Show off your characters!!

Huan

17 minutes ago, Nisien said:

I made a few potential profile portraits for my Gon forcemaster.

I would like help determining which one I should actually use. I can't decide.

http://imgur.com/a/1mrre

Thanks in advance!

Second one imo!

12 minutes ago, Aredian said:

Jin and Lyn only.

Good to know thanks. I only play Gon, so no Warlock for me. =P

On 1/22/2016 at 7:34 PM, Deadlybeautys said:

dude the character looks great, but was it SOO HARD to put all your setting to the highest and THEN take a screenshot?, my game is moving like a turtle when i put everything the highest and only then i took the screenshot for the picture to look good obviously, thats what you should have done too.

I was playing on my Crappy Laptop at the time because i was getting my PC Repaired this is Him now 2TYbqLm.jpgbXDJw7m.jpg

14 hours ago, Eustan said:

This is amazing.

mrjagfX.jpg

Thankyou ^^ I took some inspiration from Master Jiemma off of Fairy Tail. Pink just happens to be my favourite colour, and particularly with this hairstyle the highlights looked fab (the two tone effect varies quite a bit depending on the hair).

Ideally I would have changed the skin colour to something more exotic too, but I felt darker skin appeared a decent contrast to the bright hair colour.

The wall running helped me get onto this tall rock where I took the picture. (Love that skill can open up some great photo locations).

Edited by Raptarius

5 hours ago, Hairball said:

Some of my characters, I'm happy the way their turning out ^___^

5OIBD1l.jpg

WFG9Usa.jpg

vzFiAEq.jpg

Oh gosh! That outfit/skin for kitties is just amazing... Looks so freaking cute that kitty panda, I need it ASAP!  ¿Could anyone tell me how can I get it?

Also your chars are pretty niceu as well. 

Edited by Mikui

1 hour ago, Unskilled banana said:

I actually hate that costume especially on lyn female because of those tiny boobs. :s I don't want to use it even if I get there in time. :P

I got the regum corvus at the end not the night luna.

Edited by Infidel