Forums

Patch just now (10pm EST 1/16/16) prevents logging into game

Archaegeo

1 minute ago, Unii said:

If they are gonna rollback, then what's the point in playing now?

I don't think rolling back the patch will necessarily roll back the game. Seems like a launcher specific issue.

Who knows.

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Sharkdactyl said:

I tried the Reddit option but it keeps telling me to reinstall the client every time I try to launch through it?

make sure the client.exe and bat are in the same folder then just start the .bat file

1 minute ago, Thallen said:

If they did anything it would probably be a month of premium or maybe Ncoins or something of the sort.

Well friend, I think you should get something, They could have waited to do a untested update as such after the 3 day head start. I could care less about what the company

apologist say now days u sir deserve some sort of refund for that kind of money  !

1 minute ago, Lilychan said:

what is going on guys .. i have so much to do .why the game is not running ?

after clicking "Play Now", it does nothing. It doesn't even show that really big circle splash pre-loading thing that it's supposed to

Congratulations you have just won 3 month of premium access !!!!! contact the support team to redeem your prize !!

13 minutes ago, Rhodric said:

.@Mijin_Gakure We are processing a potential rollback as an alternate to a fix, but it will take a moderate amount of time to finish.

This does not make any sense that it would take a moderate amount of time. If your company use any type of version control for the source code you would have release version you can roll back to. It would be a simple as pulling down a older version from your source control and deploy. It would make no sense to do any type of Prod release without a way to roll back on a Critical defect.

But then again deployments can take anywhere from 1-4 hours . . . . zzz time for bed.

Waited almost 6 years for this game; how bad can another few days be.

Only thing I'm upset about is not getting to play this during my college years like I had originally planned...and now I have a full time job.

Still going to be happy to be able to play this 2 hours per week. xD

Anyone in the same boat? Hi5~

Sigh.

come home from working 10 hours.

And now Can't play.

And my items are claimed on wrong server.

And my tickets to get items transfered is ignored.

And my patience is gone...

I'm already behind others.

And now headstart time is being wasted.

This week sucks!

Just now, Rhodric said:

yeah i cant find any tweets about rollback.

also...

We're continuing to work on the client update issue. We expect to have a new update ready within the next few hours.

I don't have a twitter account but can you do me a favor and go insult the guy a little ? Call him a idiot , or explain how dumb a update for a launcher was at a head start event ? please

Thanks

Bobby

so i download the BnS_Lite_Installer. i install all the things. And after the installation i tried to launch the game. It doesn't work. there is no responses. I contact the tech support. They asked me to do DxDiag and hijackthis. they said run the launcher in the fold and i tried. It still doesn't work.  Can someone suggest anything that would help?

1 minute ago, Assassin said:

Sigh.

come home from working 10 hours.

And now Can't play.

And my items are claimed on wrong server.

And my tickets to get items transfered is ignored.

And my patience is gone...

I'm already behind others.

And now headstart time is being wasted.

This week sucks!

don't kill yourself plz .. there's some one who love you .

Archived