qqqq1

where are the warden nerfs korea issued ? why holding off on them

Recommended Posts

And i want to know where is the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing awakening patch, why NA server have to be so slow to have content ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   
42 minutes ago, Chara Dreemurr said:

If you don't play PvP and don't know class skills, then stop spreading lies. The WL sanctum only resists stun, daze and knockdown. It doesn't resist knockback, aerial and phantom grip. WRs V though, resists every single CC and gives it damage reduction as long as it has resilience and is attacking.

For all the people defending WR, you have no idea how strong this class is in PvP. The amount of effort required to do well on it is far less than on any other class.

I PVP every day and fight wardens and do not die to them, so i pretty much know what i am talking about. If you are fighting a warden in his aoe that just makes you bad not the class overpowered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
qqqq1   
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, SkFy said:

Comparing warlock sanctum with warden V, just WOW HAHA
Do you even take yourself serious? What 5 sec with how much cd? vs 15sec with how much? ye, totally comparable..

Warden is just broken, they literally can facetank a full group of whale, ults, vt badges without having to give a f. about anything.

And when people say "people just don't know how to play against warden" that's utter nonsense aswell, WARDENS DONT KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE CLASS THEMSELVES....
They don't even know how to combo or chase people down with it, all they know is V -> spam 4. 
And even then they can faceroll everything.

best comment i've seen so far, (someone  give this guys some food)

straight to the point.i dont see why we need to beat around the bush lol comparing wl sancum to warden v, waden v takes up more area everytime wl sit in sancum they have to block or if no target summon thrall .... and do lil damage . you can literally knck him back out of it or instant airial .

 

6 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Sorry but this is more like getting better in PVP.

Also....KR didnt nerf warden. The awakening system made all other classes perform a bit better, with warden having the least impact from the changes, thats why it looks like a nerf but no damage or other things were changed as far as i know.

someone give this guys some food just no edibles

 

 

first of all if you pvp all day. you shuld know better  , either you pvping them as a warden your self, or your just a better player than the person you fought.

 

i kill warden my self too hello??? i kill like ten yesterday in arena and more in battleground, was it easy no!!!!! as i was over 1500 in 1s it wasn't , it involves a lot of running for my life, trying to block less and time it right to avoid getting stun by the 9  sec cd guard break. i had to save my back step to get distance and strike when i can .... i miss alot of ccs because they iframe them and no am not talking about bubble its not always about bubble warden as 1 page of resist that everyone has to pass through , so all you saying run from bubble dont fight them in bubble ...they have 2 spin resist iframe a block ninto resist one a block aqpproach kd resist , sf resist a long backstep resist 3 qs and a block you have to deal with  i know theres more but to name a few no warden will just stand for you to kill them when bubble is gone obviously they will use these broken skill and when they not using those they spaming that 4 skill at u ...that pierces def and parry i didnt even know it pierces def until last night. i have a warden class my self. but thats no escuse to give a blind eye to a broken class.

if you are a pvper as you said  you judge a class by the tool it as and not the player using it. warden is the strongest pvp class ingame right now.   if it was weak it wouldn't be top 5 on ranking board and went top 1 in the first week of release.

 

every class in game as a counter class that challenge a person  to use mind game to win such match ups are

 

wl - summ ( wl will have a hard time )

bm - sum ( bm have a hard time )

sum - kfm ( summ hard time )

dest - sin ( may be wrong can go any way but sin can win in the longrun by damage)

bd - bm (bm have hard time)

fm - bm (fm hard time, with the deflect  )

 

warden currently has no bad match up having the tools to deal with any class in game right now ...parry penetration can pve a spin class , 9 sec guard break  can take down any melee class who aint careful, stun even on ground counter too, high mobility and high damage can take down any range class, those warden using  6 sec approach in arena, like a 6 sec approach skill for a class that hit from 8 m wow  just wow a class that can face tank any boss and resist knock back why need a low cd  app, skill not even bm r bd has that low  cd pve approach skill  .... and big healing with res heal sf and a 10 percent hp skill on 2.5 sec cd spam that on a person pet full health so what pvp knowledge you have sir ?

 

someone give me a plate , you still have much to learn ( naryu sancum first boss voice ):HajoonSurprised:

 

the warden changes drop when gunner unload got nerf and wl airial , obviously na sever won't release a nerf class, its not profitable ..... other classes got the nerf long after warden came out so they could have implemented the nerf then but it was too early and no one was using the class,  , gunner got nerf accordingly because the nerf didnt came until decemeber kr patch couple months after gunner came and we got it like 2 months after or so yea...so am wondering what they waiting for , lyn warden release .

 

 

i just wish some authority speak up and give everyone a piece of mind, were so in the dark

 

Edited by qqqq1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

I PVP every day and fight wardens and do not die to them, so i pretty much know what i am talking about. If you are fighting a warden in his aoe that just makes you bad not the class overpowered.

Are you stuck in silver, by any chance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   
18 minutes ago, Chara Dreemurr said:

Are you stuck in silver, by any chance?

