Wardrobe access for non-premium players

Termy

4 minutes ago, StrawHat said:

Can the original poster PLEASE just edit their original post to include information these whalers constantly nagging about, like the fact that you CANNOT salvage nor sell nor drop the outfits. For God's sake, do people even read before crying all over the place and these tools do nothing but cloud the issue.

You can discard outfits anytime you like. Except hongmoon and faction outfits.

" Once your Premium Membership runs out, you’ll no longer have access to the benefits of the service, but your accumulated Rank and Premium Points will be kept where you left off in case you do decide to renew your membership at a later date.

So if my signature lapses I can only retrieve but not store stuff in the Wardrobe, correct ?

Just now, Jyns said:

The benefits from premium status only help players to progress faster. It has nothing to do with deserving more than the other players. Trust me, I'm on one. And I don't think I should deserve better than some of my friends who simply don't want to get premium. They progress just about the same if any, a bit slower. 
People are mistaking "Premium Status" with "Premium Title"

I can not make it clear it enough that premium status is not PERMANENT.

ok answer me this if premium locked full inventory space and bank vault space behind it's paywall and i came in here complaining and demanding f2p get full inventory and bank space do you think the white knight wallet warriors would be in here arguing with me about it? damn right they would be.

wardrobe has no place being locked behind a paywall theres no reason for it to be when inventory space is already locked behind dragon pouches as it is.

45 minutes ago, Furholden said:

Precisely my point. Any MMO that has given tons of free stuff eventually became pay2win or closed down because they were desperete for income just to keep servers afloat. That fails as well.

Lol what? Many games, like Aion, were pay 2 play for years, I guess that's the fault of free 2 play players too for what happened later. Maybe you could provide us with some statistics to back up your statement.

Just now, StrawHat said:

Lol what? Many games, like Aion, were pay 2 play for years, I guess that's the fault of free 2 play players too for what happened later. Maybe you could provide us with some statistics to back up your statement.

don't forget tera and wildstar also star wars the old republic.

Edited by ZigZack

The OP should just delete the post. Because some people can't read and be open minded about it. OP didn't even say anything about wanting free stuff because (s)he's a "F2P," yet butt-hurt premium players jump on his/her wagon like some high drug-addict-wannabe.
As a premium member, it's disgusting how people isolate those who just don't want premium and just enjoy the game as it is. Can't afford $10? Please.

#Donation.

Just now, Jyns said:

The OP should just delete the post. Because some people can't read and be open minded about it. OP didn't even say anything about wanting free stuff because (s)he's a "F2P," yet butt-hurt premium players jump on his/her wagon like some high drug-addict-wannabe.
As a premium member, it's disgusting how people isolate those who just don't want premium and just enjoy the game as it is. Can't afford $10? Please.

#Donation.

i don't want premium i'm more of a cash shop supporter but the cash shop items i would like to buy i can't store them i have to use up my inventory or bank space.

*Can't hold all these outfits meme pwease*

20 minutes ago, ZigZack said:

ok answer me this if premium locked full inventory space and bank vault space behind it's paywall and i came in here complaining and demanding f2p get full inventory and bank space do you think the white knight wallet warriors would be in here arguing with me about it? damn right they would be.

wardrobe has no place being locked behind a paywall theres no reason for it to be when inventory space is already locked behind dragon pouches as it is.

Huh? What has that got to do with a feature that doesn't scale anywhere in the game, whereas, inventory plays a major part ..
And what does that have to do with premium and non premium benefits...shoot me cause I'm so lost.

Just now, Jyns said:

Huh? What has that got to do with a feature that doesn't scale anywhere in the game, whereas, inventory plays a major part ..
And what does that have to do with premium and non premium benefits...shoot me cause I'm so lost.

well you pretty much answered it yourself inventory does play a major part but theres things like outfits that have their own storage but its locked so you have to use up your inventory space or bank space to put these items.

tbh it was a bad example i pretty much meant if premium got something that should of been f2p beside wardrobe and i came in here and complained about it that high horsed premium members would come in here and argue against it.

6 minutes ago, ZigZack said:

i don't want premium i'm more of a cash shop supporter but the cash shop items i would like to buy i can't store them i have to use up my inventory or bank space.

*Can't hold all these outfits meme pwease*

That's exactly my point. And I'm not saying everyone should get premium o.o

13 minutes ago, ZigZack said:

don't forget tera and wildstar also star wars the old republic.

