Patch just now (10pm EST 1/16/16) prevents logging into game

Archaegeo

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Qmen said:

Just an FYI for you guys. Head start in most games means I pay to help test the game and find bugs so when the game launches it most of the game breaking bugs are fixed or hopefully fixed. I won't expect compensation for delays nor will I expect to receive any. I just want to pay you to be a test or QA person. (satire)

What? Dude, get out. You do NOT pay to test. That's ridiculous to even think when BUYING any product.  And yes, you did buy a product when you purchased a founder package.

1 minute ago, NightpoolWR said:

What? Dude, get out. You do NOT pay to test. That's ridiculous to even think when BUYING any product.  And yes, you did buy a product when you purchased a founder package.

Someone just missed the "Satire" part completely.

Just now, Thallen said:

Are you new to MMO's? You should know there will always be bugs in every MMO, and lots of bugs.

true , but i was hoping this would be diffrent since this game is pretty much years old and polished product.

I know i should be patient but when you pay into something and work ur limited time around it....it feels really shitty. just being honest 

Gonna go play a game of LoL and come back later.  No point in staring at a twitter and this thread all night.  There's always tomorrow, or day after, week, month or year...  Unless people will complain enough to make this game go away for good and then no one gets to play again ever... That might actually suck.

3 minutes ago, rlockwood88 said:

And yet, here you are, complaining about something that has happened plenty of times before.  I'll continue pitying you.

I'm not complaining.  I'm actually keeping the thread updated with twitter comments from the Dev team.  I'm contributing to keep everyone informed.  I also respect everyone's right to feel upset if they pay for something which doesn't work.

Try respecting other's rights.

Just now, Thallen said:

You'd rather have devs spend time on QA and not fixing the problem?

I think they meant to say Quality assurance as in test patches in house first for a few days before bringing them live...............to many many clients. 

Archived