Patch just now (10pm EST 1/16/16) prevents logging into game

Archaegeo

5 minutes ago, ShawnWos12 said:

Guys apparently the "Temporary Fix" is broken because too many people caused too much traffic causing the guy's download link to be broken, gg no temp fix for me

You can get the client.exe from any friend you have that is playing on the prepatch. 

Here is the string for the .bat , you can make it yourself and place it in the BnS/bin -  start Client.exe /launchbylauncher /sesskey /CompanyID: "12" /ChannelGroupIndex: "-1" /LoginMode 2 -lang:English -region:0

region:0 --- for NA

region:1 --- for EU

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so we wait now .. we can't do anything , and the time go's and we can't do anything , ppl are playing and lvling and doing lot of stuff and we can't do anything .. we don't know When or If it will work and done , but for now !

we can't do anything ...

1 minute ago, Lilychan said:

so we wait now .. we can't do anything , and the time go's and we can't do anything , ppl are playing and lvling and doing lot of stuff and we can't do anything .. we don't know When or If it will work and done , but for now !

we can't do anything ...

That was deep brother lol

lol NCsoft is blaming Microsoft for their own incompetence and failures and locked the tread, yeah lest blame Microsoft LOOOOOOOL.

they said a full three day's head start, i'm like okay TAKE MY MONEY.

now i'm like WAAAAAAAAAAT, i took the weekend of work to participate in the head start that's wy i purchased a master pak.

I'm just saying that i am sick and tired of them big game companies screwing us over and trying to blame others and wasting our time and money like its nothing.

i say being salty is a normal reaction. 

1 minute ago, Irohan said:

lol NCsoft is blaming Microsoft for their own incompetence and failures and locked the tread, yeah lest blame Microsoft LOOOOOOOL.

they said a full three day's head start, i'm like okay TAKE MY MONEY.

now i'm like WAAAAAAAAAAT, i took the weekend of work to participate in the head start that's wy i purchased a master pak.

I'm just saying that i am sick and tired of them big game companies screwing us over and trying to blame others and wasting our time and money like its nothing.

i say being salty is a normal reaction. 

They never blamed Microsoft. They said the issues is a problem with THEIR patch on certain Microsoft distributions. Please don't spread misinformation.

2 minutes ago, kracken71 said:

ok i just need the string but do i just copy past text or do you have to make some sorta file ?

start Client.exe /launchbylauncher /sesskey /CompanyID: "12" /ChannelGroupIndex: "-1" /LoginMode 2 -lang:English -region:0

region:0 --- for NA

region:1 --- for EU

Open a notepad, copy and paste the string and save as .bat

4 hours ago, Archaegeo said:

Game just did a 46M patch as I came back from a break, now get username and pw, then can click play, but then nothing happens, no errors, nada.

Blade and Soul by bloodlust 32 bit does show running as a background process

The *cricket* now?! I thought the update is normal so i close game and update it while go to shower. After I came up i launch it, and nothing the *cricket* happen. Really? I need do my Daily Spin and shits and you just let bunch people patched an update and unable to launch the *cricket*ing game?! THE *cricket*!>? (using Win10 as well)

Archived