How to NOT have money problems in B&S.

Iesdise

Here is how I never had problems with gold trough my leveling and even now:

Early levels (1-20ish):

-I always looted everything and always sell the stuff I don't need, even if it's worth 1 copper.

-I never actually bid for anything in dungeons (who needs dungeon pizzas anyways), BESIDES the weapon that I need. Not even accessories.

-When I got the crafting/gathering quests, I joined 2 crafting and 2 gathering right away and never stopped leveling them. I had money to do that, because the early stuff is always worth some tiny copper, and because I looted & sold everything till here I had around 1-2 silver.

-It's time for Blackram Narrows (or w/e the name is) where everybody are giving crazy money for the accessories, I will tell you later why. I made around 50 silver in total for all my runs. (my weapon dropped on the 10th run or smth.

Mid levels (20-36):

-So far I have already made around 1g from professions, because I saw that the quest Bell from potters sells good, and I sold around 3-4 of them, greatly undercutting everyone else (it was for 50 silver, I sold mine for 40-45).

-I always did my dailies if they are not in group and they reward quite a lot of money compared to normal quests.

-It's time for Infernal Lord dungeon. Here I made another good chunk of silver (even gold, because the costume dropped and a guy paid 3 gold for it, very unlikely it will happen to you). I got unlucky again and had to do around 5-7 runs to get my weapon. A lot of people are giving good silver for the retarded pizza lol.

Late levels (36-45):

-Here the problem is the least. Quests give so much silver, that if you don't buy keys or something stupid like that you should make a good chunk of gold just from questing.

-I also sold a few Cinderlands Transformation Stones and I was happy with my income.

-Right now on level 45 I do all my PvP dailies first, because I'm cocky as *cricket* and I care about my rank. Then I go and do POH24 dailies and they reward some good money too.

-I also continue to level up my professions (2 out of 4 are level 3, the other two are clsoe to 3, because I never stopped).

GENERAL TIPS:

-When you get in dungeon, if you're the party leader you can set a minimum bid on items. I always put 1 silver for Blackram Narrows and 10 silver for Infernal Lord. That actually rewards way more then you can imagine.

-You better get your a$$ on google and search for where are the samples for your gathering professions. Get them while you are still in the zones so you don't have to come back just for them later.

That's effin it. Right now I permanently hold around 5-10 gold, no matter how much I buy materials for my professions from the auction house. The dailies reward just as much as I spend daily.

Stop QQing about the gold income, because it's okay. If you don't pick up professions, don't loot stuff and never go in dungeons how you even think you can make money?

2 minutes ago, NSBOP said:

Pro trip:

Farm weapons/accesories needed for upgrade.They sell good - I manage to have 1 gold and something before I was even lvl 20...

Later I came back for my accessories, but I can't really sell em, since I got 2 friends lower levels then me and if I tradable accessory drops, I send it to em. :3

EVEN WITH THAT, I never had money problems and I don't honestly know why people are QQing about it.

17 minutes ago, Iesdise said:

Early levels (1-20ish):

-When I got the crafting/gathering quests, I joined 2 crafting and 2 gathering right away and never stopped leveling them. I had money to do that, because the early stuff is always worth some tiny copper, and because I looted & sold everything till here I had around 1-2 silver.

GENERAL TIPS:

-You better get your a$$ on google and search for where are the samples for your gathering professions. Get them while you are still in the zones so you don't have to come back just for them later.

1. Too many rush to L45, when their wallet cannot support their expensive upgrade growth. Professions ASAP is critical, but the fact is simple, you CAN hit L45 in 15 hours, but your professions CANNOT make you $$ when it takes 6 hrs just to gather one item and possible 12 hrs to make it. 

2. No need to google. It is all here -->  [Guide] NA Gathering Item Locations

Just now, Iesdise said:

I do not agree at slightest.
Can you support your oppinion with something constructive?

I was satirizing actually. NC Soft is kind of company that forces people to buy some gold from gold vendors... cuz those bots also pays money to NC Solft o.O...

Fortunately we are in NA server which is titular F2P, which means NC West wont let bots from cuzing bunch of annoying inflation!

3 hours ago, weridhamster said:

Doing this would be a very stupid thing to do considering they sell at an extremely overpriced schedule. I would rather wait for currency exchange tbh. In Taiwan version you get like 100 Ncoin for 100 gold.

