Plz add more PVE ways to get moonstone

Aulann

outside of doing Weekly/Daily Challenge and other miscellaneous things (Which really doesn't give much). The only way to really farm Raw Moonstone is to do PVP. I've never been one for PVP. I'll admit, I'm bad at it and I'll never really 'git gud'. Especially in this game were it's unbalanced and P2W for PVP over PVE. With the recent change to the profession system and gold getting nerfed while prices on the market go higher ever day it makes it hard for not only new players but current to craft and upgrade gear.

Please provide a non-PVP way to get raw moonstone. Maybe having the fish vendors sell them for pearls? idk, just anything that isn't PVP.

Feedback regarding the NPC's reward for fishing was sent before the system even went live. While we got XP Charms and a chance of pets, Korea lets the players buy Soulstone Crystals, Sacred Crystals, Moonstone Crystals, and Elysian Crystals. Cyan himself asked for information on the differentiating systems between the two regions, but in typical NCW tradition, it's been almost half a year since we heard anything about potential changes.

I fully agree though. Putting upgrade materials behind fishing would be great.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Viblo said:

Feedback regarding the NPC's reward for fishing was sent before the system even went live. While we got XP Charms and a chance of pets, Korea lets the players buy Soulstone Crystals, Sacred Crystals, Moonstone Crystals, and Elysian Crystals. Cyan himself asked for information on the differentiating systems between the two regions, but in typical NCW tradition, it's been almost half a year since we heard anything about potential changes.

I fully agree though. Putting upgrade materials behind fishing would be great.

Moonstone Crystals aren't the problem. It's the raw Moonstones that need a better way to get. Transformation Stones (Both reg and Premium), Empyrean stones and Prestine Oils need them. And you need a lot

• Like 1

Moonstone Crystals are also a problem because you need tens of thousands for them for pretty much any piece of gear. Crystals + raw crystals are way too scarce, they need to increase the supply drastically. Fishing would be a good option. But NCWest doesn't give a damn about our suggestions.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rysa said:

Moonstone Crystals are also a problem because you need tens of thousands for them for pretty much any piece of gear. Crystals + raw crystals are way too scarce, they need to increase the supply drastically. Fishing would be a good option. But NCWest doesn't give a damn about our suggestions.

yes but unlike the raw ones you can still farm the crystals from dungeons and MSP. They drop in Mushin's tower floor 12-16.

40 minutes ago, Aulann said:

outside of doing Weekly/Daily Challenge and other miscellaneous things (Which really doesn't give much). The only way to really farm Raw Moonstone is to do PVP. I've never been one for PVP. I'll admit, I'm bad at it and I'll never really 'git gud'. Especially in this game were it's unbalanced and P2W for PVP over PVE. With the recent change to the profession system and gold getting nerfed while prices on the market go higher ever day it makes it hard for not only new players but current to craft and upgrade gear.

Please provide a non-PVP way to get raw moonstone. Maybe having the fish vendors sell them for pearls? idk, just anything that isn't PVP.

Moonstones just like soulstones are a PVP / faction resource. Thats why its main source is PVP, its also the main gold source for PVP players. the only other way they were obtainable were via SSP, which is a open world faction pvp area. do not expect this to change because then the pvp players would be completely screwed over.

Just like PVP players need to PVE for accessories, same PVE players need to PVP for resources. this is the point of the game.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Moonstones just like soulstones are a PVP / faction resource. Thats why its main source is PVP, its also the main gold source for PVP players. the only other way they were obtainable were via SSP, which is a open world faction pvp area. do not expect this to change because then the pvp players would be completely screwed over.

Just like PVP players need to PVE for accessories, same PVE players need to PVP for resources. this is the point of the game.

Then Transformation stones need a nerfed or give more from Weekly/DC because the way they are now. It's harder to upgrade then before.

Edited by Aulann

4 minutes ago, Aulann said:

Then Transformation stones need a nerfed or give more from Weekly/DC because the way they are now. It's harder to upgrade then before.

They dont, because unlike other games, BnS requires you to do both PVP and PVE if you want to progress by farming. If you do not like PVP, do PVE, make gold and buy moonstones from F5.

4 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

They dont, because unlike other games, BnS requires you to do both PVP and PVE if you want to progress by farming. If you do not like PVP, do PVE, make gold and buy moonstones from F5.

that logic would pretty good and nice if it wasn't for the fact that. PVPers only need to PVE to get their accessories and then focus all on PVP. PVP is so broken and P2W and lastly gold has been nerfed so much that you need to buy the gold meaning more P2W elements.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Aulann said:

that logic would pretty good and nice if it wasn't for the fact that. PVPers only need to PVE to get their accessories and then focus all on PVP. PVP is so broken and P2W and lastly gold has been nerfed so much that you need to buy the gold meaning more P2W elements.

