Things made me quit this Awesome game after reaching level 15

whyileftthisgame

10 minutes ago, arore said:

u do get the split if u didn't leave the area 

You get the split if you "do not" leave the area. 

If you leave the area, then that's kinda your choice.

Suggestion: stay until bidding has ended, before rushing off to the next part of the dungeon, or to leave it.

(I've never played a game where you could leave a dungeon or instance, and gain loot/money from it while not being in it.) 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, whyileftthisgame said:

Dungeons loot system enough said: really i MEAN really you want us to bid on items with our in-game money i would understand if we were higher levels but making low levels bid their coppers wasting alot of time in this dungeon .

person one bids 1 copper

person 2 bids 2 copper

ends loop till our 1 silver is gone

problem is this loot system is stupid , just make it loot with random number like 99% of the games

low level leechers joining higher level dungeons being useless all time and dying alot, i was level 15 joined level 20ish dungeon and i was useless all time , low dmg dying alot

Can i haz your stuff

Actually the bidding system is good, why? If all players got random loot, it would just destroy the market, wouldn't it? This way, only 1 person gets what he/she wants and everyone get cash, should be a win - win situation, yes? I recently did Tomb of the Exile, bid on the thing I wanted, by a fair amount, passed on all others, because I'm not greedy. In the end everyone was happy, why? Well, because I got myself the stuff I needed and others got my silver. 

Also, the end of dungeon rewards are for everyone, so you can still get everything you want w/o spending anything.

you can ask in chat if you need help geting a weapon upgrade from a dungeon im sure theres a nice person out there but seeing how you took this to the extreme i wouldnt want to help you my self

looting system is fine i mean i made alot of money the first few runs running blackram then when i was with a party that didnt need anything that i did not get from the box at the end of the dungeon i bid on it

sorry everygame dont follow your need vs greed crap if you want that dont let the door hit you on the way out back to WoW or w/e game you play :P

8 hours ago, whyileftthisgame said:

Dungeons loot system enough said: really i MEAN really you want us to bid on items with our in-game money i would understand if we were higher levels but making low levels bid their coppers wasting alot of time in this dungeon .

problem is this loot system is stupid , just make it loot with random number like 99% of the games

Please read this detailed explanation by one of the CMs.

The started bid can be set by the party leader.

your skills to avoid dmg are shit if you die that much at instances, and if you feel useless just dont join them and make side quest till you get some lvls.

Loot system is fine, i love to bluff on bids and get easy money like that, if you are low on money is prob because you are rushing lvl.. this game is super easy to get money and pve xD

I disliked it at first, but after trying it out I actually like it even more than rolling dice.

It compensates party members 5 ways for the auction ensuring they get money for their time. You can also set a starting bid so that only people who REALLY want the item (part of soul shield, etc) will bid for it. 

Example: one guy wanted a RARE outfit drop and ended up putting all his silver on it to claim it (everyone else wanted it too), ended up splitting like 2 silver per person. Which was awesome imo, much better than nothing for losing the dice roll.

I've felt the same way since I played Alpha, beta and now Launch. I was completely caught off guard during Alpha that I was BIDDING.. not just rolling  for it. I thought then and still hold the same view now that it is like a big money sink and poor poor you if you don't have the money to bid for the crap you wanted - even rng isn't on your side on that. Having said that, because of that situation I have ran COUNTLESS Skittering to get soul shield from there.. and I'm talking about by this time I think I've done 50+, I got the achieve already for 40 runs. Some guy (must be a crafter cause he was loaded at 43) was not bidding anyone, he just made the bid from 5 copper, to 60 silver each time.. who can outbid a guy who pops 60 silver per higher bidding?

I was so frustrated about this system that when I was level 22 and needed practically EVERYTHING in Blackram Narrows, I realized that I won't be getting *%$# if I ran it normally. So, I soloed it. And yes, I soled Blackram Narrows at level22 but, I'm a summoner though. At this point, if I want something.. either I just ran it 50 times or luckily because I'm a summoner, I will and can solo it.

