Patch just now (10pm EST 1/16/16) prevents logging into game

Archaegeo

I hope we get at least a partial refund. I spent $125 for a three day "headstart", when actually the first day was an unplayable queue - and on day 2, we are finally able to transfer and an hour later we cant even play at all.

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, xSket said:

You really need to understand and ask for what you are entitled to,
In everyday life, if you buy something which after 2 days stops working, you bring it in to be fixed. They tell you that sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, will you understand and just walk away? 
Let's be realistic, you need to get what you paid for.

That doesn't work when it comes to software, not everything has a 100% guarantee it will work. I dunno what magical world you live in but I'm done, you're in a mindset where just because you paid money your are right and can never be wrong and its pointless to try and bring them to the real world.

i tried the reddit fix as well but because my client isnt called client.exe it wont work. I have tried modifying the bat file to match with what i had, to no avail. I also tried modifying the file name to match the bat. file and that didn't work either. So i guess its the long haul of a wait for me! 

I hope we get at least a partial refund. I spent $125 for a three day "headstart", when actually the first day was an unplayable queue - and on day 2, we are finally able to transfer and an hour later we cant even play at all.

1 minute ago, Rhodric said:

i tried the reddit fix as well but because my client isnt called client.exe it wont work. I have tried modifying the bat file to match with what i had, to no avail. I also tried modifying the file name to match the bat. file and that didn't work either. So i guess its the long haul of a wait for me! 

Agreed.  better to not use some jank approach.  i'll wait as well.  D3 season 5 i guess..

1 minute ago, RelicYT said:

You know what man, I will join your war !! they should give u a refund of some sort, this is unacceptable as for the head start thing, and than not getting a head start, i am not quiet sure what we paid for lol 

Just now, 6IX said:

More likely yes. unless they do some extra work to prevent it.

AAAAHHHH MAN! There's gonna be some mad people if they do that.

Well, at least we didn't all play it for 3 hours, only to have had to go allllllllllllll the way back to 10pm!!!!! :P
More painful to not play. Or to play, and have NONE of it matter! XD

If you are using the reddit method you need to put the .bat into your BnS/bin folder (where your rolled back .exe now is) and then run it instead of the traditional launcher or exe from said bin subfolder. This is the only way to get it to work by bypassing a forced patch.

Just now, bobbyguns said:

You know what man, I will join your war !! they should give u a refund of some sort, this is unacceptable as for the head start thing, and than not getting a head start, i am not quiet sure what we paid for lol 

If they did anything it would probably be a month of premium or maybe Ncoins or something of the sort.

Archived