You forget that PVP playes are limited in the number of keys they can get per day (aka chests they can open per day) and limited in terms of PVP hours as they are open only during certain periods of time. Also, as PVE players have basin, so do PVP players have crystal materials from the chests and make gold with moonstone ./ soulstones.

• Like 1

Am 30.10.2019 um 19:33 schrieb Viblo:

Putting upgrade materials behind fishing would be great.

I hope they don't do this. But if they want to do that they should give everyone the option to autofish. That would just be fair. Because the only reason why people still using the fishing spots are the BOTS/Scripts that people use because fishing itself is ultra boring. You would only just reward the script & bot users by implementing materials without a fair chance for everyone. Imo the only fair thing is to implement the autofishing thing that KR have. THEN you COULD implement materials... BUT... guess why this is not happening...
right.. selling materials and other important and needed stuff through trove/rng boxes = bigger profit for NC$oft. :)
So dont expect something for free.
How B&S works when you want to reach everything in the game: Grind the game like it is a 2nd job or pay money for what you want to have. Choose your poison.

Am 30.10.2019 um 20:32 schrieb Aulann:

Up to 2 Keys per day in 1v1 and 3v3 together = around 100 Soul stones to sell (not everyday cause 3v3 is not playable everyday)

Up to 1 Key in 6v6 per day = around 14 Moonstones (if you are already gold but that needs alot of gear)

I think 4 additional 6v6 keys due to weekly = up to 56 Moonstones

50 Soul stones = 0,53*50 = 26,50G*7 = 185,50G 1v1 per week

50 Soul stones = 0,53*50 = 26,50G*3 = 79,50G 3v3 a week

56 Moonstones = 9*56 = 504G *1 = 504G = 6v6 504G per week through weekly

14 Moonstones = 9*14 = 126G *7 = 882G = 6v6 per week through daily

185,50G + 79,50 G + 504G + 882G = 1651G per week through pvp only.

Now you have to calculate in that i expect you to already have alot of gear before you start this you can pretty much half the ammount you can earn in 6v6 if you didnt upgrade your stuff for 6v6 yet which is 958Gold. Please correct me if i am wrong i cannot look ingame right now.

Now you have to consider only Moonstones and Soul stones are avaible through PVP you have to buy all the elysians, Sacred orbs and whatever else you need to upgrade via F5.

It cost me like 20K to upgrade 4 Accesories (current legendarys for PVP) and i had alot of mats so i got it a bit cheaper. How long does it take to get max gear via PVP only ? How long does it take to get max gear via PVE ?

Oh and PVP Players are forced to do the dungeons for the accesories so they need some PVE gear aswell on the other hand PVE Players are not forced to do any PVP they can just skip it and buy it via F5. There is no such thing as "run 100 Beluga Matches to get your PVE Belt".

Again: I want them to seperate booth gamemodes aswell so no one has to do PVE if they dont want to or PVP if they dont want to but they will not do that cause this reduces the profit they can make !

• Like 1

all the gear need bound mats and tr stones or premium stones 

iam full tt gear and to lvl up all my gear  just selling l all the materials and  buy tr stones and  premium stones

about bound mats i farm all in f8 repeat for the chest reward before ar 9 or msp multi after ar9

soulstones on ssp and monstones on mushin tower ... 

i cannot understand why u must cratf tr or pr... just buy it. is too expensive on market? dont buy it simple wait for the price drop,

for soulstones farm bound and unbound best place  is ssp  ar3-6 weapon max brecelet and max BT earing ring and tancedance soul ( awekened cosmic true cosmicis the best  ) or 1v1 arena

so why u need to go to farm with pvp ur mats? 

for fishing in KR they add auto fishing but u need special bait ( they have it for event but they keep it after 31/10 patch)

also the add "auto battle" in event area for the new event (propably the keep it after the event ends too for some (new?) areas)

Edited by Destrudo

Am 30.10.2019 um 20:06 schrieb Grimoir:

Just as always you forgot a tiny but importent point

1. early in game Moonstones where available at Naksun (non PVP 15th floor Tower of Mushin) who could drop 1, 10 and even 100 moonstones

Monestones have been removed and no other place where added

2. Moonstones have been farmable at SSP 24/7/365 wich where reduced to Sat. and Sun. 01 pm to 01 am only

No other places where added

These are 2 major reductions while the request for moonstones constantly is growing.

The Result: Moonestones went from 2-3 gold back then to now 9 to 10+ Gold making upgrade for everyone much more expensive.

Thats the same with every materials, even the crystals. NC-Soft constantly reduce the material supplys while the request constantly is growing.
Dont know what im talking about? Well i remember times where every dungeon dropped materials and material chests / pouches where not only part of the dynaic quest but also part of the boss loot. You had way more ways to farm your stuff.

