New Partnership with Innova

Hime

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you know how hard is it to evolve legendary weapon with old evolve system,because with the old evolve system it will take looots of resources and time(nerves with fail chance) or either money and im pretty sure there will be blessed weapon like on china sooner or later

One more thing about your "partnership'.

Did you know that one private server (with russian admin - must be pure coincedence) recently got new update? It seems someone had lost some new BnS server version.

Did you know that one private server (with russian admin - must be pure coincedence) recently got new update? It seems someone had lost some new BnS server version.

no! the thing is thet inn was hacd again! but will now for sure in 2-3 years when they confess

Ok, this basically means I won't be able to play BnS at all because half of the next year Im going to spend in US and half in Ukraine. I have no intention to play on Innova servers, thats a crappy company. Gj ncsoft. I've lost my Master pack.

F*ck this shit. F*ck.

Yep, it would be fair to allow people who already bought packs to play on EU/NA. 

Get a Refund boys!

Deleted.

Totally agree!

Same for Moldova!

Why should Russians decide for us? They don't have any right! Moldova is an independent (neutral) country! We have our own language, it is different from russian!

Only 6% of the population of Moldova are russians.

Yes, we understand russian, but not all of us do speak it. It is a very different language, with a different alphabet. Our language is closer to italian and french.

Our alphabet is latin! I don't have a cyrillic keyboard, I can't type in russian!

I don't want to be bullied for typing latin. Russians hate that! It's hard to understand when someone is typing in russian using latin alphabet. And most russians don't understand english.

I am from Moldova, but I study in Italy. I will not be able to play on russian server from Italy and I will not be able to play on EU servers from home. Why do you have to kill the game for people like me?!!

Also, I WANT my sister and friends from Moldova to hang out with me on EU servers! Why do you have to separate us?

Even if Russians will not have IP block, I am not going to play on their servers because of:

1) Latency

2) Community

3) Language

4) Alphabet

5) Publisher (I don't know them, so I can't trust them. It seems, they have a bad reputation.)

Even if there are players who prefer EU, most players from Russia and CIS countries will still play on RU servers. You don't have to restrict us! Please, don't decide for us!

I see only disadvantages in having an IP block. Only 5.48% of Russian population do speak English. How many of them will play on EU, and how many of them are going to invest money into the game? The amount of such players is very, very low!

Blocking IP will not make players who prefer EU, switch to RU. The situation for RU will not change.

However, EU will lose a certain amount of players because of IP block.

Seriously, there's no reason to have an IP block.

OMG dat forum warriors)))

Who told you it was Innova decision? Innova has absolutely no power to do that. They just bought a license. It's a product owner who sets out rules.

It's all according to NCSoft marketing plan. It seems their calculations showed them that bringing more players to russian server would bring them more profit. That's it.

It's just business. No offence.

What you are talking here is nonsense.

Yeah, right. Vladimir Putin himself asked for IP blocking.))

Totally agree!

Same for Moldova!

Why should Russians decide for us? They don't have any right! Moldova is an independent (neutral) country! We have our own language, it is different from russian!

Only 6% of the population of Moldova are russians.

Yes, we understand russian, but not all of us do speak it. It is a very different language, with a different alphabet. Our language is closer to italian and french.

Our alphabet is latin! I don't have a cyrillic keyboard, I can't type in russian!

I don't want to be bullied for typing latin. Russians hate that! It's hard to understand when someone is typing in russian using latin alphabet. And most russians don't understand english.

I am from Moldova, but I study in Italy. I will not be able to play on russian server from Italy and I will not be able to play on EU servers from home. Why do you have to kill the game for people like me?!!

Also, I WANT my sister and friends from Moldova to hang out with me on EU servers! Why do you have to separate us?

Even if Russians will not have IP block, I am not going to play on their servers because of:

1) Latency

2) Community

3) Language

4) Alphabet

5) Publisher (I don't know them, so I can't trust them. It seems, they have a bad reputation.)

Even if there are players who prefer EU, most players from Russia and CIS countries will still play on RU servers. But you don't have to restrict us! Please, don't decide for us!

I see only disadvantages in having an IP block. Only 5.48% of Russian population do speak English. How many of them will play on EU, and how many of them are going to invest money into the game? The amount of such players is very, very low!

Blocking IP will not make players who prefer EU, switch to RU. The situation for RU will not change.

However, EU will loose a certain amount of players because of IP block.

Seriously, there's no reason to have an IP block.

Totally agree! , i don't understand Why innova have priority to put hands or license and block Neutral Republic of Moldova, and our Big sister Ukraine . in fact we are to close to Europe not to Russia (EUNE) , and about Moldova, first constitution language is Romanian. in this situation why we need to play on Russian server ? may be he will localize to Romanian language to ? , English is universal language of our Planet, in fact is no restriction to play on Europe, and NCSOFT agree with innova ? what ? you sell Neutral people to Russia ?

In final i fink and know innova and NCSOFT has no right to close non Russia country, and people from Ukraine and Republic of Moldova have chance to select where to play.

Who told you it was Innova decision? Innova has absolutely no power to do that. They just bought a license. It's a product owner who sets out rules.

It's all according to NCSoft marketing plan. It seems their calculations showed them that bringing more players to russian server would bring them more profit. That's it.

Srsly? It is profitably only Innova. They asked for the block. Think about it. The Koreans didn't know about the Russian release? They knew. They could immediately tell and discuss this condition with Ncwest. But they did not. Why do I think so? Because they didn't plan this.

