Nice (not) meme

Walex

Blade & Soul 6.8 Patch Notes

Contents & Events

- A new event is now available.

Excuse me but what new event is available? Where? There is NO event, not a single one.

You get it guys? There is NO event in the game for the first time ever, do they really want people to NOT log in to the game or what?

Jackpot is NOT an event, seriously. You just press RMB once per day to "open" it, that's not something you can call an event, what the heck?
This game is seriously going to be butchered to the ground... mark my words, we will get RNG chance to get ANY crystal soon. You cleared 10 dungeons today? Nice, take your 1 sacred crystal.

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

It has always been like this. When   ever jackpot comes it replaces event and the next one will start once the jackpot one ends. Literally 4 years its the same rotation.

Yeah right...

December 5, 2018: Hongsil’s Secret Storehouse + Tower of Memory + Royal Raid Event + Joy to the Realm Jackpot
https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/theater-of-mystery-dungeons-events/

April 10, 2019: Legends Reborn Event + Bloomtime Jackpot
https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/legends-reborn-event-and-bloomtime-jackpot-arrive-april-10/

Ignoring reality doesn't change the fact that there is no standard event this month for the first time (or very long time - idk if this happened before, I'm playing BnS only last two years).

4 hours ago, Shironeko said:

Ignoring reality doesn't change the fact that there is no standard event this month for the first time (or very long time - idk if this happened before, I'm playing BnS only last two years).

Well great, we can finally take a break from endless event grinding and focus on something else..., That's how people get burned out from the game by doing event after event with no time to focus on something else that is important too, Majority of games don't even have event after event like bns do, to the point where event doesn't feel like an event anymore but more like monthly activity rotation. 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, SayhaSeer said:

Well great, we can finally take a break from endless event grinding and focus on something else..., That's how people get burned out from the game by doing event after event with no time to focus on something else that is important too, Majority of games don't even have event after event like bns do, to the point where event doesn't feel like an event anymore but more like monthly activity rotation. 

That would be fine but.... The amount of mats/rewards we *need* is massive, the amount we actually get regularly is nihil compared to that. "Events" are/were the only thing even slightly closing that gap. And now they're gone too.

1 hour ago, Asuramon said:

That would be fine but.... The amount of mats/rewards we *need* is massive, the amount we actually get regularly is nihil compared to that. "Events" are/were the only thing even slightly closing that gap. And now they're gone too.

You don't get Mats from events, there are really only few items that people want in most common events, you buy either for cosmetic and/or Sacred Vials, but mostly Sacred Vials and in rare cases Pet Packs when Sacred Vials are too expensive in event currency, buying anything else is simply not worth it. In more uncommon events where they offer other things like Gear/Purple Unity is a different story, those events don't happen too often to count. So having a break now and then is really nice to focus on other things then just Sacred Vial farming with multiple characters on top of your daily grind.

Edited by SayhaSeer

• NCSOFT

Events are not going away. We've been fairly event heavy the last few months so the Jubilant Jackpot is the only event we're running for the May Update. We're already working on the next update. We'll be getting information for June's event soonish.

35 minutes ago, Hime said:

Events are not going away. We've been fairly event heavy the last few months so the Jubilant Jackpot is the only event we're running for the May Update. We're already working on the next update. We'll be getting information for June's event soonish.

What is event heavy even means.

Also excluding the Call of the Arms, the other events didnt give anything.

Imagine that people are actually happy (@Sayha) that they are UNABLE TO gather vials/packs... This "event" is 5 weeks long, and all we're getting is... 1 vial and 1 pack from a jackpot? What a joke.

>Well great, we can finally take a break from endless event grinding and focus on something else
You can take a break at any point, who's forcing you? Nobody, so why are you against letting others do events? :facepalm:

Idk, the game's getting butchered to the point that we, F2P community, will have nothing left to do in the game in order to improve our character(s) soon, but people can't see it... and they keep supporting...

7 minutes ago, Walex said:

Imagine that people are actually happy (@Sayha) that they are UNABLE TO gather vials/packs... This "event" is 5 weeks long, and all we're getting is... 1 vial and 1 pack from a jackpot? What a joke.

>Well great, we can finally take a break from endless event grinding and focus on something else
You can take a break at any point, who's forcing you? Nobody, so why are you against letting others do events? :facepalm:

Idk, the game's getting butchered to the point that we, F2P community, will have nothing left to do in the game in order to improve our character(s) soon, but people can't see it... and they keep supporting...

Because events are the only source of vials and pet packs....