A lot of games were p2p (every ncsoft game was p2p for long or short period of time). Games turn into f2p when they get old(or are not that good/appealing to ppl) to exist longer (look at Lineage 2 for example ,,,,,,ive played it from C1 to kamael and WoW 5y playing with sub) and some games are made f2p because well,,,,in those kind of games youll spend more money than you would for a sub (ArchAge for example or CN BnS). I can bet more ppl would spend money here (for costumes) when wardrobe would be for everyone rather than buy premium+costumes for lets say 30$ (i know ppl that dont mind progressing slower without premium (and atm premium only allows to progress faster and que priority because we dont have hongmoon levels to use that exp bonus to the fullest) and buy costumes instead), And before some White Knights bash me thinking im free user....YES I HAVE PREMIUM and i have ONLY premium because i cant afford  spending another 15$ for costumes (damn with those money exchange rates now 1 costume or prem costs me the same amount of money like 2 months of sub in WoW).I dont mind letting free players have wardrobe...but if some angry whale wants restrictions for it when its free for everyone then.....lets say F2P players can store only faction roulette  and cash shop costumes when premium users can store ALL of them (well another perk would be storing costumes that are not in wardrobe now for example Infinite Challenge costume or event ones). And heres an old movie about F2P games  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwI0u9L4R8U

Just now, Shanhaevel said:

A lot of games were p2p (every ncsoft game was p2p for long or short period of time). Games turn into f2p when they get old(or are not that good/appealing to ppl) to exist longer (look at Lineage 2 for example ,,,,,,ive played it from C1 to kamael and WoW 5y playing with sub) and some games are made f2p because well,,,,in those kind of games youll spend more money than you would for a sub (ArchAge for example or CN BnS). I can bet more ppl would spend money here (for costumes) when wardrobe would be for everyone rather than buy premium+costumes for lets say 30$ (i know ppl that dont mind progressing slower without premium (and atm premium only allows to progress faster and que priority because we dont have hongmoon levels to use that exp bonus to the fullest) and buy costumes instead), And before some White Knights bash me thinking im free user....YES I HAVE PREMIUM and i have ONLY premium because i cant afford  spending another 15$ for costumes (damn with those money exchange rates now 1 costume or prem costs me the same amount of money like 2 months of sub in WoW).I dont mind letting free players have wardrobe...but if some angry whale wants restrictions for it when its free for everyone then.....lets say F2P players can store only faction roulette  and cash shop costumes when premium users can store ALL of them (well another perk would be storing costumes that are not in wardrobe now for example Infinite Challenge costume or event ones). And heres an old movie about F2P games  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwI0u9L4R8U

wildstar was pretty much DOA with P2P and that game isn't old.

simply make it non-premium accounts can deposit/withdrawal 1 fashion item per day, unlimited for premium of course

it's stupid that theres 5 uniforms you can't delete/trade/destroy that takes MANDATORY storage space that ALREADY takes premium to get more space.

and/or: make premium 7/30 day tradeable, as well as dragon pouches

result: nc gets even more cash, and everyone is satisfied

however, chance to be actually implemented: 0, because it requires work and gives no immediate money.

edit: which reminds me or another example, it would literally take less than 1 minute of work to implement a button that says (return to world map) after you kill the boss in dungeon, but nah, they would rather have the hundreds of thousands of players all load 3 maps in a row every time they want to leave a dungeon(yes i understand the benefits of NOT going straight back to world for some but i'm just saying the OPTION to do so).

Edited by OMGLOL

3 minutes ago, ZigZack said:

don't forget tera and wildstar.

There are many that I've personally been on. I'm not some 12 year old who is new to mmorpg with a daddy's piggy bank yanking the money. So many rpg games have failed after c.b and beta for being too greedy. They were told what to expect, but the devs wouldn't listen. Nearly all the veterans would leave and only some log in to check for changes. Decreasing size of new comers with troubles in forming party would add to the misery. I'm not saying this is the case for B&S at all. But these and few more are signs for a game about to meet its end. Go visit Cabal2 forum right now to see another going down the same path. They both have the same crafting system. Read reviews of B&S on this or other forums/youtube by CN members, and they are already bored because everything to them is rightly repetitive; there is no sense of gratification. All we have is exploration to rely upon, because crafting is a quick dead end; open world pvp according to vets. isn't really populated; arena gets very boring once you reach gold/plat. What I'm saying is it's ridiculous for the developers to go out of their way to charge for certain things. This does not have to be a premium issue at all, if the outfits could be salvaged. All outfits, are just hogging up space, leaving very little room to breath. This on top of no shared bank account nor mail service is cleverly designed to beat the whale, and they are.

