Forums

New Partnership with Innova

Hime

The fact is that you are just repeating Russian propaganda in the same way some people here repeat Ukrainian progaganda. Unless you been there and seen everything on your own eyes there is no point in trying to convince anyone here - its just meaningless.

Agreed, but do not start your own propaganda by your side here. What I can read here from Ukrains is nothing more than propaganda. Realy tired of ppls who tries to describe everything by the political situation in their country on the forum that has no any connection to geopolitic, and who also tries to make russians looks bad and (!) tries to suggest any sanctions here.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

~ Speculation ~

If Castro can get Cuba back on the United State's civil side, I am sure Putin can do the same. It is likely the only way this doesn't happen once again in other games. Furthermore, the fact that the RU unofficial server actually made money on a "beta" private server shows that there is interest in BnS in that region. So why wouldn't the only company who has dealt with NcSoft before take a jab at publishing it? Overall, NcSoft felt that they were expanding their audience by having the game be translated into Russian. Perhaps, they didn't realize just how much "hate" there was for said company; once an agreement is made nothing can be done but to wait out the contract or let the said company fail and thus takeover. Maybe NcSoft is allowing the said company to fail first in order to prove that they are much more competent.

~ Speculation ~ 

If it was the the real war it would ended long ago. Besides, you should shut up and stop posting things about the war in every post. It's a forum about the game, there is no place for your brain-washed political views. If you do not agree about the region that you were attached to - it doesn't give you any reason to start that bullshit about the war and russians.

If innova doesn't have the right - go, make a company of your own and win this fight - block russians and etc, etc, cause even here you cannot stop your stupid hate. Innova paid money, and I'm sure it was not the only company that wanted to locslize the game. It's business and nothing more.

And yeah I'm also against IP block, but I'm more against this hating like "Klyati moscali"

And ye, you can think anything you want, but thats the war against your own people, not Russia. It's a shame that you still do not understand it.

Best regards.

I haven't mentioned war or the like even once until you brought it up. I even mentioned none of this has to do with "human rights" or the like, I'm against any IP- or region-lock, and I have no hate for the whole of Russians or any other people from CIS countries. You might have confused my point or me for someone else.

I simply didn't like your attitude towards it. It is true that the war - or the conflict, or the beef, or whatever you want to call it - is a whole different topic and not up for discussion here, but it exists, is a serious matter, and adds to the reasons why NC's decision to agree to Innova's IP block idea - or worse, bringing it up - is totally unreasonable and should not have taken place.

Guys i beg you - please stop arguing about politics. Otherwise moderators will close this topic.

There is a possibility that beta forums will be wiped out as much as like beta servers, so keep in mind - everything you have wrote here may became useless.

There is a possibility that beta forums will be wiped out as much as like beta servers, so keep in mind - everything you have wrote here may became useless.

I've never seen anything about that, do you have a source?

We have troubleshooting threads, clan recruitment and community threads, general discussions, and we have a dedicated "CBT issues" forum aside. I don't know why they would wipe everything, and when? What do you consider a good timing for the "beta" forum / "real" forum switch? At release? No, because we'll get useful questions and answer about launch and game installation before that... So why and when? ^^

Thanks, Captain

Aion, Linage 2.

The problem is that for BnS it was clearly stated that they are not going to block any countries. I read FAQ before bying pack.

Thats actually simple. Innova has exclusive rights to release NCSoft games in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan. When they realized how many people went to EU and USA just for beta tests they just used their rights to get all those players back to them just by blocking IP access on EU and USA servers . Shitty and greedy company, what can i tell. And Aion they released before NCWest so there were no need to use such measures. Lineage 2 they got together with EU servers. I feel really sorry for all those players, because we all know whats going on on Innovas servers and why so many people run from them, like from fire, here to play Lineage 2 and Aion.

Thats actually simple. Innova has exclusive rights to release NCSoft games in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan. When they realized how many people went to EU and USA just for beta tests they just used their rights to get all those players back to them just by blocking IP access on EU and USA servers . Shitty and greedy company, what can i tell. And Aion they released before NCWest so there were no need to use such measures. Lineage 2 they got together with EU servers. I feel really sorry for all those players, because we all know whats going on on Innovas servers and why so many people run from them, like from fire, here to play Lineage 2 and Aion.

not thet we can`t play on eu, but it`s like hell using progr to pass the block 

This is very sad news for me. I am Russian, but I would like to continue to play the EU, because the community is better, there is more people online, and because I just hate it when asian games translated into Russian. It's painful to my eyes.

