New Partnership with Innova

Hime

im definetly not gonna play on russian server , cuz comunity is a complete garbage there , innova is the worst money milking gaming company in CIS and that server will be probably worse then china, i rather stick with 300 ping tw server then moving there

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We’re excited to see Blade & Soul offered in each region with the best server locations, latency, gameplay experience, and level of support possible.

Best latency? Not about Innova. They always setup some lagging as hell servers. I wonder how they are able to fail that.

Best gameplay experience? With unnormalized arena? Not about Innova. And I don't add about this "Frost" system which is even worse than GameGuard. And also having a pay2win shop. Yeah, good job.

Best level of support? DEFINITIVLY not about Innova - they don't care about the players. Only about money. Well, every company cares only about money, but at least other companies are trying to make clients satisfated so they can get money longer, and not milk everything in the first two months from the players and then giving up on everything.

Let the people who agrees following some basic behavior rules (like speaking in English etc) play on EU. I don't want a refund. I want to play with normal people, not with bastards which will be on the CIS servers.

And I didn't even wrote about the monopolistic regulations which are most probably broken with such agreements...

NCsoft has intrest to expand market to Russia but they cannont do that themselves because Russia will not let company that is managed from north america to host enything in Russia.

That's just false. Any company have rights to host any service in Russia - how do you think Google or Microsoft works here? This is an unexistant problem. It's just a question about a really bad partner for NCSoft in Russia. They should drop them, but instead they are attaching to them and trying to help. That's all.

We’re excited to see Blade & Soul offered in each region with the best server locations, latency, gameplay experience, and level of support possible.

I think you laughed a lot when typed this part of your message.

It is well known in russian community that "Innova" is the worst publisher, Even worse than publisher of BnS in China.

Yes, of course you want money as much as possible, But there many ways to get it and don't ruin this masterpiece like you want when  you giving BnS to another company(which don't really cares about game, of course).

There are so many another ways to get money for you - why you don't just create another company of yours in Russia? It's so simple...

Blizzard doing that with their WoW and other games in Russia, i don't believe that NCSoft/NCWest can't do the same.

And then it will be truthfull words:

"We're excited to see Blade & Soul offered in each region with the best server locations, latency, gameplay experience, and level of support possible."

Is better service real reason for ip block? innova knows, that no one will play on their servers if there is any alternative and ip block is the only way to get people play there, it was long story with ip blocking, why do you give up ncsoftwest?

i just want to know will i be banned for playing on west servers through vpn, either way im not going to play on "official" russian server, I'll better be playing on tw with bad ping and no community at all, than playing p2w in f2p game, so maybe let us players decide which service we want than just blindly ruin the game for CIS?

well, i think this is a punishment for the Russians after some kind of troll they did some days ago.... *cough* "Seasonal Server" *cough*

On a serious note, yeah kind of blocked up by Innova. They want to force you all to play in their server so you won't be able to play in our server :/

this is kind of sad but thats how business works, i just hope you guys can manage to get the best for you all, i know how long we all have been waiting this game.

well, i think this is a punishment for the Russians after some kind of troll they did some days ago.... *cough* "Seasonal Server" *cough*

On a serious note, yeah kind of blocked up by Innova. They want to force you all to play in their server so you won't be able to play in our server :/

this is kind of sad but thats how business works, i just hope you guys can manage to get the best for you all, i know how long we all have been waiting this game.

In Japan have ban on IP, the game is designed only for the Japanese. But I play on Japan. I'm not cursing, not yelling in world chat, I'm polite and respectful to others. And I can play. They didn't block, there is only IP ban. That's what's important. But ban working is only issued if someone complains. This works differently.
A lot of aggressive Russian people get what they deserve on the Japanese servers.  But I'm not an aggressive person. If the EU did ban IP, not block, it will be better. We just want a comfortable game. We are not bad people, but we suffer from the actions of Innova.

Better if the block did not exit >D VPN can kill our ping. Maybe I'm wrong. But I was playing Japan and Korea, never get a ban on IP.

I's rather play in JP or use VPN for EU, but I will never go to Innova. I have a bad english, sorry.

Make a "dislike" button please. I need it for OP.

This is not fair at all.

I do not now anything about Innova but there are few ridiculous company that i would never play any game they have.

This blocking is simply restricting freedom of all players who wants to play this game in Eu and with NCSoft.

Such a disappointment...

Is this first time IP BLOCK for NCSOFT? This is so bad. btw i will use vpn, and doesnt matter ping will be better or worst. For all time, you know, Im done with Innova and russian localization, now i just hate this company, they are not people. They are donate-train. Innova - trash. Thank you SO MUCH. 

hell yes! this is like the best day ever (sarcasm).

I and my friend (and like all of Ukraine) ware forced to play on eu, but nc saved as by ther block.

tnx from all my heart. now I can play on the best serv in the world.

I didn`t see it yet, but I now! it will by better then ch 

The ping will be like 10^-3 ms

the sup will solve problems befor players notes them

no bugs, no p2w things 

Tnx from all of my heart

From greatful player of Ukrain and his friend

hell yes! this is like the best day ever (sarcasm).

I and my friend (and like all of Ukraine) ware forced to play on eu, but nc saved as by ther block.

tnx from all my heart. now I can play on the best serv in the world.

I didn`t see it yet, but I now! it will by better then ch 

The ping will be like 10^-3 ms

the sup will solve problems befor players notes them

no bugs, no p2w things 

Tnx from all of my heart

From greatful player of Ukrain and his friend

Too much sarcasm in one post ;)

can a CM answer if its possible to change this decision with a petition to ncsoft? mby we can make one, get necessary amount of signs and send it to em. thanks for ur attention!

I think, it's too late.
Everything has already been decided. The decision will not be changed, all tied to money. Even if the petition would be half a million signatures.
Innova has localized client already, the alpha version of the server is already running. No one will go back down now, it's too late. Look for cheap VPN.

Look for cheap VPN.

Won't they ban me if I still will have russian payment methods?

Will I be unbanned if I accidently log in without VPN once?

Generally speaking - will be the ban only a technical IP block (like "block IPs in a firewall") or it will ban all accounts which are accessing from the restricted IPs ("block any account which are being accessed from CIS")?

Won't they ban me if I still will have russian payment methods?

Will I be unbanned if I accidently log in without VPN once?

Generally speaking - will be the ban only a technical IP block (like "block IPs in a firewall") or it will ban all accounts which are accessing from the restricted IPs ("block any account which are being accessed from CIS")?

i believe its gonna be a simple ip block. for example when ur gonna log in the system will check ur ip and block it so technically u need vpn just to pass log in part.

Archived