Patch just now (10pm EST 1/16/16) prevents logging into game

Archaegeo

I just did reddit option. I scanned all the files with virus scanner.

I also made a backup of all the files I was moving/renaming so there's nothing to lose there. 

The method just pretty much: 

> replace your current new nonworking client.exe with an old working client.exe 

> use a .bat batch file to skip the launcher (to skip the step that check for update and makes you update before you play)

> voila, u're online now ~ 

I don't personally think there's any hazard in using the method as long as you're not like super dumb dumb in computer stuff o3o.

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You see what has happened was the developers were watching the Cardinals vs Packers game, and when they saw that the Cardinals put points on the board first they decided to patch a bug in outrage. Now that the Cardinals have won, the developers have given up on all dreams of BnS being all mighty!

#PackersRuinGames

if you try to run Client not the game .. it will not work !

from there the Game Guard works . so if the game guard don't work 

the game will not start .. if you try to delete it it will not be updating a new one

so it's from the *Game Guard* 

did any one already read this? 

lol at this lines Quoted " The transfer will not copy over gained levels, non-Founder’s Pack gear/items, or any forms of character progression. If there are other items you would like to move on your characters, please do not start the request process until you are comfortable. "

3 minutes ago, kalizius said:

did any one already read this? 

lol at this lines Quoted " The transfer will not copy over gained levels, non-Founder’s Pack gear/items, or any forms of character progression. If there are other items you would like to move on your characters, please do not start the request process until you are comfortable. "

well they're happy cuz there's a lot of ppl "trying to play" and a lot of ppl is angry because "a lot of ppl" is trying to play at the same time

3 minutes ago, xAstarothe said:

well they're happy cuz there's a lot of ppl "trying to play" and a lot of ppl is angry because "a lot of ppl" is trying to play at the same time

Yes we read it, but can't even get in to create another character on low server.. I hope they don't fill up before we get a chance to make a new character

Archived