I'm not aware if this is already implemented, but only if we could salvage outfits to gain materials to craft guild/unique outfits. Now that would be something to look forward to. This game has a lot of perks. It's very fair in many ways. Premium service doesn't give an edge in pvp, unless they add those gems. It certainly makes life a lot easier. But things got a bit silly in their discussion meeting. I guess they booked the meeting room for far too long, and had nothing else to talk about so decided to find ways to abuse the player base.

A successful company develops new content to charge for, rather than find existing content to restrict upon for charges.

Just now, StrawHat said:

Go visit Cabal2 forum right now to see another going down the same path.

don't even remind of that game... can't believe i wasted money on a founders pack....

never again same way with premium memberships just done with them.

Support NC and get premium to get your wardrobe, or not. 

Support, get benefits.
Play free, well.. Get what you pay for. 

Is this concept too much? Absolutely not. You're playing a well developed game that is absolutely incredible. I laid down $171 (CAD) for the master pack + an extra 50 for NC Coins, just to have them. Save up, bruh. 

Just now, WarM00se said:

Support, get benefits.

Is this concept too much? Absolutely not. You're playing a well developed game that is absolutely incredible. I laid down $171 (CAD) for the master pack + an extra 50 for NC Coins, just to have them. Save up, bruh. 

i have the money i'm just not stupid and going to blow it all on a game that has a stupid restriction you'd say the same thing if it was something else premium membership got.

this is true, i remember when vindictus first came out, the combat is much more realistic and immersing than this(but ofc no combos or anything else that matters, just hack and slash), that game had 0 content, basically a solo/party dungeon grinder, which would have been less terrible if they didn't make +10->+15 weapon upgrade pay to win "only" and completely not accessible to non paying players, a completely perfect example of azn company cashgrab done and time to bail and leaving game to die pretty much right after launch(same case with every single aeria game).

2 minutes ago, OMGLOL said:

this is true, i remember when vindictus first came out, the combat is much more realistic and immersing than this(but ofc no combos or anything else that matters, just hack and slash), that game had 0 content, basically a solo/party dungeon grinder, which would have been less terrible if they didn't make +10->+15 weapon upgrade pay to win "only" and completely not accessible to non paying players, a completely perfect example of azn company cashgrab done and time to bail and leaving game to die pretty much right after launch(same case with every single aeria game).

This is not pay to win though, so that's why I am 100% behind their choice in limiting cosmetic access for F2P people. This is a game where skill is what you need, vs. Upgraded weapons. 

5 minutes ago, WarM00se said:

Support, get benefits.

Please re-read the posts. You're clouding the issue.

4 minutes ago, ZigZack said:

i have the money i'm just not stupid and going to blow it all on a game that has a stupid restriction you'd say the same thing if it was something else premium membership got.

Well, lemme serve it to you like this, young padwan. 

Would you rather pay for a game that is extremely balanced, well made and an absolute blast and support them?

Or like OMGLOL said.. Would you prefer they went the route of P2Win?

BnS JP is free to play up to level 15 after that you must have a subscription to play so you can't be a non-prem player above level 15.

I try to avoid forum as much as possible, because of posts like this ... no idea where this sort of info come from, but as a player who have several max level char in both JP and TW version, i can say there is no such thing as a level restriction for free players, and i repeat again Wardobe feature ( +mail/trade ), is available for everyone, and not just VIP players, i would say the CN and KR version also have it free, but i didn't play those, so i can't confirm this, how ever, there is no doubt that : the eastern versions ( Especially TW ) are much better in every way than the current state of Eu/Na. 

The weird characters names, questionable quests translations, horrible voice acting, poor rewards/surveys, and the wrong approach toward F2P/VIP, are all signs of a dark future for this game ... in this current state, i find myself questioning why i shouldn't go back to TW, at some point i am afraid ping alone won't be enough for an answer.

Just now, WarM00se said:

This is not pay to win though, so that's why I am 100% behind their choice in limiting cosmetic access for F2P people. This is a game where skill is what you need, vs. Upgraded weapons. 

the cosmetics in this game are mostly F2P, outfits are content and they're locking that content's storage utility behind a paywall.