Wardrobe access for non-premium players

Termy

Just now, ZigZack said:

didn't know this was NCSoft's only game and they're poor and have to got out of their way to make outfit storage paywall.

what i wanna know is why all you high horsed premium members are afraid of? you're not going to lose wardrobe access...  even after you choose to stop being a member if you choose to do so you'll still have access and some of us even coined idea's on what they could do to replace or give us some space.

NCSoft is a company that wants to make money, the only reason they brought B&S over is because there was clearly a market for it here.

I suggested alternative ideas too and stated why I doubt wardrobe would go F2P. How am I being a high-horsed premo? Because I gave suggestions to what you can do in the interim and you respond with "not giving my money until I get what I want?"

Just now, 0kita said:

NCSoft is a company that wants to make money, the only reason they brought B&S over is because there was clearly a market for it here.

I suggested alternative ideas too and stated why I doubt wardrobe would go F2P. How am I being a high-horsed premo? Because I gave suggestions to what you can do in the interim and you respond with "not giving my money until I get what I want?"

you gave suggestions? i got stuck in all of your white knighting to see any, poor NCSoft gonna become poor because everyone can store their outfits.

also give the game a few more months and eventually that priority queue you all get is gonna become useless.

/thread

Edited by ZigZack

Just now, ZigZack said:

you gave suggestions? i got stuck in all of your white knighting to see any, poor NCSoft gonna become poor because everyone can store their outfits.

also give the game a few more months and eventually that priority queue you all get is gonna become useless.

/thread

What you call white knighting, others call common sense / reality / business practices; but yeah cute, anyone that disagrees is a high horse premo white knight.

SMH. And you wonder why people deduce your cries as nothing but whining.

/thread

Just now, 0kita said:

What you call white knighting, others call common sense / reality / business practices; but yeah cute, anyone that disagrees is a high horse premo white knight.

SMH. And you wonder why people deduce your cries as nothing but whining.

/thread

yet here you are so blind trying to defend ncsoft on why they made wardrobe premium only.

even though theres 0 and i mean 0 reasons for it.

seems i'm the one with more common sense not to waste my money on this game.

/thread/thread

Giving f2p players limited storage in the wardrobe would actually be beneficial to them in terms on income, why? Psychology.

They're going to be more willing to purchase costumes if they can store them in the wardrobe than if they can't.

Same way that I'm not willing to spend £16 on a character bound costume, or about £10 for a one time use only skin for one weapon type.

Just now, ZigZack said:

yet here you are so blind trying to defend ncsoft on why they made wardrobe premium only.

/thread/thread

But you're still playing? If you're so against NCSoft and BnS NA game decisions, why are you playing still? Would I honestly care if Wardrobe became free? No, it'd be an awesome move, but do I honestly believe NCSoft would take one of the best sub features and make it free? Nope. I do not.

And there's plenty of reasons, just none that fit into your narrow-minded view. Please, learn to read.

BnS Asia sell RNG boxes and top notch materials along with other stuff to make up for it,because is business and need numbers,big numbers.I would not mind Soulstones,moonstones,moonstone keys,etc in the cash shop as weekend deal,but I'm aware that 60% of the comunity will cry like no tommorow.And I'm aware is somewhat P2W(Not exactly P2W but rather P2Progress faster)which is giving to people that can spend a lot an unfair advantage.So I'm fine with or without them,but before you mention this or that is free somewhere else,please check how they make ther money first.Do you want 50 rng boxes with chance for legendary box and top notch gems for $40 ? Or 120 Soulstones for $20?

To somebrain dead demanding people here I would give my and my gf wardrobe just so they can stop crying as we don't need it.

Btw braindead people,would I remind you that before wardrobe the second vaut tab was only for costumes? You could not store anything else in there but costumes.Now you can and thats cool.

And if you can't afford 10 bucks per month for hobby,I feel so sorry for you but you should not be playing online games.Stick to the cracked fps you download from piratebay or whatever else there is.

Just now, 0kita said:

But you're still playing? If you're so against NCSoft and BnS NA game decisions, why are you playing still? Would I honestly care if Wardrobe became free? No, it'd be an awesome move, but do I honestly believe NCSoft would take one of the best sub features and make it free? Nope. I do not.

And there's plenty of reasons, just none that fit into your narrow-minded view. Please, learn to read.

yet you believe i want them to take it away from premium's? i want them to replace it with something just as good to compensate.

so get off my balls.

Just now, ZigZack said:

yet you believe i want them to take it away from premium's? i want them to replace it with something just as good to compensate.

so get off my balls.

Stop acting like a child and maybe you won't be called out.

6 minutes ago, ZigZack said:

/thread/thread

3 minutes ago, 0kita said:

you are confusing the  GAME with the company, NCSOFT is shit, makes shit moves, greedy and mostly doesnt care about EU players, altho they have good games, Lineage aion B&S, he stated he isnt giving money to play the game because of NCSOFT i agree with him and made the same decision after playing Aion for years, that doesnt mean i wont play their games if they are FREE, but i wont spent another money on this shit company who turns to ruin every game after a small period of time.

If this was going to change, they would have changed it pre-launch.  There was enough of a backlash about it then too.  One thing to keep in mind with these games and game companies; regression is very difficult to pull off, progression is almost guaranteed.  Even if an idea is a bad one, you will rarely see it rolled back on a "live product", usually a company will double down or add something to balance the problems if the bother addressing them at all. 

2 minutes ago, sequid said:

you are confusing the  GAME with the company, NCSOFT is shit, makes shit moves, greedy and mostly doesnt care about EU players, altho they have good games, Lineage aion B&S, he stated he isnt giving money to play the game because of NCSOFT i agree with him and made the same decision after playing Aion for years, that doesnt mean i wont play their games if they are FREE, but i wont spent another money on this shit company who turns to ruin every game after a small period of time.

Then I don't see why NCSoft would cater to him?

Edited by 0kita
Man this forum is buggy as hell

Just now, sequid said:

they wont, but some ppl like to try, and there's nothing wrong in trying ^^ just dont get disillusioned when you get a NO in the face :D

Good point lol

@ZigZack you, them, anyone that says I won't give this POS company any money. There.

Just now, ZigZack said:

thats cool i hope they have enough premiums to "support" their game.

More than likely it'll be a mix of subs + cash shop purchases from premos and f2p that hold the game over since that's the trend in every F2P MMO with a sub.

I hope you "figure out" how to manage your inventory :)

Just now, 0kita said:

More than likely it'll be a mix of subs + cash shop purchases from premos and f2p that hold the game over since that's the trend in every F2P MMO with a sub.

I hope you "figure out" how to manage your inventory :)

i doubt the ones who want to buy the outfits will spend anything on this game knowing they can't store their stuff without having to worry about their main spaces.

but i hope you have your fun wasting your money on benefits that will dwindle when the time comes.

Just now, ZigZack said:

i doubt the ones who want to buy the outfits will spend anything on this game knowing they can't store their stuff without having to worry about their main spaces.

but i hope you have your fun wasting your money on benefits that will dwindle when the time comes.

Waste? I end up ordering one less tea or beer a week and hot damn, I have money to spend on a game that brings entertainment and I have a bunch of friends playing that we can just sit back and have good times; meanwhile I don't have to stress out about having to manage my costumes. 

I'm willing to bet that people will make it work, as they have in almost any other game.