I absolutely abhor the system. Not to mention, to breakthrough stuff at higher levels require 2 gold and some silver. Good luck.

In true i dont known why you go to dungeons in party at low lvls. True that game show you at start message about dungeon being to difficult but its a lie. All are so eassy you can solo them. 1st dungeon you need party is fatso and onyly becouse of weapon durability, so if you make 2 weapons you can solo him too. You need go in party at higher lvl when you have more cash so no problem in true. But going in party is more fun in some places.

Ok what will motivate people to run instances from which they don't need anything?

Let's say I just upgraded my gear from instance Y and I'm broke as fck(which atm is actually the case lol).If is need greed I`ll not go in instance Y so some random pleb can take the item X.But in the system we have,in this case I`ll go back to instance  and help the pleb get his item X because,well he is paying for it.And I can make some cash...

who loves to PVE , will go to instances to enjoy the PVE..

who loves HARDCORE PVE will solo the isntances (not like it's any difficult but you get the point)

who loves PVP will focus mainly in PVP and will PVE when needed.

Heres the ideea :

RNG System: You go into a dungeon and roll for a item that is for your class or you need, so far so good, you have 5 other members, 2 of them are the same class as you , 3 others will not need that item besides selling it or just ninja looting. One of the 3 players that doesn't need that item leaves you and other 2 without the item you need because you know RNGesus hasn't blessed you in that moment. Then you will have to do the dungeon again , and again, untill either that item drops again by chance.

Auction System: You go into a dungeon and roll for a item that is for your class or you need, now here is how shit goes better, before going to a dungeon knowing you will be needing a item from that , you could farm a little for some copper , silver (Its realy easy, and not that hard as some people think so, and anyways the first dungeon starts at level 20 ), you finish the dungeon and auction for the item you need (also as a side note try getting in with people around your level , having a level 45 troll isn't going to make life easier with auction) with the little money you have , but before that try looking at the item in the auction house and see how much it sells, then just bid away , you and the 2 other players that would want the items will probably bid untill you reach your maximum silver,copper , and heres where things goes realy good, while you don't get the item you will still get payed for the biding in the auction after everyone pass the item it was auctioned , say its like 6 silver and you didn't want to spend 6 silver on that item, but you still need it, then all the 6 silver will be split among all the other characters, and you will gain 1 silver by just auction the item you need, while its bad that you didn't get the item , you can go in another dungeon do the same thing , but with 1+ silver to your pockets.

Now explain why would Auction system , you gain something , be that bad while RNGesus system , 0 gain, will hate you so much you will do the dungeon 10x before getting a item you need?

Well personally i hate the bidding system with the loot becouse if I need a weapon to evolve my currend one and some guy that is a differend class keep bidding on it just so that lose ALOT of money on it I find really annoying they need to make it that only the right class can Bid on it. Lets say a Blade master needs to upgrade his/her weapon soo goes into a dung but then a Assasin keep bidding on a item ONLY the Blade master can use they really need to make it that in that instance only Blade masters can bit on that sword not a freaking assasin to fk over the Blade Master and ofcourse I know other Blade Master who already have that upgrade might try to let them pay as much as possitble. But thats my View on it

6 minutes ago, TemplarTempest said:

Heres the ideea :

RNG System: You go into a dungeon and roll for a item that is for your class or you need, so far so good, you have 5 other members, 2 of them are the same class as you , 3 others will not need that item besides selling it or just ninja looting. One of the 3 players that doesn't need that item leaves you and other 2 without the item you need because you know RNGesus hasn't blessed you in that moment. Then you will have to do the dungeon again , and again, untill either that item drops again by chance.

