Forums

New Partnership with Innova

Hime

Funniest thing that yesterday was Human Rights Day, and yet just a bit earlier you post this thread that violate Human Rights and brings racial discrimination!

Gj NCSoft. Forcing people to do things they don't want to, certainly will get you much of good. And this is before Xmas and NY!!Wd!

sry 4 bad English:)

Regards

Happy Xmas from NCSOFT! We’re excited not to see you on our servers! Have bad latency, terrible gameplay experience, crappy level of support due to VPN. Enjoy our IP block!

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What?! Forcing?)) NCSoft guys put a gun against your head forcing you to play? lol)

If you wish to play BnS (which is why we're all here), and live in one of the CIS countries, you are "forced" to go to the Russian version. It's a figure of speech.

but still this is really dumb move, mom lover kids from RU who cant speak english will still play on their server(u cant imagine how many kids will play that game) , why da heck u ip block 10 countries from CIS only, block only russia atleast, with their crappy servers it wont even fit ppl, we will probably have to buy vip in order to sit in queue for 10-15 min, non vips 45-60min and even more

but still this is really dumb move, mom lover kids from RU who cant speak english will still play on their server(u cant imagine how many kids will play that game) , why da heck u ip block 10 countries from CIS only, block only russia atleast, with their crappy servers it wont even fit ppl, we will probably have to buy vip in order to sit in queue for 10-15 min, non vips 45-60min and even more

"block only russia" ? reported

I just don't get it?
Why block ANYTHING at all? It's kinda against my human rights about information access.
So you basically deny me access to server with my friends because you want to chomp and and bite and share "market pie". As if it's not enough with language barrier you are trying to send players at their throats with lame attempt of IP block. Like few of those countries in list why the hell should they even be forced to play on Russian server (and YES this is coming from me Russian player)?!
And don't blame only Innova. NC Korea does not give a damn about IP block otherwise we would be all blocked so long ago and so fast we can't even pronounce "KSSN". Ultimately it all goes down to greed and policy between NCWest and Innova and not actually NCSoft Korea. 
Oh and yeah you ALREADY IP blocked CBt servers so i alrady have fun time accessing EU servers with your kind invitation. Just have to slip past blockage you created... Like in that old USSR cartoon "I have a package for you but i will not give it to you! Because you have no documents!" but in this case i have an invitation from you but i can't get inside because you blocked me from my friends even though you invited me in. Such a trainwrecked logic t is. In all it's glory.

I just don't get it?

Why block ANYTHING at all? It's kinda against my human rights about information access.

So you basically deny me access to server with my friends because you want to chomp and and bite and share "market pie". As if it's not enough with language barrier you are trying to send players at their throats with lame attempt of IP block. Like few of those countries in list why the hell should they even be forced to play on Russian server (and YES this is coming from me Russian player)?!

And don't blame only Innova. NC Korea does not give a damn about IP block otherwise we would be all blocked so long ago and so fast we can't even pronounce "KSSN". Ultimately it all goes down to greed and policy between NCWest and Innova and not actually NCSoft Korea. 

Oh and yeah you ALREADY IP blocked CBt servers so i alrady have fun time accessing EU servers with your kind invitation. Just have to slip past blockage you created... Like in that old USSR cartoon "I have a package for you but i will not give it to you! Because you have no documents!" but in this case i have an invitation from you but i can't get inside because you blocked me from my friends even though you invited me in. Such a trainwrecked logic t is. In all it's glory.

It's not against human rights. NCSoft is free to deny access from anywhere as they want. It's just a *cricket*head move that was very uncalled for, and with no clear reasoning.

I understand and wholeheartedly agree with the movement, but bringing "human rights" and "lawsuits" here isn't going to help.

well we need around 5000 signatures(that i highly doubt that will happen), in order the ip block can be lifted or atleast in some countries like in bdo eu/na when the lifted ocenia ip block to na/eu

Proof: https://www.change.org/p/daum-games-europe-remove-ip-block-from-black-desert-online-na-eu-servers

That is a petition for Black Desert. What does it have to do with Blade & Soul?

read what i wrote and u will understand what it has to do with blade and soul

Well sure, the petition is in regards to Black Desert and that region and not getting it IP Blocked. However, your post leads people to believe that if you get 5000 signatures they're just going to not IP block the region. 

A little information: A company doesn't enter into an agreement like this without having some paperwork signed that is legally binding. In order for NCSoft to cancel this IP block, they would need Innova to allow it or go into a legal battle with Innova (which they would lose, because it was on the up-and-up, and thus would cost them money). So... Why would Innova allow NCSoft to go back on their agreement? That costs them money.

Well sure, the petition is in regards to Black Desert and that region and not getting it IP Blocked. However, your post leads people to believe that if you get 5000 signatures they're just going to not IP block the region. 

A little information: A company doesn't enter into an agreement like this without having some paperwork signed that is legally binding. In order for NCSoft to cancel this IP block, they would need Innova to allow it or go into a legal battle with Innova (which they would lose, because it was on the up-and-up, and thus would cost them money). So... Why would Innova allow NCSoft to go back on their agreement? That costs them money.

like some one who demends not to block them will go to inn! they will go to asia, use vnp or stop 

sane people wont play on inn ser

Ah I see what you mean now. Those are the options though, and it's not likely to change. NCSoft made a deal with Innova and that's that unless they want to try and go back on it but then Innova will be pissed and probably try to sue them. 

Ah I see what you mean now. Those are the options though, and it's not likely to change. NCSoft made a deal with Innova and that's that unless they want to try and go back on it but then Innova will be pissed and probably try to sue them. 

inn pissed by default cuz playrs now her true nature

they want IP-block cuz most of the ru players are kids thet buy nothing

and "the money making" ones know eng and inn

sir as i said before "if" we get 5000 signatures we "might" get ip unblock "for some countries" , they of course wont remove ip block in all countries but they might remove it from ukr or some other countries and why i posted bdo signature post, because bdo is only for eu na and with those signatures as u can see they let ocenia play on their servers , so it might be the same with bns if we get enough signatures

unfortunately i think this block is final, i talked to supports for a while end this is the last reply i got from them

"Hello,

Again we apologize for the recent change with regards to the restriction but then again this is something we cannot just change all of a sudden. We are still hopeful that the petition will be heard and acted upon.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any further questions and have a good day!

Cheers,

Noel

NCSOFT Support"

the only little hope for us is that petition, otherwise we gotta start looking for vpns

By Support - Hello there,
Unfortunately, we cannot provide you with details about why Moldova was included in the IP Block. We understand your frustration but this has been agreed upon and there is nothing we can do about it. You can actually visit the forum site from the links we provided on our previous response and extend your sentiments their along with other concerned players. The staff are reading those threads on a regular basis.
We apologize if we are not much of a help with your issue since this is an agreement within the higher ups of both companies.

-----

By me!

This means NCsoft + Innova threw us , thx ncsoft for your great work and for signing agreement before read all Geo location of country, before read about Country, is neutral, is independent or sovereign. and you add us to EuroAsia.

P.s. - People of Republic of Moldova, Neutral Sovereign Independent country. wont, and select EU server 99%, thx for NCSoft higher. for this great gift, for they do not want to understand his mistake and ignore the facts of reality ( thx you ar destroy all fans what look and read all days, all night, and wait the game from 2008 year +. you real destroy our hearts thx.

Archived