In all online games I've played so far, if there is a section only for Russian, there will be chaos, anarchy, flood and mutual insults in the chat. I'm sad to admit it, but the Russian-speaking section played basically only inadequate rude children, level of education which does not allow them to understand English. A bunch of rednecks. Please, do not think that all Russian people are so. Just well-mannered and educated gamers do not stand out, they play quietly, rarely inform others that they are from Russia, while the idiots shouting in chat and attract attention, thinking it's cool.

Any self-respecting Russian player will not go into these sections, and will try to play with English-speaking people, no matter which country they come from, and you probably do not even know that they are from Russia. I try to do so as well.

And then - IP block. Super. Great. Brilliantly. We'll have to buy a private VPN in Europe and play through it. A kind of subscription fee for the game. Or suffer and try to find a normal companion in RU, identical to the search for a drop of water in the desert.

I am a NAer from California and after reading this,  I chose to sign that petition in your signature.  I know this feeling sadly (trying to play authenitically when there is nothing but immaturity around).  I am not of Russian decent but understand this feeling.  NCsoft im sure had their reasons for this but at least allow the option @ NCsoft.

I have high hopes for BnS and would enjoy a proper combat against immaturity/annoyances to keep this game fair and fun.

Best of luck on the petition guys

~Shave~

This is really a sad news that I'm reading !

I'm a CS GO player, and I've played with many russians, most of them were acting like kids but they were good, cool, funny guys which I liked to play with ! 

God... NCSoft, you have a NCStore !! When you make your community happy, they'll not be a problem buying stuff from it and here you go with your CASH but please... when you forbid a country to play your game, don't let this game in a hand of a company who is hated by most of her players !! This is absolut madness !! Sure you made a deal with them but still... 

GL russians ! 

poutine-ours-meme.jpg

My god, just look at innova BnS website... Pages about races, classes, world or mechanics are not even done! Just showing "soon" when you try to click on something. But guess what page is perfectly complete already? Of course it's pre-order page! But it's not over just here, master pack on EU contains vanity items, but innova analogue contains 2 gems (+80 lifesteal and +160 damage), AND belt and bracelet usable from lvl1! If this is not buy-to-win, then i don't know what. I doubt that shop would be any better...
Well, as i said before -  BnS is lost for me, looks like i can't play on EU server, and i don't want to use any vpn to avoid ip block, and i DEFINATELY DO NOT GO ON *cricket* INNOVA SERVERS! And trust me, i am not alone like this.

most dont understand that Ukraine IS NOT Russia

Not yet anyway. Maybe Innova knows something about Putin's plans for 2016.

I feel bad for those that can't/won't play the game because of this. I've definitely had many bad experiences with foreign speaking gamers, but probably more with English speaking ones. Having regions to try to maximize communication potential is a good thing... maybe just have a literacy test to access EU servers (or maybe all servers even those located in your own region)?

I remember you guys saying there'd be no IP blocks during a stream a whiiiile ago. Kinda sucks that you went back on this word  :(

Now people from say, NA with RU friends wont be able to play with them. I hate when that sort of stuff happens...

Uff reading this long topic made me sad,and i remember why i said "no more ncsoft" long time ago.

the same did nc west with aion eu. they sold us to gamesux(gameforge),and i know the feeling when you must play where the publisher sux alot.

in teory we live in a democratic world(most of us) but still we can't decide where.

yesterday i got my founder pack,and now i have doubts if i realy want to start the game or ask for refund.its like a deja vu for me.

innova opened last month l2 classic for EU..who know who know what will be next year

Kinda sad they did break their own words....

Couldnt care less about those countries seeing as gaming wise they do tend to treat games quite a bit different to most western countries so its not to bad that they have their own version.. tend to prefer them to have a seperate region.... but still.. really sad some of their employees now sort of broke their "promises" to  people.

Archived