About Demonbane (11-41) drop rate and the items restriction per account

Silentkillergr

Hi i would like to ask if you could chance the drop rate of Aerodrome and Substratum stages(11-41) cause i think its very low i have more then 10 chars and try to get items from demonbane and i have done with the most more then 200+ runs and i haven't see any drop. and if you could check about the boxes cause its wrong or i don't now so if you have more chars that want to farm a item from there its locket per account maybe its wrong and it should be restricted per char so i could buy with my alts when i reach the demonbane coins that it needs and if you could chance the ammount that it  needs it would be better like 100 coins so it would be easier for new players cause i see people trying to farm the item and they never see the drop they want demonbane.JPG

wtf you are talking? xD i known nobody who needs more than 70 runs to get all items form aero and sub xP and all drops between 21 and 41 xD the droprate is fine. i understand the account limit this is really ridiculous and should be 1 or 2 per character but the drop rate is really fine there. 

i have in sub and aero together maybe 300-350 runs and see around 20 drops. so the drop rate is really not that bad xP and it´s not only me, 90% of my clan has the same drop rate. 

i understand that you maybe can only run stage 21- max 30 with an alt so it´s fine if you can buy once per charakter. but dont blame the drop rate xD 

3 minutes ago, dannythenut said:

wtf you are talking? xD i known nobody who needs more than 70 runs to get all items form aero and sub xP and all drops between 21 and 41 xD the droprate is fine.

Congrats on your amazing luck.

Please share it, as some don't have it.

4 minutes ago, dannythenut said:

it´s fine if you can buy once per charakter. but dont blame the drop rate xD 

The drop rate is actually pretty poor.

You can run it for weeks and get nothing.

Or get 3x the repeated piece of gear...

18 minutes ago, dannythenut said:

wtf you are talking? xD i known nobody who needs more than 70 runs to get all items form aero and sub xP and all drops between 21 and 41 xD the droprate is fine. i understand the account limit this is really ridiculous and should be 1 or 2 per character but the drop rate is really fine there. 

i have in sub and aero together maybe 300-350 runs and see around 20 drops. so the drop rate is really not that bad xP and it´s not only me, 90% of my clan has the same drop rate. 

i understand that you maybe can only run stage 21- max 30 with an alt so it´s fine if you can buy once per charakter. but dont blame the drop rate xD 

A friend and I have been running Substratum S41+ for over a month, usually 3-5 times a day to get him his gloves and...it has not dropped for him. The drop rate is very questionable and to deny this is absurd.

To be fair, this limit should be removed entirely within the next maintenance coming next week. No account/character limit at all.

This chest is time gated anyway since the currency used for it is a weekly reward for Demonsbane ranking. Until a new player can possibly acquire 6 of these chests, he maybe got them from just running the dungeon. This limit is totally pointless imo. 

(in a few months... we get them from easy mode Heroic dungeons anyway...)

I just don't see the point in this limit. It's unneeded. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Amane said:

To be fair, this limit should be removed entirely within the next maintenance coming next week. No account/character limit at all.

This chest is time gated anyway since the currency used for it is a weekly reward for Demonsbane ranking. Until a new player can possibly acquire 6 of these chests, he maybe got them from just running the dungeon. This limit is totally pointless imo. 

(in a few months... we get them from easy mode Heroic dungeons anyway...)

I just don't see the point in this limit. It's unneeded. 

To get all six, if there was no limit, would require 1,200 tokens per character. At best people are getting 20 right now...40 if top 100...a week. The limit truly has no point because of the sheer effort required, though I will admit doing the 100 AD and 100 Sub runs you are statistically likely to see one of the accessories.

• Like 1

Thanks to Excel, I quickly calculated how many runs I have already done in Aero and Sub. I do this  with min. 5 (10) Character per day.

Sub: 410 (~ 552) / 28 f11+ runs on Main and 10-15 f11+ runs per Twink (i have 9 twinks)

Aero: 765 (~1182) / 35 f11+ runs on Main and 20-25 f11+ runs per Twink (i have 9 twinks)

Output of all runs: 1x ring

This is soooo Bad

Edited by Wolfengel

2 hours ago, Wolfengel said:

Thanks to Excel, I quickly calculated how many runs I have already done in Aero and Sub. I do this  with min. 5 (10) Character per day.

