Jump to content
Forums

Patch just now (10pm EST 1/16/16) prevents logging into game


Archaegeo

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, bobbyguns said:

I think the guy that decided to push the untested update out, during a head start weekend should lose his job >?

i don't like it .. but we did FKing buy 124.99$ 

so what is up with that .. are we going to be here ?

and the game is starting like this w8 for it to out for all ppl?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, plasticmemories said:

ur operating system is whats important for this issue. not ur ram and video card lmao

 

 

That's not true, plenty of games can have issues due to graphics card, lack of memory. this is why i posted all 3 options. Please don't laugh at people and criticize them if you don't know what your talking about. If your going to do so, do some research first, it makes you look immature. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Despondency said:

The issue is GameGuard, which is a trash program regardless, not the devs for BnS.

 

This is why people should've listened to everyone who posted in the "remove gameguard" thread in beta, they all had a lot of valid points.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Smo said:

 

This is why people should've listened to everyone who posted in the "remove gameguard" thread in beta, they all had a lot of valid points.

true , lot of them say "remove game guard" to fix and blah blah blah ...

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, altered said:

 I mean your autism is making it impossible to remove yourself from a video game long enough to understand that shit happens.

Little child, seems as you are here with me in the same video game world! Now when you move on from your job at the grocery store, you will see that this was not a mistake. I can also assure you that management will also see it as what it is. This mistake was made at the wrong time and could have been avoided! now get off your high horse Mr. patient and cool lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, there has been a fix rolled out on reddit that works without a hitch for the last hour and half. People are just complaining at this point because they are emotionally invested to the point of unhealthy levels. BnS is working on it, a bandaid fix has been issued from the community, and i'm sure compensation or premium times will be issued to take care of the downtime that was caused by the software oversight. What more do you want? Do you really think you are that special that you deserve to be treated like royalty and they should bow and grovel at your feat. Stop dehumanizing the situation and grow up.

Link to post
Share on other sites

all i want to know now .. is it for all of us ? or some and some not ..

if it all of us it make me feel not so bad . . . hope they fix it fast

 

but is you say to me that it's only us ? and there's ppl playing now !!! now am mad so much 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, altered said:

Also, there has been a fix rolled out on reddit that works without a hitch for the last hour and half. People are just complaining at this point because they are emotionally invested to the point of unhealthy levels. BnS is working on it, a bandaid fix has been issued from the community, and i'm sure compensation or premium times will be issued to take care of the downtime that was caused by the software oversight. What more do you want? Do you really think you are that special that you deserve to be treated like royalty and they should bow and grovel at your feat. Stop dehumanizing the situation and grow up.

Guys like you are a dime a dozen on the web, the protectors of Apple, Microsoft, Dev teams, and so on !! cowards !

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, altered said:

 I mean your autism is making it impossible to remove yourself from a video game long enough to understand that sh*t happens.

 

Or they understand what Change Management, Release Approval Boards, Test Plans, and Implementation Plans are. You know, stuff real companies do before rolling out a major change.

 

NCSoft: If you want I can have a few consultants head out there and help you implement these procedures including documentation. It'll cost you far less than the fallout from this will end up being heh.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DigitalMidget said:

So any idea when they plan on fixing their mess up? Anyone know? I didn't spend money for early access to not play.

Not sure man hoping soon, they need to clean this mess up pretty fast !!, be carfule tho the crouch riding protectors are out and might get you if you voice your dislike lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lilychan said:

all i want to know now .. is it for all of us ? or some and some not ..

if it all of us it make me feel not so bad . . . hope they fix it fast

 

but is you say to me that it's only us ? and there's ppl playing now !!! now am mad so much 

 

1 minute ago, bobbyguns said:

Guys like you are a dime a dozen on the web, the protectors of Apple, Microsoft, Dev teams, and so on !! cowards !

 

You arn't adding anything at this point. You are just trying to act like you are superior while making yourself look like a fool. Good job at that I guess. Maybe you should put forth something in regards to the issue and how to better help the people work around it. Or at the very least respond inline to the debate you are a part of.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, altered said:

Also, there has been a fix rolled out on reddit that works without a hitch for the last hour and half. People are just complaining at this point because they are emotionally invested to the point of unhealthy levels. BnS is working on it, a bandaid fix has been issued from the community, and i'm sure compensation or premium times will be issued to take care of the downtime that was caused by the software oversight. What more do you want? Do you really think you are that special that you deserve to be treated like royalty and they should bow and grovel at your feat. Stop dehumanizing the situation and grow up.

mmm i dont like to sound like this but kid~ we are customers keep that in mind, when a customer is not satisfied with the product they're paying for..they'll do the following 1.complain(with a valid point) 2.demand a refund(with a valid point) and 3.never buy to that company ever again(with a valid point)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, altered said:

 

 

You arn't adding anything at this point. You are just trying to act like you are superior while making yourself look like a fool. Good job at that I guess. Maybe you should put forth something in regards to the issue and how to better help the people work around it. Or at the very least respond inline to the debate you are a part of.

lol is this guy for real ? I can see your the Bruce Jenner type

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...