprehend that NCsoft is a business, not a charity organization.

Locking out wardrobe is the ONLY way to prevent this game from going Pay2Win and its really annoying how people with supposedly decent IQ can completely ignore that notion. How else is NCsoft going to make enough without offering a Pay2Win model?

At this point i genuinely wish B&S was pay2play so we dont have these self-entitled free players coming in with absolutely unreasonable requests and pointless discussions.

Just now, QuintessenceHD said:

Do you feel like you are better than people who have actually helped this game flourish with money so that your freeloading ass can sit and play?

you know how long this game has been out for in other countries?

no one held a gun to their head and said to make this a F2P game like no one held a gun to yours or mine to dump money into this.

Just now, ZigZack said:

you know how long this game has been out for in other countries?

no one held a gun to their head and said to make this a F2P game like no one held a gun to yours or mine to dump money into this.

The same way no one pointed a gun at your head to play B&S.

Just now, ZigZack said:

why not? thought they wanted my money? i'm speaking with my wallet here.

They have what you want, which is the wardrobe...  However you refuse to give them money to get the wardrobe and demand it for free...  I don't think you understand what "speaking with my wallet" means.

They have what you want, which is the wardrobe...  However you refuse to give them money to get the wardrobe and demand it for free...  I don't think you understand what "speaking with my wallet" means.

i do in fact. them having 1 thing behind a paywall isn't going to get me to dump my hard earned cash.

i care less for the extra stuff that you get with premium i don't need that stuff and i'm not going to waste $ on something you lose access to after you lose premium.

They are demanding for something that is not necessarily needed to play the game. I really hate these kind of people who thinks they are entitled to free stuff because it's F2P. F2P means you can play for free. Wardrobe doesn't give any stat so it's not needed to play the game.

Also, don't say they rob your money or something along that line. They don't rob you. Even if you write it like a joke, it becomes a problem when the trend continues.

Can't believe there are people who demand for something like this.

1 minute ago, ZigZack said:

i do in fact. them having 1 thing behind a paywall isn't going to get me to dump my hard earned cash.

i care less for the extra stuff that you get with premium i don't need that stuff and i'm not going to waste $ on something you lose access to after you lose premium.

No see, speaking with your wallet would be saying you won't get premium until "X" is included as a premium feature.  Or you don't approve of "X" so you refuse to buy the game..

F2P you don't really have the "speaking with my wallet" argument.

Edited by QuintessenceHD

No see, speaking with your wallet would be saying you won't get premium until "X" is included as a premium feature.

you do know they have a cash shop right? which they sell outfits right?

where am i going to store these outfits when i run out of bank storage and inventory?

2 minutes ago, ZigZack said:

where am i going to store these outfits when i run out of bank storage and inventory?

You'd need to buy close to every available outfit for that to happen. And for that you'd need to spend more than a hundred dollars on the game. The average person will most likely use one or two outfits for the entire game, plus the PvP uniforms.

Just now, TheMerfox said:

You'd need to buy close to every available outfit for that to happen. And for that you'd need to spend more than a hundred dollars on the game. The average person will most likely use one or two outfits for the entire game, plus the PvP uniforms.

which is true but the thought is still there.

i'm just not going to waste $ on 1 feature that shouldn't be paywalled theres no reason for it.

Just now, ZigZack said:

which is true but the thought is still there.

i'm just not going to waste $ on 1 feature that shouldn't be paywalled theres no reason for it.

The reason is that it's a luxury. Plus, people who need enough space to store every outfit in the game are most likely willing to shell out a few bucks every month to store them in the wardrobe, as well as enjoy a few more benefits.

4 minutes ago, ZigZack said:

That is like saying: I bought a phone so you guys should provide me a phone case for free because if I'm not careful, I might break it. I don't know why but people demand so much from games when they know it is not logical in real world situations.

When you buy outfit from cash shop, you get what you get. You are not allowed to demand something that is not included in sale description. Just like when you go to best buy and buy a laptop, you don't demand free laptop cooler to go with the laptop.

Then obviously you don't need that one feature too badly since you aren't willing to pay to have it.  /thread

guess you missed it when i said theres no reason for it to be behind a paywall?

someones gone full retard.

so much for people having a voice regardless if they're f2p or not.

Just now, ZigZack said:

guess you missed it when i said theres no reason for it to be behind a paywall?

someones gone full retard.

so much for people having a voice regardless if they're f2p or not.

You are allowed to voice your opinion. Whether or not that opinion is valid, however, is a completely different story. Luxury and quality of life services shouldn't be free.

You have a voice, but all you are using it for is "gimme gimme gimme".

no its not gimme gimme gimme

which brings back "Theres No Reason It Should Be Behind A PayWall"

gimme gimme gimme would be saying everyone should get reduced ingame cost on things or that extra bonus xp or priority in queue.