Now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ what NC West

Sn00zE

So maintenance is now done at anytime, why wasn't previous issues like the pet gems sorted in a similar manner? Or any other major game breaking issues like crashes during character changes? Why should we wait for maintenance week in months to get things fixed?

Also, removing items for exchange that was only due to be removed in some weeks is a very uncalled for move. In the future just state "Everything can be removed tomorrow so don't waste your time hanging onto stuff!" While you at it, why wasn't the Locksmith Bundle's removed from the F10 store!?! There are also some Armorer Remnants in there!? Did you mis that? Maintenance soon!? Or is it because its Ncoin? Let them pay for useless items, free money!

Edited by Sn00zE
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, Sn00zE said:

So maintenance is now done at anytime, why wasn't previous issues like the pet gems sorted in a similar manner? Or any other major game breaking issues like crashes during character changes? Why should we wait for maintenance week in months to get things fixed?

Also, removing items for exchange that was only due to be removed in some weeks is a very uncalled for move. In the future just state "Everything can be removed tomorrow so don't waste your time hanging onto stuff!"

Agreed. This is unacceptable behavior from NCWest. No warning maintenances, removal of event features, punishing innocent players...it's time this company was held accountable.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sn00zE said:

why wasn't previous issues like the pet gems sorted in a similar manner

Because fixing their messups isn't something they can profit from.

Nerfing XP is something they can profit from, easily.

Also, limiting the buying power of oils and pet packs is very important too, so you have to sink gold into buying them.

And limiting the effectiveness of the current event is also something that is profitable for them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cupidstar said:

Nerfing XP is something they can profit from, easily.

Also, limiting the buying power of oils and pet packs is very important too, so you have to sink gold into buying them.

And limiting the effectiveness of the current event is also something that is profitable for them.

It wasn't intentional. They just messed up, likes always. Just in no hurry to fix it, cause they won't be losing money from it.

1 minute ago, Hijack said:

It wasn't intentional. They just messed up, likes always. Just in no hurry to fix it, cause they won't be losing money from it.

This applies perfectly as an answer to what you said:

1 hour ago, Cupidstar said:

Which is basically what we both said...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Cupidstar said:

It's fine, don't worry.

And... Yes, they messed up. (They always do....)

But still, taking their time to fix this isn't their priority.

Why even bother fixing it?

There's nothing good, for NCSoft, from fixing this...

They dont bother fixing it because the event is already limiting any f2p from much gear progression. look at the limits imposed on the upgrade mats. 2 silversteel ores per week at 7 combs each.  even the weekly gives more ores than u can get from the event itself. and thats after 3 days of doing the event at least to get 15 combs. 

Fixing the other errors isnt their top priority because f2p players can be backseated, while their shop is selling their 100 boxes for 10k ncoin lols. which u can buy silversteel ores at 140 coins which is 14 boxes at 10 halloween coin per box. 1456 ncoin per steel ore which is $18.2 USD per SS ore.

You realise why they dont put new costumes in the events anymore? and only in the....... sorry i mean not even in the Box itself anymore but rather u have to exchange them? its because they can earn more $$$ this way. they dont put in the box anymore because if you got the costume early on in the box like ur first 5-10 boxes, your not really going to open anymore let alone buy more. they put it so you have to exchange because then your at least forced to buy 20 boxes min if you want the costume set. 

the costumes currently you can buy from the exchange with the H coin from the box is 200 coins total (120+40+40) for the entire costume set= 200 coins = 20 boxes you have to open.  which is approx 2080 ncoin if you buy the 100 box package which is the cheapest per box atm but u have to buy 100 at a time for this price. 2080/ ($1/80ncoin) = $26 per entire costume set with the outfit, headpiece and adornment. this is factored based on the cheapest price per box which is 100 box deal. 

$26USD!!!!!!!!!!!! CHRIST. even more if you buy the smaller box packages or individual boxes. 😑

i can go to a buffet and get a cheaper price than this!

this is why their not in a rush to fix these errors in the event for f2p players, they want you to focus on buying the boxes instead of concentrating on the event lols

Edited by Askaria
  • Like 2

@Askaria

@Cupidstar  NCwest/NCSOFT = Gameforge for Soulworker. Gameforge only cared about updating their cash shop and not fix errors ingame or give stuff f2p players could benefit from. Holy moly it just made me realize how they became a wulf in sheep clothing trying to get your money. No backbone and eventually, like Gameforge did after 5 yrs of Soulworker, NCWEST gets fired by NCSOFT and some sort of reboot comes in: Blade and Soul Reboot published by developers on steam! *popcorn*

17 hours ago, Yunilesca said:

@Askaria

@Cupidstar  NCwest/NCSOFT = Gameforge for Soulworker. Gameforge only cared about updating their cash shop and not fix errors ingame or give stuff f2p players could benefit from. Holy moly it just made me realize how they became a wulf in sheep clothing trying to get your money. No backbone and eventually, like Gameforge did after 5 yrs of Soulworker, NCWEST gets fired by NCSOFT and some sort of reboot comes in: Blade and Soul Reboot published by developers on steam! *popcorn*

Difference there is the company that developed Soulworker actually was in disagreement with Gameforge. NC is not. Matter of fact West for the most part just listens to KR.

1 hour ago, Laura099 said:

Difference there is the company that developed Soulworker actually was in disagreement with Gameforge. NC is not. Matter of fact West for the most part just listens to KR.

Of course they listen to nc korea it's the same company. There is no developer - publisher relationship here nc korea is their boss.

12 hours ago, Cor said:

Of course they listen to nc korea it's the same company. There is no developer - publisher relationship here nc korea is their boss.

