Trove Secret Safe (Gold CHest) is broken! Dont buy it!

iFX

Treasure trove is broken,secret safe boxess that cost 50g are in there but when you buy it you spend 5g and get a reputation charm ??? Like who broke this last night please fix it!! ask refunds , not a compensation trash in f10 but actual compensations of gold and keys! Thanks!

It's actually not broken, they changed it with last night patch. They did say there were fixing msp flower and other stuff but omitted that part. That's really disgraceful as a company to change it without any notice.i would've been OK if you said it,cause I do think that chest was too good, but doing the change without saying anything? You want people to refund all the key they bought? Cause that's gonna happen once they understand what you did. And if player lose the small trust, if there is still some, in this game they are gonna quit. 

@HimeCan u explain why are ur company nerfing the trove during the trove event ? It's not one of  ur rules that people have to get the same possibility  to drop the same thing in the events ? (Trove included) And  the people opening the trove from now on are not  going to get less gold ? Are ur company going to break it's own rules ? Every time literally climbing step by step to become a full meme.  I'm already sure u r going to write someting like "Work as inteded ! Was bugged before!!" .. Let the meme begin go go @Hime

2 hours ago, Versus105 said:

@HimeCan u explain why are ur company nerfing the trove during the trove event ? It's not one of  ur rules that people have to get the same possibility  to drop the same thing in the events ? (Trove included) And  the people opening the trove from now on are not  going to get less gold ? Are ur company going to break it's own rules ? Every time literally climbing step by step to become a full meme.  I'm already sure u r going to write someting like "Work as inteded ! Was bugged before!!" .. Let the meme begin go go @Hime

Actually if you want to go that road....the ToS you accept each time you login to the game says they can do any updates as they see fit xD

I could see why this was not announced, it would simply cause people to spend keys like mad just to exploit the gold.

15 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Actually if you want to go that road....the ToS you accept each time you login to the game says they can do any updates as they see fit xD

I could see why this was not announced, it would simply cause people to spend keys like mad just to exploit the gold.

Still trying to figure out why NcWest doesn't hire u till now ma boi.. U r actually answering every single post at every hour night and day. Literally @Grimoir better than @Hime 10/10. Or at least made u mod or someting like that in this forum..  Really no joke.

• Like 1

So its not a exploid just really bad drop rates. Full of outfit like 100 keys = 2 oil 20 evolve and 1 pre stones and outfit outfit outfit. Drops are really bad. So if you have content like this atleast drops must be middle not perfect atleast middle. i opened like 280key little ncoin little hmcoin. Drops are bad but atleast gold boxes coming and then i was happy. And after this yesterday trove got ninja nerfed. Atleast they can tell right? but they did emergenc maint and nerfed trove. So ppl relise its nerfed. Morning i load ncoin and i try 15 key for try how it is. but full of crap :D. every my 2 star crit is really bad only exp charm have other is crap really so bad drops now. So i dont understand! They want to make more money as a company but they doing bad drop rates (full of outfit ) and now gold boxes nerfed so they cant sell ncoin like before cause ppl knows and no one buy. its really bad for also company. cause otherwise ppl spend more money on it 😄  😄 😄 . i can understand now why so much ppl leave the game. i hope atleast they understand the wrong moves and they fix this. 

Notes: i have a friend from berlin he said he s not spend ncoin after today. Normally he can buy every trove 1000+ key 😄 😄 .  

Idk with my roves i  got really decent things, ofc costumes a lot, but i like costumes so thats on, then mostly evolved stones, material chests, a few 2 star crits with 10 sacred vials in them, 3 star with weapon skins etc, here is what i got thats i think good (i got the 2 star ones a few times) overall i opened 300 keys.

WbnCdDM.png8QDH9UF.pngIqHEgLl.png

• PhoenixMitra changed the title to Trove Secret Safe (Gold CHest) is broken! Dont buy it!
6 hours ago, Alfavale91 said:

they changed it with last night patch.

I remember a trove back in May 2017 where they also "Changed" something, But at that time they refunded back every key you spent. 

But don't think they refunded any keys this time. 

45 minutes ago, Draknalor said:

I remember a trove back in May 2017 where they also "Changed" something, But at that time they refunded back every key you spent. 

But don't think they refunded any keys this time. 

I guess the same, lol!

Only good point, all the mess came up BEFORE I bought any keys! Well, apart from those premium freebies.  

9 hours ago, Grimoir said:

So, adding something to trove that does not grant its corresponding image in order to trap people looks like a correct decision to you? Are you fine?

Edited by Lunashiro

53 minutes ago, Lunashiro said:

So, adding something to trove that does not grant its corresponding image in order to trap people looks like a correct decision to you? Are you fine?

in RL something like this is called fraud, but not in the Grimoir realm😋

Am 19.12.2020 um 07:38 schrieb Versus105:

Still trying to figure out why NcWest doesn't hire u till now ma boi.. U r actually answering every single post at every hour night and day. Literally @Grimoir better than @Hime 10/10. Or at least made u mod or someting like that in this forum..  Really no joke.

After they nerfed the gold chests there isn't any reason to buy the keys.

Keep waiting my friend, they will never come out when they scam people like that ,they stay silent like they always did .

Bamboo- silent until people forgot 
Halloween -silent until people forgot 
Trove - silent until people will forget . 

Better keep your money for Christmas and buy some presents for your family ,rather than give to this scamming company . 

Edited by Zuzuzuzuzu