New Partnership with Innova

Hime

I just don't understand the IP banning. 

I mean if they want a RU server let players who want to play there play it. 

However you shouldn't punish players who do not want to play on a RU server and prefer an EU server. 

By closing off EU/NA with an IP ban, you not only lose the players from the EU/NA servers. You also have lost the ones from the game completely who will not play the RU servers. 

Sure RU server is fine, open it, but dont IP block people who don't want to play on the RU server. You just lose customers that way.

Same here. What will change with ip block?

People who don't want to play on RU will either find a way to play on EU or won't play at all.

I'm more inclined toward not playing at all, it's a matter of principle. And it saddens me 'cause I've been waiting for BnS since they announced the game in Korea. But still. If they don't want to listen to their community I have nothing to do with this company.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aion? - Gameforge, Lineage2 - they didn't block anyone. 

They did actually, for Aion any EU accounts got automatically migrated out to GameForge. GameForge was terrible but I was blocked form playing on US servers so I stopped playing Aion after that.

Forum post will not help, ncsoft, give alternative VPN ,but don't whant to understand some information about country privileges, i tell about my country is neutral, and i don't like vpn, and don't understand why ip block have Moldova to.

I fink first and last is only 1 what whe ar have to do, to open official INTERNET Petition . is someone  have more experience on this, please create one and give link to us.

As a South African planning to play on EU, I'm really sad to see them treat russians this way(and even the non-russians that just happen to be close to russia), it is a real shame.

I hope some of you guys will still play through VPN, it will feel so lonely without the occasional cyka blyat in chat.

Signed, also posted in vk.com, facebook.com, posted to official BnS groups on facebook (EU, NA, one fan group), posted on goha, send messages to all my friends. I don't think that there is any reason to post this link on innova (4game) forum, they just delete all my posts about 'ip block is bad'.

100 signatures in 4 hours. That's something to think about for NCWest. That's 100 founders packs - or 2500 dollars lost if all of them purchased only the initiate founders pack. It is actually more - because a lot of people purchased Master ones - which is 12500 dollars. Do you really want to loose the money, NCWest?

100 signatures in 4 hours. That's something to think about for NCWest. That's 100 founders packs - or 2500 dollars lost if all of them purchased only the initiate founders pack. It is actually more - because a lot of people purchased Master ones - which is 12500 dollars. Do you really want to loose the money, NCWest?

I'm afraid 12k dollars is literally nothing for NC. Even 10 times bigger is nothing.

In CIS we just haven't enough active people to attract attention. We need not 100 signatures, we need at least 10000. People in west doesn't seem interested to sign. Sorry  -_-

Absolutely disgusting. After so many years of wait, this is a pile of cricket to the face of many players.

I speak English, I use English most of the time in my daily activities, I read books in English, I watch English movies, and play English-localized games. Forcibly locking me and people like me from an English (preferred!) localization leaving only the choice of playing on third-rate servers from third-rate publishers with third-rate translation and third-rate community, in a version of the game screwed up by money-grabbing? If you really think it's for the good of the players, then it's, for the lack of a better word, idiocy. Sorry.

However, as we all realize it is not so: I don't know how much Innova paid you for this, but I believe you'll be losing more. People who were going to play on Russian servers will be playing on Russian servers. Most of the people who were going to play on EU servers will either use VPNs to play on EU servers or not play at all. You achieve nothing but loss of player base.

I urge you to reconsider.

Regards.

Bethany and NC guys you really need to address the community on why you guys are changing so much of the story. Just go ask the heads to do something i mean common.... we wanted something original not Americanized.    We paid you money for founders pack's we expect an explanation.

I mean if you guys are worried about spending more money on re translating why? There are already multiple English translations that costed nothing to produce. (in which the translations don't butcher the story)

Don't let Innova ruin another game, all russian players hate russian games because every ru localization is a piece of sh*t, all ru servers dies in lags, cheats, e-buy, donate, especially Innova's projects, all theis games RIP, they are like FailForge in EU.

If you think, that RU community, that wanted to play in EU servers will go to play in Innova after all that - it will never happen.

There are 3 ways for Russians:

1. We will find a way to play in EU ( for example buy accounts by EU credit card of our friends, etc. and then play with VPN/Proxy )

2. Come back to Korean/Chinesse/Japanesse servers

3. Don't play BnS at all, wait for another games

By doing it, you will only loose your money and interest to your project, only retards will go to play in Innova, they are already making p2w system in skill-based cybersport MMO.

Here Is reply from support about Russian IP ban - http://pix.my/zX1JUXrW

Archived