6 minutes ago, weridhamster said:

NC Soft is kind of company that forces people to buy some gold from gold vendors... cuz those bots also pays money to NC Solft o.O...

Just get out of the topic, dude, and go to sleep, I think you need more sleep.

Some good tips,  

heres some you could add if you like . You can ( atleast headstart) drop your gathering prof. pick another get quest, do it for exp and reward with all gathering prof. gives you ahead with exp and so on.(1k exp per q)

DONT repair b4 weapon close to broken. uses same tools to repair if its 5 or 50 dmg. from my experince and understanding. 

Don´t open weapon chests you dont need, you will get plenty of weapons to upgrade with, sell those and save the keys. 

@45. do daily in the 4 blue dungs, farm brightstone if you in for RNG and hope for bidwars on moonwater transform drop. 
complete all quests and story if you reach max dailies and dont feel like running dung,

41 minutes ago, Iesdise said:

GENERAL TIPS:

-When you get in dungeon, if you're the party leader you can set a minimum bid on items. I always put 1 silver for Blackram Narrows and 10 silver for Infernal Lord. That actually rewards way more then you can imagine.

1 silver for blackram? Do people actually join your party and bid on things? That sounds awfully greedy and I'd stay clear of any party leader who does that.

1 silver isnt alot and seeing people spamming chat with bids going from 5 c til 80 c to bid them up a bid and wait mins for loots to be done instead of 1 silver. people bid if they need it or they just leave it. saves time = more gold per hour.

8 minutes ago, Carsten said:

1 silver isnt alot and seeing people spamming chat with bids going from 5 c til 80 c to bid them up a bid and wait mins for loots to be done instead of 1 silver. people bid if they need it or they just leave it. saves time = more gold per hour.

Right, because you couldn't have obtained those items for 5c when nobody needs it. No, you gotta throw in 1 silver because the party leader is greedy.

What is it you so badly need you cant spend another 95c and save your own time?.  @Peps

blackram narrows and tombs of exilies both give you things you need in chest afterward if you run it enough,  If you want the SS. well happy hunting but it isnt needed to level up.
outfits. well those are going high end eitherway. I dont understand what item you could possible be so degraved 95c would bankrup you.

2 minutes ago, Carsten said:

What is it you so badly need you cant spend another 95c and save your own time?.  @Peps

blackram narrows and tombs of exilies both give you things you need in chest afterward if you run it enough,  If you want the SS. well happy hunting but it isnt needed to level up.
outfits. well those are going high end eitherway. I dont understand what item you could possible be so degraved 95c would bankrup you.

You fail to realize the point, which is greediness. It's not about what item I would want, but the fact that I can't even get that blue item to use for my accessory evolutions because it's not worth 1 silver to me. Why would I join a party where I MUST pay 1 silver if I want anything? ANYTHING on the bids. I'd much rather join another party/make my own and save my money. I don't know under what logic I'm saving my time by joining a greedy persons party. I'd be wasting money, and time is money. Anyway, there you have it. Not responding to any more of your trollbait replies.

1-20, just ignore getting money. Keep every blue grade weapon/accesories. There's really no point in having gold at that level. At lvl30 you'll be swimming in gold without even trying. You'll have over 8 gold by the time you hit lvl35 and didn't spend your stuff unneededly. Never skip your dailies. Do all of them, even the starting area dailies. When loot rolling in the lvl20 dungeon, never go over 50 coppers to. The stuff isn't worth even that amount, but the higher they raise the price, the more money you'll get out of it.

Yesterday I was in a bid war with someone over the outfit you can get in there. We were nearing the 8silver, but I just stopped at the end, because you don't want to be broke at that point in time, you want to keep enough to teleport around. Everyone in the party ended up getting like 80coppers- 1.2silvers.

16 minutes ago, Peps said:

You fail to realize the point, which is greediness. It's not about what item I would want, but the fact that I can't even get that blue item to use for my accessory evolutions because it's not worth 1 silver to me. Why would I join a party where I MUST pay 1 silver if I want anything? ANYTHING on the bids. I'd much rather join another party/make my own and save my money. I don't know under what logic I'm saving my time by joining a greedy persons party. I'd be wasting money, and time is money. Anyway, there you have it. Not responding to any more of your trollbait replies.

barely any need to response niether because you just proven my point, i would also be quiet if i was being this stupid. 
But let me put up the example for you. 