Because right now we are return the packs, in the FAQ is written we can use pack from any country. You know? Innova begged this block. It is their initiative. NO Innova - no block. I don't need Innova with their shit server. A lot of oldfag who play with a Korean release, do not approve of their actions and ideas. 
Obviously.

don't listen to that bullshit. Every Ukrainian can speak and undestand russian. I play around 18 years online games and I have never seen someone, who wasn't able to understand/speak russian. He talks that only to protect his nationality and  shows his hate to Russia - nothing more xD 

Even my girlfriend is from Ukraine(lviv) and she laughs about that quotation. Ofc. maybe he talks about 65-years old grandmas, but it's not comparable in the case with "gamers".

all the best from Germany and political neutrality  ;)

And this comes from a russian guy who lives in Germany? Please dont lie. If your imaginary girlfriend was so kind to open Wikipediea she would find that 80% in Lviv speak Ukrainian. I live in Lviv and I know what Im talking about. Most students speak Ukrainian. I see more "65-years old grandmas" speaking Russian then younger people. 

You are so pathetic.

Sadly thats an old version which just has new continent added. Not worth playing.

I just don't understand the IP banning. 

I mean if they want a RU server let players who want to play there play it. 

However you shouldn't punish players who do not want to play on a RU server and prefer an EU server. 

By closing off EU/NA with an IP ban, you not only lose the players from the EU/NA servers. You also have lost the ones from the game completely who will not play the RU servers. 

Sure RU server is fine, open it, but dont IP block people who don't want to play on the RU server. You just lose customers that way.

I just don't understand the IP banning. 

I mean if they want a RU server let players who want to play there play it. 

However you shouldn't punish players who do not want to play on a RU server and prefer an EU server. 

By closing off EU/NA with an IP ban, you not only lose the players from the EU/NA servers. You also have lost the ones from the game completely who will not play the RU servers. 

Sure RU server is fine, open it, but dont IP block people who don't want to play on the RU server. You just lose customers that way.

((( i wait this game from 2009, and now is no time for games, but i decide to play this game, because is my last game online, but look this beautiful gift of ncsoft (

P.s. - is possible to open Petition somehow ??

ok i explain why its the innova that demanded ip block from nc west

1) if nc west wanted to block CIS , they would have done it before the alpha and cbt

2) if they wanted to block CIS players, they wouldnt sold us founders packs

3) they stated before lots of times that there wont be any ip blocks and they dont care who plays on their server

4) lots of pro russian streamers said on their stream that they wont be playing on ru server and lots of other people are saying the same because they know what company is innova, so innova wont be able to get that much money

5) founder packs on ru are not selling very good right now, why do i think like that? they made some stupid excuse that in a month the packs will get more expensive so players should buy it now for 10$ (cheapest one) before they get more expensive

Beacause IT WAS Innova decision.

It is the thing they wanted and were talking about since RU BnS version was announced.

Damn there were screens(at other forum) when innova representitives already started talking about IP blocks and NC west didnt confirm this information.

And now everything changed.

Good news for all. I submit ticket in NCSoft support looks like

Hello, i'm from russia, and i don't want play on innova servers( words "Don't want isnt right, i fked better kill myself than play on innova servers). As we know on european server will be have ip-block from russian isp, but i can use any software like wtfast, battleping or private vpn servers and evade that ip-block.
So that's a question, that action will be bannable or punished ? or that normal for ncsoft, and not break ur agreement with innova?

and get answer:

Hello,

I would like to inform you that you can use those VPN application to play the game. However, it is your own discretion because that is not NCSOFT application. We only suggest it as possible workaround.

If ever you experience issue regarding the VPN applications, please inform us immediately and we will be happy to help you.

I hope this answer your concern.

Regards,

Gelo
NCSOFT Support Team

So if u want to play on euro servers, u can do that. That not will be bannable or punished. They also want to help us if we get problems.

p.s. Выкуси иннова

"As Estonian im glad that thsi time was not made mistake and bundeled Baltic states into russia service. its like giving half Berlin ip block because they were part of soviet union. (somthing BDO did).

Long story short its conflict of intrest that Innova won in ip block demand."

As Estonia is a member of the European Union they can't block you from accessing the European servers since they are located in a European Union country. Doing this would violate the common market and would lead to the wrath of the European Commision, and they make multinationals cry. Ask Microsoft.

The European Union has some benefits. :P

So if u want to play on euro servers, u can do that. That not will be bannable or punished. They also want to help us if we get problems.

p.s. Выкуси иннова

That means nothing. We all know that we can play via proxy or vpn wherever we want and no one can say what out real IP is, even on JP where is ip ban. So your news isn't a news.

Bad thing about this situation, that vpn actually increase ping. I have 70ms to EU, via private vpn 130, via WTfast differently from 150 to 1000+

I've already wrote to innova forum about this, but, you know... it's just meaningless forum wars.

I would be happy if NCSoft support is said that we will be able to play the EU without vpn. Instead of "you can play through the vpn, we do not forbid."

I've got a new key for CTB4, it's so sad I can't play :((((

p.s. иннова может и выкусит, но своих неанглоговорящих будет доить ток так.

hm, In my situation wtfast decrease ping from 100 to 40-60, maybe u could try to use another servers.

It's not about how good or bad is vpn server. It's more about how bad my ISP Internet backbone is. It's Rostelecom, famous for poor bandwidth of backbone and large packet loss, when you deal with internatinonal connection. VPN wouldn't help in such situation.

Archived