Auction System: You go into a dungeon and roll for a item that is for your class or you need, now here is how shit goes better, before going to a dungeon knowing you will be needing a item from that , you could farm a little for some copper , silver (Its realy easy, and not that hard as some people think so, and anyways the first dungeon starts at level 20 ), you finish the dungeon and auction for the item you need (also as a side note try getting in with people around your level , having a level 45 troll isn't going to make life easier with auction) with the little money you have , but before that try looking at the item in the auction house and see how much it sells, then just bid away , you and the 2 other players that would want the items will probably bid untill you reach your maximum silver,copper , and heres where things goes realy good, while you don't get the item you will still get payed for the biding in the auction after everyone pass the item it was auctioned , say its like 6 silver and you didn't want to spend 6 silver on that item, but you still need it, then all the 6 silver will be split among all the other characters, and you will gain 1 silver by just auction the item you need, while its bad that you didn't get the item , you can go in another dungeon do the same thing , but with 1+ silver to your pockets.

Now explain why would Auction system , you gain something , be that bad while RNGesus system , 0 gain, will hate you so much you will do the dungeon 10x before getting a item you need?

Such a good example.

While I didn't understand some parts about the Auction System, this example here cleared up the confusion and helped me understand better.

Thanks for the example TemplarTempest :)

Just now, PatrickDJ1994 said:

Well personally i hate the bidding system with the loot becouse if I need a weapon to evolve my currend one and some guy that is a differend class keep bidding on it just so that lose ALOT of money on it I find really annoying they need to make it that only the right class can Bid on it. Lets say a Blade master needs to upgrade his/her weapon soo goes into a dung but then a Assasin keep bidding on a item ONLY the Blade master can use they really need to make it that in that instance only Blade masters can bit on that sword not a freaking assasin to fk over the Blade Master and ofcourse I know other Blade Master who already have that upgrade might try to let them pay as much as possitble. But thats my View on it

Heres 2 ways to screw people over that troll biding, 

First theres 10 Seconds time for you to bid, bid at 1 second each time,

Second If you see him not giving up , do a quick bid of 1 silver, 1 gold, and hes probably not paying attention he will bid over you and you stop, gain profits while he gets a useless overpriced item.

Also be carefull because there are players doing the same thing, so always wait few seconds before biding.

they need to add restrictions or something to the loot system.. tired of troll boyfriends waiting till 0 seconds to bid up 1 copper back and fourth for 15 mins on each item so i can attempt to get that last pizza slice i need thats last in line for bidding..

Sorry OP, I completely disagree with you. I love the bid system. It means everyone gets something. If some one wants to way overbid for an item they want, then the rest of the group gets a good amount of gold and can leave happy. It does cause bidding to take a little more time. I'm used to just taking a split second to need/greed/pass, now I actually have to think about how much I want to bid to make sure I'm getting a split of the profits, and not giving away an expensive item for a silver.

Anyway, I think the bidding system is innovative, and I'm digging it.

21 minutes ago, Jiyuu said:

I've felt the same way since I played Alpha, beta and now Launch. I was completely caught off guard during Alpha that I was BIDDING.. not just rolling  for it. I thought then and still hold the same view now that it is like a big money sink and poor poor you if you don't have the money to bid for the crap you wanted - even rng isn't on your side on that. Having said that, because of that situation I have ran COUNTLESS Skittering to get soul shield from there.. and I'm talking about by this time I think I've done 50+, I got the achieve already for 40 runs. Some guy (must be a crafter cause he was loaded at 43) was not bidding anyone, he just made the bid from 5 copper, to 60 silver each time.. who can outbid a guy who pops 60 silver per higher bidding?

I was so frustrated about this system that when I was level 22 and needed practically EVERYTHING in Blackram Narrows, I realized that I won't be getting *%$# if I ran it normally. So, I soloed it. And yes, I soled Blackram Narrows at level22 but, I'm a summoner though. At this point, if I want something.. either I just ran it 50 times or luckily because I'm a summoner, I will and can solo it.

I absolutely abhor the system. Not to mention, to breakthrough stuff at higher levels require 2 gold and some silver. Good luck.

But in practice you still got 60 silver every 10 dungeons if you do those 50 with him, so 60 times 50 = 30g just for beeing there, with that kind of gold i would just go level , and skip that dungeon .

Archived