Nope, gold. I was stuck in silver at Whirlwind valley but that was mainly because each match 2-3 people i got had literally no PVP gear and costed us the match.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
qqqq1   
14 hours ago, Chara Dreemurr said:

Are you stuck in silver, by any chance?

i see what you did there lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't PvP but let me tell you how all of this also affects PvE, making the game even more of a boring fest that it already is..

 

 

Warden and Warlock : simple, instant-sb + better sanctum + better burst/dps. 

"Sanctum is party xd"

No I can see you right there, Blade Ward is personal but do you really think every single party member are going to stay in WL's Sanctum area specifically because it's being cast ? No.

 

Warden and KFM/BM : Blade Ward, probably 80% up during the whole fight, this resists any kind of cc, Aerial and Knockback included. Yes in short, press V and do whatever you want. Why bother blocking ? Why bother dodging ? New meta is here bois.

The most pathetic thing about it ? You have 9 balanced classes, and 1 absolutely broken. (Gunslinger is still questionable) 

What do you think is the way to go for lv60 ? Obviously to give something similar to Blade Ward as passive for Wind KFM. Why balance Warden when you can potentially break every other classes ? The absolute fun.

 

Warden and Destroyer : Typhoon doesn't even come close to the duration of Blade Ward in terms of resisting every single cc. It doesn't, it just doesn't.. did I forgot to talk about Blade Ward increasing 40% of equipment elemental damage for 12 sec ? Do you realise 12 sec is even longer than a f-ing True Dragon soul ?

 

Hey do you remember how Typhoon increase elemental damage by 1337% ?

 

:giggle:

 

 

This class is ruining the game, it's ruining the fun, it's ruining everything it touches. I've snapped and ruined some people today by kicking their Warden, I mean it's not their fault technically and I know I've been toxic there and there's no excuse but I just can't, I just can't keep up with the bullsh*t this game goes in every single day, after day, after day anymore. It s*cks hard, people have the right to play but stuff divides. 

It's exhausting, and the worst is that it's not even like everybody going "waah waaah pay2win game reeee, i quit" like I don't even care about pay 2 "win", especially in PvE you don't win anything. It's the core of the game being completely... off.

I don't know, the frustration is real. Learning, teaching, playing your very own class.. all being ruined because one single shitty class does everything or the fact you have 'strats' to go like "Hey as WL, gotta use my Thrall for FD at Hollow's Heart" but it doesn't matter anymore because nothing wipes, nothing this, nothing that, just spec 25 speed points and be freaking Sanic. Like I practiced that to make it super flawless, just to end up getting a big middle finger.

 

It's joining dungeons, randomly gathering BMs, KFMs and WLs, just so last spot gets a Warden and literally throws a big "F*ck You" to every single class I've gathered.

It's Destroyer being most likely a dead class, but then more of this kind of bs like Warden just makes Destro even less attractive. 

It's absolutely horrible to see even in PvP, this class seems to f*ck around with every single one as well according to the comments.

 

I'll say it there : last good class was Soul Fighter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
qqqq1   
1 hour ago, Lyn Thunderfox said:

I don't PvP but let me tell you how all of this also affects PvE, making the game even more of a boring fest that it already is..

 

 

Warden and Warlock : simple, instant-sb + better sanctum + better burst/dps. 

"Sanctum is party xd"

No I can see you right there, Blade Ward is personal but do you really think every single party member are going to stay in WL's Sanctum area specifically because it's being cast ? No.

 

Warden and KFM/BM : Blade Ward, probably 80% up during the whole fight, this resists any kind of cc, Aerial and Knockback included. Yes in short, press V and do whatever you want. Why bother blocking ? Why bother dodging ? New meta is here bois.

The most pathetic thing about it ? You have 9 balanced classes, and 1 absolutely broken. (Gunslinger is still questionable) 

What do you think is the way to go for lv60 ? Obviously to give something similar to Blade Ward as passive for Wind KFM. Why balance Warden when you can potentially break every other classes ? The absolute fun.

 

Warden and Destroyer : Typhoon doesn't even come close to the duration of Blade Ward in terms of resisting every single cc. It doesn't, it just doesn't.. did I forgot to talk about Blade Ward increasing 40% of equipment elemental damage for 12 sec ? Do you realise 12 sec is even longer than a f-ing True Dragon soul ?

 

Hey do you remember how Typhoon increase elemental damage by 1337% ?

 

:giggle:

 

 

This class is ruining the game, it's ruining the fun, it's ruining everything it touches. I've snapped and ruined some people today by kicking their Warden, I mean it's not their fault technically and I know I've been toxic there and there's no excuse but I just can't, I just can't keep up with the bullsh*t this game goes in every single day, after day, after day anymore. It s*cks hard, people have the right to play but stuff divides. 

It's exhausting, and the worst is that it's not even like everybody going "waah waaah pay2win game reeee, i quit" like I don't even care about pay 2 "win", especially in PvE you don't win anything. It's the core of the game being completely... off.