Am 30.10.2019 um 19:45 schrieb Rysa:

Yeah for example, instead of getting usefull stuff from Mao boss 1 / 2 you gett useless naryu coins no one need *clap hands*

Am 30.10.2019 um 20:19 schrieb Grimoir:

vor 21 Stunden schrieb Destrudo:

for soulstones farm bound and unbound best place  is ssp  ar3-6 weapon max brecelet and max BT earing ring and tancedance soul ( awekened cosmic true cosmicis the best  ) or 1v1 arena

Have fun with VT gear LoL, even only one TT/ET geared player in SSE and you will get next to nothing trying to farm stuff there and there is always at least 1 or 2 high geared players there.
At Battle after mining you wont even be able to hit the boss, hes instant dead

1 hour ago, Merlin DE said:

1. early in game Moonstones where available at Naksun (non PVP 15th floor Tower of Mushin) who could drop 1, 10 and even 100 moonstones

Monestones have been removed and no other place where added

Yes but that was when naksun was basically end-game content. It isnt anymore.

2. Moonstones have been farmable at SSP 24/7/365 wich where reduced to Sat. and Sun. 01 pm to 01 am only

No other places where added

These are 2 major reductions while the request for moonstones constantly is growing.

The Result: Moonestones went from 2-3 gold back then to now 9 to 10+ Gold making upgrade for everyone much more expensive.

Thats the same with every materials, even the crystals. NC-Soft constantly reduce the material supplys while the request constantly is growing.
Dont know what im talking about? Well i remember times where every dungeon dropped materials and material chests / pouches where not only part of the dynaic quest but also part of the boss loot. You had way more ways to farm your stuff.

SSP is a PVP area.  And moonstones were moved due to players farming them during certain hours so they decided to let them drop in timeframes where there were most players on as people were complaining they cannot farm them good because there arent enough ppl to kill the monsters.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

Yes but that was when naksun was basically end-game content. It isnt anymore.

Doesnt matter and overall dont justify that there never was any replacement for a removed moonstone source

They reduced moonstone sources way to much while demand for moonstones constantly increases

Edited by Merlin DE

50 minutes ago, Merlin DE said:

Doesnt matter and overall dont justify that there never was any replacement for a removed moonstone source

They reduced moonstone sources way to much while demand for moonstones constantly increases

It does matter. Naksun was a moonstone source back when actual moonstones were needed as upgrade materials way before the crystal versions were introduced. They are no longer a upgrade material but a crafting and transmute resource.

also sources may have been reduced but the amount gained from existing ones was increased 10/20 times.

vor 35 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

also sources may have been reduced but the amount gained from existing ones was increased 10/20 times.

So we have a 10/20 times higher supply for moonstones while the demand is way lower than back in time. Please tell me why the price raised from 2-3 gold to 9-10 gold each when we dont need that much and have so many sources. 
What universe do you came from?

11 minutes ago, Merlin DE said:

So we have a 10/20 times higher supply for moonstones while the demand is way lower than back in time. Please tell me why the price raised from 2-3 gold to 9-10 gold each when we dont need that much and have so many sources. 
What universe do you came from?

Price went up due to:

1. PVP being limited to certain times of day

2. Most key supply people had is gone so they have a limited amount they can get per day

3. More players choose to buy moonstones rather than farm.

or just grow balls and do  6v6 i mean there are people with lowest gear possbile  with alt  and prey whales carry you already   luckily they dont get any points  if they afk :D   so they pretty much feed which means go there and  die :D while doing 100 damage or so xD 

and some whales pretty much pve in  bg especially range classes :D 

vor 20 Stunden schrieb Grimoir:

SSP is a PVP area.  And moonstones were moved due to players farming them during certain hours so they decided to let them drop in timeframes where there were most players on as people were complaining they cannot farm them good because there arent enough ppl to kill the monsters.

You are freaking kidding me? Do you even play Blade and Soul?
You realy claiming people where complaining they could not farm, because there are not enough people in SSE?
Sources please, or are you just deliberatly trolling?

I have spend hours in SSE every day and at different times, Morning, Noon, Afternoon, Night.
In fact the opposite of your claim was the case. There have been so many players in SSE 24/7 that it was hard to make enough damage to get a chest from the mining bosses, at least on the german servers and ill guess it wasnt much different on the EN and FR servers.

