request to merge servers

HachiAki

ready for the shitstorm of people like nOOH but im posting this anyway 

Hi. Lately things in crimson faction Yura is very empty, barely anyone in faction chat and i dont have the money to switch servers on like 3 characters i use.. many friends say Zulia is more popular and with the game feeling like it's going downhill, it'd be nice to have everyone just in one place.. I was in cerulean for a while and it felt kind of dead too apart from a few people spamming raid recruits. 

I know i *could* just switch servers but the issue wouldnt just be fixed by that.. all my friends seem to feel the same and end up quitting, it seems pretty bad for the game to feel so.. desolate? 

feel free to hate on me for even mentioning this but things do seem to be dying a little bit and something should be done to make it feel more active.. 

9 hours ago, HachiAki said:

Hi. Lately things in crimson faction Yura is very empty, barely anyone in faction chat and i dont have the money to switch servers on like 3 characters i use.. many friends say Zulia is more popular and with the game feeling like it's going downhill, it'd be nice to have everyone just in one place.. I was in cerulean for a while and it felt kind of dead too apart from a few people spamming raid recruits. 

I know i *could* just switch servers but the issue wouldnt just be fixed by that.. all my friends seem to feel the same and end up quitting, it seems pretty bad for the game to feel so.. desolate? 

feel free to hate on me for even mentioning this but things do seem to be dying a little bit and something should be done to make it feel more active.. 

I am in yura cerulean and its faaaaaaaaar from dead. You have to keep in mind that the chat also depends on time of day.  There are times where there are tons of people and times where there is a few only chatting.

I would say go cerulean for a week and then see how it is at different times. Weekends are most active and wednesdays after maintenance.

Merge not needed.

The problem isn't the population, the problem is that people just don't typically talk.

I've probably said it a million times now, but BnS is by far the most anti social MMORPG I've ever played in my entire life. There's never much banter or people just standing around talking openly. SOMEtimes you might see it in bamboo or jadestone but outside of that, everyone stays mute. I'm lucky if anyone responds to anything I say in F8! It's a mix of the game itself embracing solo play/anti-social behavior as well as most younger players (under 25) actually just don't like talking much. Not openly anyway-they'll whisper/dm/chat up a storm in a discord they're used to, but in game they just don't like to put themselves out there. The only time I see them say anything is when they're angry.

All that said, if you see a lull in faction activity, just start talking yourself. Throw a conversational hook out and see if anyone will bite. A lot of times it just takes someone else saying something for others to feel safe enough to chime in.

On 2/20/2019 at 10:13 AM, Enigmatic Reaper said:

EysK9Ly.jpg

Just gonna leave this here before ppl start claiming Zulia is "more populated"

Many people get scammed by this information because it doesnt really reflect the number of 'active' players that play regularly.

Go to F8, majority of people are from Zulia.

On 2/19/2019 at 10:38 AM, HachiAki said:

I support you.

It is obvious that Zulia is more populated. What's the proof you say?

Go to F8, majority of people are from Zulia.

Go to Bns RR Clan recruit, majority of the clans recruiting are from Zulia.

Go to ANY BnS discord server that has Yura vs Zulia separation, you will see that more people are actually Zulia.

When people say Yura is dead might be an exaggeration, but it has less active people with no doubt.
It is more difficult to find raid in Yura if you are new player and has no connections.

Also, if there is real statistic from GM about the number of average number of hours played daily in Yura vs Zulia, we will know for sure.

But I think that F8 population is a real proof that no one can deny.

Gonna have to disagree.  I run into way more Yura players in F8 than Zulia players and I play during the NA afternoon/evening prime time when most ppl are on.  To top that off I know too many people who transferred to Yura because Zulia has a well known bad rap for toxic players.

I was originally from Mushin which is 1 of the servers that got merged into Zulia and I can attest to the fact that Yura doesn't feel any more dead or inactive than Zulia in the time since I've swapped servers.

A merge wouldnt actually fix this particular problem. What we're seeing here is the factions being unbalanced and outdated content yet they are what governs what people you can communicate with. A gobal channel where everyone can see everyone would fix this quite easily.

Archived