If you really cared that much about upgrading soul / heart there is MSP to farm and make your oils and upgrade. People should not rely on events to progress.

Il y a 11 heures, Grimoir a dit :

Because events are the only source of vials and pet packs....

If you really cared that much about upgrading soul / heart there is MSP to farm and make your oils and upgrade. People should not rely on events to progress.

MSPs are 1.9k+ min. good luck.

People inefficient to sustain 800k+ with GC against VT tier boss.

3 hours ago, Rephiria said:

MSPs are 1.9k+ min. good luck.

And what is exactly stopping you from making your own party?, Afraid to be a party leader? Afraid that people won't join you?.  Because in my experience I can take 1.4k AP character and make MSP party without a problem, so I don't understand... Please help me understand, If you don't recruit on your own, then of course with lower AP/Gear it might make it more difficult to join a party, most people don't want to stress them self with sluggish runs so they make their own requirements for fast farming, everything in this game requires you a lot of grinding, no one wants to spend 1 week farming when you can do it in like 3 days for example, so they ask higher Requirement, If no one is taking you to their group, why can't you make your own?. what is stopping you?

15 hours ago, Walex said:

Imagine that people are actually happy (@Sayha) that they are UNABLE TO gather vials/packs...

Yes I am happy, because I can focus on other things, things that are as much important as Vials, but hey, you could say, "why don't you Just skip the event" well, it's hard to skip when there's Free Vials..., But when there is no event, then there is no headache too.

and all we're getting is... 1 vial and 1 pack from a jackpot? What a joke

And all you're doing to get those Vials and Pet Packs is clicking your mouse 2 times per day...

There are a lot of things you can do that can make you richer then an average person in the game if you put time into it and your not afraid to make your own parties, Invest your time into making 10 Characters for example, Gear those characters with BT Gear a.k.a BT Accessories,BT Weapon, Slap some badge on it, PvE Neck and VT SS over time, and look you will be making 2.5k Gold per week or 14 hours of playing a week, a.k.a 2 hours per day and if you're lucky with 100g drops from box, even up to 3k+ Gold a week, just by doing BT and VT. seems pretty Free 2 play to me, Been doing this method for as long as I remember and collected + - u4SnbdG.png, You can easily be a Free to Play player and have high gear. if you are willing to put time and effort into it nothing happens fast, it will pay off in a long run, but if you're that type of player who joins the game, plays for a month and wants to have maximum gear and clear newest Raid and call yourself F2P. well then I have bad news for you. Majority of those -2.6k+ AP players spent 4 years of playing to achieve where they are now, so don't expect magic to happen if you want to be a pure Free 2 Play player. 

Edited by SayhaSeer
  • Like 1

Le 23/05/2020 à 01:32, SayhaSeer a dit :

And what is exactly stopping you from making your own party?, Afraid to be a party leader? Afraid that people won't join you?.  Because in my experience I can take 1.4k AP character and make MSP party without a problem, so I don't understand... Please help me understand, If you don't recruit on your own, then of course with lower AP/Gear it might make it more difficult to join a party, most people don't want to stress them self with sluggish runs so they make their own requirements for fast farming, everything in this game requires you a lot of grinding, no one wants to spend 1 week farming when you can do it in like 3 days for example, so they ask higher Requirement, If no one is taking you to their group, why can't you make your own?. what is stopping you?

If only you'd have taken my whole message in account, you could have answer that yourself. 

On 24/05/2020 at 8:28 AM, Rephiria said:

If only you'd have taken my whole message in account, you could have answer that yourself. 

On 22/05/2020 at 9:21 PM, Rephiria said:

People inefficient to sustain 800k+ with GC against VT tier boss.

They do if they upgrade their gear in a right way, Grand Celestial Weapon doesn't improve damage much on it's own, as it doesn't have nothing to scale with, so if you put 2nd Generation Legendary Accessories with Grand Celestial Weapon, don't expect to do a lot of damage or sustain.  

Still doesn't answer my question what is stopping you from making your own party? You don't have to "ASK" for "AP" Requirements when making a party, You can check people gear before you accept them, So why not make your own party? Balance party out by accepting 6 Higher gear players, 6 Lower gear players and have easy clears, help each other out, people are happy that someone is hosting a party, I know a lot of people who hate or are afraid to make their own parties, because they have low self-esteem, afraid to be judged so those type of players rather sit near entrance and wait for someone to host a party and they try to apply, so it's understandable that it might be a lot harder for them, so that is why I asked what is your reason. 