So dont claim it was changed beacause there have been to less players to do mining thats totaly bs, but as a whiteknight you have to come up with an excuse even its the most stupid and unbelivable one...

vor 19 Stunden schrieb Grimoir:

2. Most key supply people had is gone so they have a limited amount they can get per day

And who controlls the Key supplyment? Of course the playerbase its all fault of the players [/zynism]

So lets reduce the amount of transformation stones whil increase the amount of moonstones you need for crafting, this will for sure reduce costs.
Its just another way NC-Soft gate importend ressources and force people to buy stuff from F10

vor 19 Stunden schrieb Grimoir:

3. More players choose to buy moonstones rather than farm.

TBH, i did lot of battleground back in time but Battleground is not what it used to be, its a 1 shot whale ego polishing fiesta. Skill doesnt mater anymore only thing that matters is how good you are in creditcard anycancel. Thats why most people avoid battleground.
Arena is another thing,
1. freaking lags
2. more freaking lags
3. if you are unlucky you are already 1/2 - 3/4 dead when you just spawn because of freaking lags

4. Ranking is dominated by pvp pros with 12 chars of one class, so its not even worth trying to get into ranking and NC-Soft doestn give a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ about it and support this kind of abusing the ranking

At least there is a way to target farm them.  

I'd like to see a similar way to farm Elysians, be it PvP or PvE. I'm drowning in Moonstones, but always behind on Elysians, as they can't be farmed in decent quantities anywhere.

You are freaking kidding me? Do you even play Blade and Soul?
You realy claiming people where complaining they could not farm, because there are not enough people in SSE?
Sources please, or are you just deliberatly trolling?

I have spend hours in SSE every day and at different times, Morning, Noon, Afternoon, Night.
In fact the opposite of your claim was the case. There have been so many players in SSE 24/7 that it was hard to make enough damage to get a chest from the mining bosses, at least on the german servers and ill guess it wasnt much different on the EN and FR servers.

So dont claim it was changed beacause there have been to less players to do mining thats totaly bs, but as a whiteknight you have to come up with an excuse even its the most stupid and unbelivable one...

As much as it hurts your belief, that was the reason it changed. Its true in the beginning it was always packed full, but later it wasnt hence the change.

And who controlls the Key supplyment? Of course the playerbase its all fault of the players [/zynism]

So lets reduce the amount of transformation stones whil increase the amount of moonstones you need for crafting, this will for sure reduce costs.
Its just another way NC-Soft gate importend ressources and force people to buy stuff from F10

It basic resource flow control. If people had unlimited ways to get keys it would basically crash the market and make moonstones have 0 value.

TBH, i did lot of battleground back in time but Battleground is not what it used to be, its a 1 shot whale ego polishing fiesta. Skill doesnt mater anymore only thing that matters is how good you are in creditcard anycancel. Thats why most people avoid battleground.
Arena is another thing,
1. freaking lags
2. more freaking lags
3. if you are unlucky you are already 1/2 - 3/4 dead when you just spawn because of freaking lags

4. Ranking is dominated by pvp pros with 12 chars of one class, so its not even worth trying to get into ranking and NC-Soft doestn give a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ about it and support this kind of abusing the ranking

Idk bout you but i do not lag in BG and i also dont get one shot since i actually have proper pvp gear i invested into upgrading and i know how other classes pvp and what they open with. Thats alkl you need to have and know to not get one shot.(small investment for a nice moonstone selling profit)

As for arena ladders, i agree on the multiple characters in rankings and that should be changed to one character per account.

Al

vor 32 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

As much as it hurts your belief, that was the reason it changed. Its true in the beginning it was always packed full, but later it wasnt hence the change.

SSE was always 24/7 full of people,at least untill they reduced the prestige point from monsters. After the have nerved MSP to the ground it was almost fanished, but only then and not before.
BTW: with the nerf of prestige you could get from monsters they also reduced the available soulstones (Less prestige available for same amount of people resulting in less chest to be bought) and later they nerfed it again by replacing most of soulstones with soulstone crystals.
So in fact NC-Soft deliberatly nerfed a lot of material supplys on purpose making things more expensive so stop finding any stupid excuses  or invent any funny reasons like SSE to less people farmed SSE so thzey had to reduced times where you can get moonstones to keep them farmable. thats the biggest BS i ever heard.

Befor they limit the time where you can get moonstones to Sat. / Sun. 1 PM to 1 AM we had up to 4 channels  full with people doing SSE. Even after that we had 2-3 channels people farming prestige for soulstones. Since they reduced prestige and even reduced the amount of soulstones we only have 2 channels but now realy alomost vanished except for 1-2 high geared who do mining solo.

Maybe in NA you couldnt farm properly but on EU servers SSE always was full with people, and we originaly had 4 DE, 4 FR and 4 UK/EN = 12 Server overall. After the first servermerge we still had 2 DE, 2 FR and 2 UK

So if NC-Soft realy justified the time limit with "Not enough people to farm in SSE" NC-Soft bloddy lied and dont know their or even checked their gamestate before doing randomly changes.