Wardrobe access for non-premium players

Termy

3 hours ago, YonHyakuNiju said:

Let's also ask for free character slots, free server transfer, free inventory slots, free outfits. Eventually you will also cry about the game shutting down, even after you've refused to drop a single cent in it.

not asking for that.  Just for the ability to get rid of garbage like hongmoon, blackram, bamboo uniforms that take up what limited space you have.

3 minutes ago, lazard said:

not asking for that.  Just for the ability to get rid of garbage like hongmoon, blackram, bamboo uniforms that take up what limited space you have.

I can sort of see this .. a limited access wardrobe for faction only outfits MAYBE ..

sadly IF you get that THEN there will be 100 threads 10 mins after crying someone wants more ..

6 minutes ago, lazard said:

If it is garbage then just delete them; problem solved.

I am surprised that they don't have a wardrobe access ticket in the NCStore for like $5 for 30 day access though. I figured that would be one of the first convenience items they would have put in.

Just now, Trox said:

If it is garbage then just delete them; problem solved.

I am surprised that they don't have a wardrobe access ticket in the NCStore for like $5 for 30 day access though. I figured that would be one of the first convenience items they would have put in.

If only we were able to delete them...

1 minute ago, jimmythehand said:

Oh yea I will see another mmo bomb this year after skyforge, great....
People please stop defending this kind of game features you literary destroy games that way.
And game developers please stop listening to the whales look at skyforge and learn.

Yeah it really destroys games expecting customers to spend some money to help support the game...

1 minute ago, Trox said:

Yeah it really destroys games expecting customers to spend some money to help support the game...

Exactly my point paying for a monthly fee is fine with me withholding basic features of the game behind pay walls is what destroys games I want to stay in the game and I would like to play with other people not be all alone in an empty server.
Been there done that.

There are plenty of benefits to premium though.  They didnt have to lock wardrobe to it.  Would much rather a one time purchase unlock for one character than to have to subscribe for it but hey they can do as they please.  Alot of the outfits I dont like anyway so now Im just collecting them to fill up the wardrobe while I still have premium xD

The 7 day student pass gave me access to the wardrobe.  The 7 day pass is not renewable and I'm currently not planning on a monthly subscription so I guess I'll see what happens to the uniforms in there after 7 days.

2 minutes ago, Frakk said:

The 7 day student pass gave me access to the wardrobe.  The 7 day pass is not renewable and I'm currently not planning on a monthly subscription so I guess I'll see what happens to the uniforms in there after 7 days.

The are gonna stay in there until you move the outfits to the inventory

Some of these FtP players remind me of people on welfare arguing that they should be able to buy a TV or beer with "their" money. For *cricket*s sake...It cost you literally NOTHING to download the client and make a character and log in and play.

9 hours ago, Elvenmad said:

Just wondering what if you have 100's of Items in your Wardrobe and you let Premium expire ?

Also why would players want to invest and buy costumes if they have no were to place them ? seems stupid to not have storage for F2P players.

you can take anythig from wardrobe BUT you cant put it back

I wouldn't mind if the wardrobe remained unlocked permanently after getting 30 days premium, or being able to buy it for 800-1200ncoins permanently in the shop, to be frank wardrobe + login queue is the only reason I have premium right now.

I agree, the wardrobe should be available for everyone in the game. Outfits are a part of the core aspect of the game and restricting free players to the bank and inventory screen, which have a limited amount of room, kinda breaks the entire "get more outfits" aspect of the game for free players because the more outfits you have, the more room you'll need in your bank/ inventory to hold said items, which is a waste for everything else you can use that space for. If free players had access to the wardrobe like JP version, it'll give me more intensive to get more outfits for my character because I can hold them all, if I want too. Which, if they released more outfits in the store, I as a free player would have more reason to buy those outfits because I can hold them in the wardrobe, then freely choose which attire I wanted to wear that day. Yet, restricting the wardrobe to Premium only just wards me from getting more outfits, thus making me pay less attention to the cash shops offers. thus, they lose profit. 

2 hours ago, Shail said:

I wouldn't mind if the wardrobe remained unlocked permanently after getting 30 days premium, or being able to buy it for 800-1200ncoins permanently in the shop, to be frank wardrobe + login queue is the only reason I have premium right now.

ok AND you wonder why the wardrobe is still locked behind the premium account and you can't just buy it .. a monthly or a one shot payout for the cost of a monthly?

sure I agree there should be a better way to do this such as giving the premiums 2 daily dash say for every 1 non premiums get (and not with these insane timers we were suffering under CBT as waiting 4+ hours to get them all was just too much for many most days)

I don't think it's to bad to ask for the wardrobe to be free for not premium members. Though I think they should work for it those that have premium membership would just have access to it sooner and not have to worry about where they can store things. I believe that once they reach a certain lvl then they can unlock it. A lot like this craziness of having to spend 1 NCSoft coin to be able to use mail. Now that's some seriously messed up stuff going on there. It's mail a much needed feature. Now I can understand it being locked till a certain lvl but to not be able to use it to send messages till you've spent 1 NCSoft coin is just crazy.

Yes premium members need to be "pampered" for the hard earned money they spend, but I think certain things need to be rethought in my opinion. The mail being one. The wardrobe...eh that's a coin toss really. I mean like many say it's not something you NEED to play the game...though this game does seem to center a lot around the game play and the costumes you can wear...so in a way it kind of does. However, not everyone can just spend money on something like this hence why we play F2P games rather then P2P. So this one is a yeah it would be nice but unlock it at a higher lvl or leave it as a premium. Either way really has it's points.

I would be willing to pay a small fee for JUST THE WARDROBE FUNCTION each month, but I cannot afford to pay for premium, nor am I even remotely interested in anything else about it EXCEPT the wardrobe feature.
So while I do support the idea of getting the wardrobe function as a non-premium member, I would still be willing to drop a small amount of money on it. Maybe there should be a semi-premium option where we can select two or three of the premium bonuses we want. Just a suggestion that seems like a reasonable compromise to me.

I love how people want almost all the benefits of premium but refuse to buy one. It's very amusing.

The second tab in the Warehouse is easily expanded. Just store it there. And I'm sorry but faction uniforms take maximum one row-row and a half of the whole thing. They aren't that many. Like other said: If you don't like a costume destroy it.

Can't you just enjoy the fact that you get this game for free and are not paying every month to play like Koreans?

Edited by QuiTong

13 hours ago, Ygnizem said:

BnS  JP's wardrobe are open for non-prem

this just shows NA/EU wants your money desperately :3

12 hours ago, mavis said:

ohhhh in Japan is free but here u have to pay it lol look how the rob u in ur face 

Just because another version has it doesn't mean that NCSoft is required to copy them. Korea's prices for costumes are higher from what I hear - do you want to be paying more for each costume? Can't have everything nice from another version because their situation/circumstances for other things are different. 

This is also a quality of life benefit. As others have said, you can enjoy the game without the Wardrobe function. Is it inconvenient? Yes. But this game is F2P and has to rely on it's cash shop/subscriptions to make money. If Premium didn't have extra perks, the perceived value would be less and less people would buy it.