Edited by SayhaSeer

Il y a 5 heures, SayhaSeer a dit :

Still doesn't answer my question what is stopping you from making your own party? You don't have to "ASK" for "AP" Requirements when making a party, You can check people gear before you accept them, So why not make your own party? Balance party out by accepting 6 Higher gear players, 6 Lower gear players and have easy clears, help each other out, people are happy that someone is hosting a party, I know a lot of people who hate or are afraid to make their own parties, because they have low self-esteem, afraid to be judged so those type of players rather sit near entrance and wait for someone to host a party and they try to apply, so it's understandable that it might be a lot harder for them, so that is why I asked what is your reason. 

Because there is nothing to answer about, I never shared any issues of joining/making MSP parties, I've stated a simple fact and it's that any player that logs in and check on Faction/Region chat parties for MSP will almost always find nothing else but 1.9-2k+ parties.

Quick point about GC : when I mean that, I mean gear-tier which also includes accs and so on. 

Edited by Rephiria

• 4 weeks later...
On 22.05.2020 at 11:18 AM, Grimoir said:

MSP HAHAHAHA :JOY:

NOT RELY ON EVENTS HAHAHAHA :JOY:

Yea it's better to grind an old (3 years by now?) constantly reworked content (/s) that's literally the worst part of the game INSTEAD OF doing something else every month.

On 23.05.2020 at 1:32 AM, SayhaSeer said:

There are a lot of things you can do that can make you richer then an average person in the game if you put time into it and your not afraid to make your own parties, Invest your time into making 10 Characters for example, Gear those characters with BT Gear a.k.a BT Accessories,BT Weapon, Slap some badge on it, PvE Neck and VT SS over time, and look you will be making 2.5k Gold per week or 14 hours of playing a week, a.k.a 2 hours per day and if you're lucky with 100g drops from box, even up to 3k+ Gold a week, just by doing BT and VT. seems pretty Free 2 play to me, Been doing this method for as long as I remember and collected + - u4SnbdG.png, You can easily be a Free to Play player and have high gear. if you are willing to put time and effort into it nothing happens fast, it will pay off in a long run, but if you're that type of player who joins the game, plays for a month and wants to have maximum gear and clear newest Raid and call yourself F2P. well then I have bad news for you. Majority of those -2.6k+ AP players spent 4 years of playing to achieve where they are now, so don't expect magic to happen if you want to be a pure Free 2 Play player. 

Imagine being a BT/VT slave xD No thanks. I don't even bother to clear them on my main.

>Majority of those -2.6k+ AP players spent 4 years of playing
"Playing" LUL
I call it addicted grinding, not playing.

I'm also "playing" for over 4 years and I'm at 2.2k now. But that's not the point? It's about trash "event" which reduces vial/pack income, basically wasting players' time. Wake up.

4 hours ago, Walex said:

MSP HAHAHAHA :JOY:

NOT RELY ON EVENTS HAHAHAHA :JOY:

Yea it's better to grind an old (3 years by now?) constantly reworked content (/s) that's literally the worst part of the game INSTEAD OF doing something else every month.

Imagine being a BT/VT slave xD No thanks. I don't even bother to clear them on my main.

"Playing" LUL

I'm also "playing" for over 4 years and I'm at 2.2k now. But that's not the point? It's about trash "event" which reduces vial/pack income, basically wasting players' time. Wake up.

Absolutely I agree. As someone who has been playing the game for a very long time (2-3 years), I am quite backwards. (true dragon and this week ET9 Weapon) I think that such people spend a lot of money on the game and that's why they defend it.

10 hours ago, Walex said:

"Playing" LUL

You don't want to do MSP, you don't want to do BT/VT, you don't want to do any grinding, your in the wrong game, I would love to know any Korean MMO out there that doesn't require you to grind, oh wait, there is none..., Spending 2hours a day to make 600-700g is apparently addicted grinding and not playing? who are you trying to fool?.

5 hours ago, Hero Gunner said:

Absolutely I agree. As someone who has been playing the game for a very long time (2-3 years), I am quite backwards. (true dragon and this week ET9 Weapon) I think that such people spend a lot of money on the game and that's why they defend it.

I bet everyone who has higher gear then you, you call them P2W because there is no way others can have higher gear then you, they must be P2W Right? typical. 

Edited by SayhaSeer

• 1 month later...
On 19.06.2020 at 7:52 PM, SayhaSeer said:

I bet everyone who has higher gear then you, you call them P2W because there is no way others can have higher gear then you, they must be P2W Right? typical. 

Whatever you bet you can send it now.