Sub: 410 (~ 552) / 28 f11+ runs on Main and 10-15 f11+ runs per Twink (i have 9 twinks)

Aero: 765 (~1182) / 35 f11+ runs on Main and 20-25 f11+ runs per Twink (i have 9 twinks)

Output of all runs: 1x ring

This is soooo Bad

That is insanely bad luck beyond belief. The odds should be FAR better then that, even at F11. But yet I can believe it...

3 hours ago, Wolfengel said:

This is soooo Bad

Maybe stop doing just F11?

That has the lowest drop chance.

I got most of my stuff at 31 or 41.

Tho i've heard of some people that have gotten all 3 accs before even unlocking stage 31.

You just have extremly bad luck, i did not even think this amount of bad luck was possible.

2 hours ago, Wolfengel said:

(nearly) one week later.

NOTHING

after 6x Sub and 6x Aero f21

And, since I like to help small players, after 3x Sub f11 and 3x Aero f11 and 4x Sub f4 - f8 and 4x Aero f4 - f8

That's, really, REALLY few, especially if you are doing such low stages.

I've had some friends who did not see their first aerodrome acc until run 115-ish and that's when they did most of those at stage 41.

For me personally the thing that took the longest was one of the substratum acc's, Forgot which now but it took like 170 runs to see it first time and that's with climbing from 1-41 then Multi 41 until i got it.

So double or triple these numbers if you plan to only do very low stages.

Edited by Uldrum

Short rollover.

you know what you tell?

and you know how many runs i do?

Okay, then i do additional 1400 runs subs and 1800 runs Aero.

That would then be roughly the following number of runs that I would have to run in F11 - F21 according to your opinion.

50 minutes ago, Wolfengel said:

That would then be roughly the following number of runs that I would have to run in F11 - F21 according to your opinion.

Yes, don't be surprised if it takes that many runs at stage 11 or 21.

It's to be expected.

8 hours ago, Wolfengel said:

Short rollover.

you know what you tell?

and you know how many runs i do?

I find it hard to believe you have ran even close to a thousand runs in either and have not seen any accessory drops. The RNG is bad, but it's not that bad. I have multiple questions, including:

-Did you document the drops of each run? What dropped in them?

-Did anyone else in the party get accessory drops?

Those seeking to prove the drop chance should back them up with proper documentation. Even at Stage 21, you surely would have seen something within a thousand runs.

• Like 1

ehm... if you run only f21... sry dont cry about it xP if you have not the gear for f31+ this isnt your content and the gear you should focus on it. i have 3k ap and run aero 21 solo easy. and can run 31 with a friend at the same gear score, think sub can i clear solo f31.

but if you cant run f 31 with your gear... this gear dont should be your focus... last acc. drops are on stage 31+ i  think neck in aero and gloves in sub drops only at stage 31+. so i think it´s normal that you dont have all the gear from this dungeons. 

i mean... with the gear form the soulboost and a group equipt with it you can easy run stage 31 and maybe 41 on both dung. oO 

Edited by dannythenut

My problem is simply that I've only gotten 1 (one / I) ring for all the runs so far.

Then nothing.

Or to put it another way. The game just doesn't want me to drop the gear from the lower floors to walk higher floors. There's no point in getting tips like you have to run f41 or you're not ready for f41. Farm the lower one first. The "lower" just doesn't want to drop. No matter if I run with my Sum f21, f25, f30, f31, etc

or with my Astro.

That interesting, I don't have such extreme problems with Poharan. Since I get the legie / "gold" drops in a similar cycle as my teammates.

Edited by Wolfengel

it´s normal higher stage higher droprate, low stage low drop rate, and 21 is a super low stage... theres 80 stages so 21 is a super low stage, thats like easy mode in the old dung system...

so i think it´s fine if you dont have drops or only super lucky drops... also like i said, you can only drop all items in a chest under 31 and the chest has a super super low drop chance... neck and gloves drops only at 31+. 

poha have so much drops of oyurse you have many drops... theres 2 gem chests, 3 sschests true and 3 ss chests legy. thats a lot of legy drops... you need 8 soulshields so you need a higher chance also you have 3 boxes and it´s lucky what a ss is in this box so you need a higher drop chance in this dung.

but aero and sub... dont expect any drops below stage 31. only super lucky drops.

Edited by dannythenut

Last week I forgot to write down which floors and how many runs (at least 20 runs / Xx f31 and Xx f21) I did.

Result: no Accessory

This weekend (sub & aero): 2x f31, 7x f21, 2x f11, 18x f1 (twink / daylies)

Result: no Accessory

I'm used to some pointless and tedious farming in this game, but demonbann tops it all.

Edited by Wolfengel