Victory Tokens

Dripsz

Can you make any way to get these tokens again? just add them to the merchant Gang Chiwon same as other tokens(Any Token+Elysian = Victory Tokens) i need this badge for a full pvp gear which is impossible to get nowadays. i know u dont give a about your pvp  community but this could be helpful for a lot people.

There are classes that use the old pvp badge and the newer one, currently the only way to get victory tokens is F10, trove and mysterious merchants. Since they can be swapped for other tokens, they were never made account bound / tradeable after the season ended.

• NCSOFT

Hi @Dripsz,

On 03/07/2019 at 8:10 AM, Dripsz said:

Can you make any way to get these tokens again? just add them to the merchant Gang Chiwon same as other tokens(Any Token+Elysian = Victory Tokens) i need this badge for a full pvp gear which is impossible to get nowadays. i know u dont give a f about your pvp  community but this could be helpful for a lot people.

At this moment there are no changes planned regarding those Tokens, but if you can (1) tell us which class/spec you play and (2) why the use of an old Badge is more beneficial for this class/spec in PvP over newer ones, then we can potentially talk with the Devs about it.

4 hours ago, Baskerville said:

Hi @Dripsz,

At this moment there are no changes planned regarding those Tokens, but if you can (1) tell us which class/spec you play and (2) why the use of an old Badge is more beneficial for this class/spec in PvP over newer ones, then we can potentially talk with the Devs about it.

Fire Gunner & Frost Warden (genesis) for example use these badges in pvp

Summoner, Sin, BM, possible choice for WL, possible choice for Destr

EDIT: OP sounds like they just want access to the Season of Victory Badges (genesis and the other one). Victory tokens are generated infrequently and at a low rate (trove, f10, merchant of wonders).  A secondary source of the badges (koldrak vendor like in KR for koldrak scales, or a new methoud bp/bloodstones/incinerator/zenbeans of the bg merchant) would make these standalone PVP or pvp option badges actively obtainable.

Edited by ElectricPotato

1 hour ago, ElectricPotato said:

Summoner, Sin, BM, possible choice for WL, possible choice for Destr

Summoner ? LOOOOL thats the last badge a summoner would and should use in PVP as it literally gives 0 benefits.

Enhances Strangling Roots

Strangling Roots inflicts 15 sec Ivy Poison on hit with the first attack

Strangling Roots deals 200% of Attack Power as additional damage on hit with the first attack

Strangling Roots heals the user 100% of the additional damage dealt

I'd use as a single badge over the long PVE combo pink fuses.

Recommend me some other badges please.

55 minutes ago, ElectricPotato said:

Enhances Strangling Roots

Strangling Roots inflicts 15 sec Ivy Poison on hit with the first attack

Strangling Roots deals 200% of Attack Power as additional damage on hit with the first attack

Strangling Roots heals the user 100% of the additional damage dealt

I'd use as a single badge over the long PVE combo pink fuses.

Recommend me some other badges please.

i use earth in PVP and i alternate between Limitless and actually the undying one and i am able to burst people down pretty fast. the heals from thorn strike and doom and bloom are more than enough to keep me healed and in bg's i am always with 10+ kills.

@Baskerville Sorry for delayed response , i play Guardian Warden for both PVE and PVP , well if u are more than 20 years and can actually read you will notice that some of the "older badges" are A LOT better than new badges. Problem  is that some older players have these badges giving them a stupid advantage over other players on Battlegrounds.

Making these badges available again will open a new way to PVP or PVE for every class on the game.

Makes no-sense to keep these badges just for some lucky players and giving new players no way to farm them.

if dont play a warden or even play  the game u wont understand why these badges are better for battlegrounds scenarios.

Edited by Dripsz

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Grimoir:

Just add them to dragon express for 125 solar energies like all the other badges o.o

I agree but i want the tokens to be tradable aswell. There are very few classes which actully use the PVP Badge for example Soul fighter (my main class) can aerial enemys if they are knockdowned by using this badge. This is pretty much useless since SF dont aerial after KD.

Alot of people have Vicotry tokens in stash and are waiting to sell them for example i got like 200 Probably they are useless. The only class i remember using this badge was Warlock cause it allowed Warlock to aerial 2 times instead of 1 time. I dont think the effect is still the same thou.

• NCSOFT

Hi @Dripsz

On 06/08/2019 at 3:50 AM, Dripsz said:

@Baskerville Sorry for delayed response , i play Guardian Warden for both PVE and PVP , well if u are more than 20 years and can actually read you will notice that some of the "older badges" are A LOT better than new badges. Problem  is that some older players have these badges giving them a stupid advantage over other players on Battlegrounds.

Making these badges available again will open a new way to PVP or PVE for every class on the game.

Makes no-sense to keep these badges just for some lucky players and giving new players no way to farm them.

if dont play a warden or even play  the game u wont understand why these badges are better for battlegrounds scenarios.

Thank you for coming back to us. We've escalated your feedback, but we cannot promise anything yet since our last stance still was that there won't be any changes to the current status. But I do agree that those badges should be obtainable retroactively if there is a benefit in using them over newer items.

• 1 month later...