Blue Earring drop. bid start at 5C.  Player 1,2 and 5 are cheap bastards so they slowly bid this item up, hoping to reach cap for what they willing to pay. 
1 min later it goes to 20 C to Player 2,   and you just wasted 1 min to get 5 C.  10 items that would be 50 C.  
I could farm about 30 silver doing a daily in that time i wasted in a dung waiting for these cheap pricks to finishing their bids. 
On top of this. There are 3 different ways people try to ´win´starting combat and try make others lose focus of bids,  people bidding rapidly, you just dumb a 50s bid in there at right time,  drag timer out to last second on every bid trying peoples patience. How does this speed a dung run up in anyway?. aka Lost GPH. (gold per hour). 

Bid starts 1 Silver. player 5 really need to upgrade his ´neck´ for evole. so he doesnt mind paying the 1 silver. and dung moves on. INSTANTLY.

It´s fine tho, if you wish to ´lose´ gold. so be it.   i tend to run mostly with friends and clanmates.  but of course it require you to have either of those.

SELL ME YOUR SIMPLE BOWLS *cricket* I NEED THOSE SYIMPLE BOWLS

A very slow but sure way to make money super early on if you somehow accidentally hit zero or something is to farm Jiangshi/etc wheel of fate bosses and sell the bopae pieces piece by piece. I passed some time doing this waiting for others or getting upgrade fodder. It's not "profitable" per se but it made early professions a bit easier on me and I never had to worry about upgrades.

On 21.01.2016 г. at 4:26 PM, Peps said:

1 silver for blackram? Do people actually join your party and bid on things? That sounds awfully greedy and I'd stay clear of any party leader who does that.

I never join a dungeon from that dragon crap, I go cross-dungeon. It's faster, and you deal with less bullcr@p. Also you obviously don't choose your party leader, I don't really know why, but 90% of the time I get in a cross dungeon I get the lead. Idk, might be luck.
The dude you was arguing with basically told you everything why I do it. I hate waiting 5 minutes for a 50c item, I prefer rushing the dungeons, they are easy anyways. (leveling ones).

I'm not greedy. I hate dealing with bullsh!t.

Just because I'm not greedy I'm that feggot that always undercuts your auctions with amount that you can't handle (10-15%), so you prefer to wait for my stuff to get sold and hate me meanwhile. And because I hate dealing with bullsh!t I prefer less but secure profit now, then checking the auctions every couple of hours to see if someone undercut me.

If you don't like the topic, you can press ctrl+W, you're welcome.

On 24.1.2016 at 4:05 AM, Iesdise said:

I never join a dungeon from that dragon crap, I go cross-dungeon. It's faster, and you deal with less bullcr@p. Also you obviously don't choose your party leader, I don't really know why, but 90% of the time I get in a cross dungeon I get the lead. Idk, might be luck.
The dude you was arguing with basically told you everything why I do it. I hate waiting 5 minutes for a 50c item, I prefer rushing the dungeons, they are easy anyways. (leveling ones).

I'm not greedy. I hate dealing with bullsh!t.

Just because I'm not greedy I'm that feggot that always undercuts your auctions with amount that you can't handle (10-15%), so you prefer to wait for my stuff to get sold and hate me meanwhile. And because I hate dealing with bullsh!t I prefer less but secure profit now, then checking the auctions every couple of hours to see if someone undercut me.

If you don't like the topic, you can press ctrl+W, you're welcome.

I did what you do, put 10s minimum bid on Infernal. One guy bid at the start on a blue ring or something. After that NOBODY bid on ANYTHING. Less waiting, or "bullshit" as you say it, but you're shooting your teammates in the foot. No soul shields or breakthrough accessories for anyone, nothing. I guess it doesn't matter since you'll never see those guys again, using cross-server dungeon and all. You can still avoid the waiting by using a minimum bid that is actually reasonable for that content. Nothing is worth 10s+ in infernal besides the costume pieces.

I also undercut my auctions. No money problems. Js since you think you're somehow better off than me.

Archived