Nah not exactly correct. They listen to most things yes. But kr actually want us to have some things and NcWest tells kr to remove it again. 
Example things we have in dragon express, exp charms, transmute items and so on. NcWest like to live in 2012. And are probably doing this bcz they are short on staff and have no way to help players if something would happen in-game. Kr are already tired of babysit West region. 

Yes i know what i talk about bcz i actually talk with people that play and live in kr. And get info from their forum and chats. 

NcWest deliberate push back patches for some weird reason. And if you want more examples i can give you some. 

Sf 3rd spec is already added in game files and have been there for over a month now, but we won't get it until mid November i would guess. 
Summoner 3rd spec was in our game version in Feb, we didn't get until April. 

Players asked for hp nerf on f8 dungeons ncsoft also nerfed the drops (No one asked for that) 

I don't know where people get this idea from that Ncwest only follow orders from kr. Bcz thats its so not the case. 
Ncwest get all patches and so on from kr yes. Buuut Ncwest also turn things off / remove it from the game. (10 mill exp charm as example) 
They have more power over the game and how it progress than you think. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 200IQ said:

NcWest deliberate push back patches for some weird fkt up reason.

I would assume it is localization/localisation.

They need the voice actors and translators.

They could go the easy route and just use English for everything, with subtitles for the other languages.

Paying translators then is a lot cheaper than getting the voice actors to voice the characters.

1 hour ago, 200IQ said:

I don't know where people get this idea from that Ncwest only follow orders from kr. Bcz thats its so not the case. 
Ncwest get all patches and so on from kr yes. Buuut Ncwest also turn things off / remove it from the game. (10 mill exp charm as example) 
They have more power over the game and how it progress than you think. 

And an example of this is the Soul Fiesta event (people insulted me in the faction chat for saying it wasn't coming, and I was right).

Another example is the story.

I'm sure there's a lot more things.

I think that, at some point, Koreans could break gear or something?

45 minutes ago, Cupidstar said:

I would assume it is localization/localisation.

They need the voice actors and translators.

They could go the easy route and just use English for everything, with subtitles for the other languages.

Paying translators then is a lot cheaper than getting the voice actors to voice the characters.

And an example of this is the Soul Fiesta event (people insulted me in the faction chat for saying it wasn't coming, and I was right).

Another example is the story.

I'm sure there's a lot more things.

I think that, at some point, Koreans could break gear or something?

TBH NA here will only release the next new content here, if they need money. Once profits are down, you can bet they will bring in the next content from KR like SF third spec just to entice players to come back and buy stuff from store again.

They used to even give free lvl 60 vouchers and free character slot vouchers upon each new class or new 3rd spec. Now they they dont even bother, instead they make it cheaper in shop instead to make you buy it to skip that 1-60 grind. this way they can make it tie to the release of the new class but at the same time gain $$$$ from you.  lels

Btw the half price for the dual blade class release 60 vouchers were at 2199 ncoin is $27.48 USD. $27 for a character voucher to compared to 2 years ago where they gave it for free to entice players to return and check out the game. goes to show how far down the road we have come and how much their profits are down. 

You know how we can get them to release newer content or specs or new classes early? Nobody buy anything from the store for a few months, once their profits are dried up. they will be forced to build or release newer content lels. 👍

Right now all the events are just recycled old stuff with slight tweaks, *Cough RSC *Cough Same Halloween costumes for 4 years now *Cough

even the rewards are pretty garbage.  even the recent trove was complete rubbish with the same if not worse items than last trove.

Edited by Askaria

26 minutes ago, Askaria said:

You know how we can get them to release newer content or specs or new classes early? Nobody buy anything from the store for a few months, once their profits are dried up. they will be forced to build or release newer content lels. 👍

Or which is more likely they simply shut down the servers since their numbers would be red for thoose months. And since you wrote "few months" it means atleast 1 whole quarter. You know thoose lists of income that fly around sometimes ? if thoose are in minus NCsoft wont even ask NCwest they simply close it.

Dont get me wrong here this is exactly what i want. This would give us a chance for a new publisher and if we would be getting something like RU we would have a BNS where cheaters get banned, game gets actively supported and patch notes are released before Community has them on their discord servers.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, FeuchterLyn said:

Dont get me wrong here this is exactly what i want. This would give us a chance for a new publisher and if we would be getting something like RU we would have a BNS where cheaters get banned, game gets actively supported and patch notes are released before Community has them on their discord servers.

Tencent would never sell the Intelectual Property.

Once BnS is gone, it's gone.

2 hours ago, Cupidstar said:

Tencent would never sell the Intelectual Property.

Once BnS is gone, it's gone.

Tencent only operates the Chinese server for Blade and Soul: they have no say over other regions whatsoever. So them selling things does not matter in this situation, though it doesn't matter: NCSoft also has never sold off IPs.

1 minute ago, LynMasterRace said:

Tencent only operates the Chinese server for Blade and Soul: they have no say over other regions whatsoever. So them selling things does not matter in this situation, though it doesn't matter: NCSoft also has never sold off IPs.

Doesn't Tencent own NCSoft?

9 minutes ago, Cupidstar said:

Doesn't Tencent own NCSoft?

Where did you get that funny idea from? Those are separate companys, tencent is a chinese company and has the publishing rights for bns there.

Edited by Cor

20 hours ago, Cor said:

Normally the westernized company will have some leverage over the Korean, as it's....well the majority of the worlds population. They won't be the boss, but they can often make demands of their own. Their relationship was originally developer - developer for the masses (in order to expand profits, the westerns would change certain aspects to make it more appealing), but in classic NC style, that got dumped to Devloper - ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ relationship.