I don't know, the frustration is real. Learning, teaching, playing your very own class.. all being ruined because one single shitty class does everything or the fact you have 'strats' to go like "Hey as WL, gotta use my Thrall for FD at Hollow's Heart" but it doesn't matter anymore because nothing wipes, nothing this, nothing that, just spec 25 speed points and be freaking Sanic. Like I practiced that to make it super flawless, just to end up getting a big middle finger.

 

It's joining dungeons, randomly gathering BMs, KFMs and WLs, just so last spot gets a Warden and literally throws a big "F*ck You" to every single class I've gathered.

It's Destroyer being most likely a dead class, but then more of this kind of bs like Warden just makes Destro even less attractive. 

It's absolutely horrible to see even in PvP, this class seems to f*ck around with every single one as well according to the comments.

 

I'll say it there : last good class was Soul Fighter.

well you have some good point there , this class shouldnt have gotten any sb, because now wl is meh, and who needs to tank when a brain dead warden in pty ..... and in pvp who needs cc when u can swing a 8k plus  x 3 def pierce skill at just about any thing.

 

your gunner comment is meh ... tho gunner is balance as can be its the lowest tier class in pvp at the moment with 90 percent of the ops depended  on gunner cheese to rank up. rush up into daze instant air ...or before ppl load in. gunner have damage but in arena you cant dish that out s easy .

gunner shines in battleground and will always shine in battleground because its the only place where they can dish out damage without ppl paying attention . best way vs them is to take them out first by airing them or just focusing them in general .they dont have a block and dont have much resist iframe than shield and a 2 sec shield from tombstone. and hooks to run.

 

 

korea solve the problem by making unload a projectile and alot of classes have tools to resist r deal with it.

 

sin, summ ,fm , bm

 

also alot of class have block -

 

kfm bm warden, sf

 

spin classes have deflect-

 

bd, destoryer

 

other classes can run

 

gs

 

also unload and bullet storm doesnt hit air targets

 

so really regardless, gunner wont get any more big nerf ...as the class will always be dishing out damage like a fm  fm damage is not as op becuase fm has better survival  in bg having a bubble and can deal damage while in there.

...gunner is dependent on hook and they got nerf there.

 

any more nef to gunner regarding damage will be a dps loss .

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2019 at 2:41 PM, qqqq1 said:

Warden problem is this they Dont take pvp weapon effect which is bs , so t hey don't have to worry about focus....all their skills cost hp but at what cost I see warden spamming like crazy like no tomorrow and still won't die.   Res low max Res again andaoe takes up the whole globe .... that last 15 whole seconds and 15 seconds later it's back ..they have 1 whOle page of resist a 9 sec one while blocking 3 qs and high mobile I whiplone on my gunner and this warden was right on me like ..warden sentry mode oh miss Devine strike .... thank god...oh wait throws thingy at u from 16 m dead ...

 

Warden ultimate for a class with such high damage having a op ultimate too the ultimate cast time is so instant idk the second ultimate but someone one shot me with it .

 

 

This class is getting a lot of nerf ..it's not about the aoe cc resist if u can cc a warden eat food he can q block,block I frame spin back step so it' not just that ..every class hAve 1 guard break some class u can bait it out ..so if u miss it he can jus stay there and block all day . warden fighting a whole team idc what gear u are but there is time when u gotta be like how... I see mega whales and if they get jump by 4 ppl they dead if they mess up.I see warden fighting 5 and not even en blocking just swinging and when it'd all done all 5 dead .that server thing that does big damage need nerf need range reduction or dam age reduction  or remove  3 cast

 

 

I see wardens with aransu killing other classes with dragonforge with no problem.. thats the issue. Wardens arent afraid of gear gaps or even ranged classes in arena cause their hits hit as far as my rumblebees... at this point is warden is a ranged class... even if i counter their random slashes and run away i still get hit when im far. And whats with the constant  cc immunity? 

Also warden is so easy for 3v3.. they just tag in do some random slashing and boom 2 enemies are dead within 3 seconds.. 

i hate it that this class does insane damage without needing to do any ccs..

even blocking with a bm doesnt stop their random slashes damage. At this point bm block should be removed or renamed to deflect cause thats the only thing that works against wardens. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2019 at 1:06 PM, Lyn Thunderfox said:

I don't PvP but let me tell you how all of this also affects PvE, making the game even more of a boring fest that it already is..

 

 

Warden and Warlock : simple, instant-sb + better sanctum + better burst/dps. 

"Sanctum is party xd"

No I can see you right there, Blade Ward is personal but do you really think every single party member are going to stay in WL's Sanctum area specifically because it's being cast ? No.

 

Warden and KFM/BM : Blade Ward, probably 80% up during the whole fight, this resists any kind of cc, Aerial and Knockback included. Yes in short, press V and do whatever you want. Why bother blocking ? Why bother dodging ? New meta is here bois.

The most pathetic thing about it ? You have 9 balanced classes, and 1 absolutely broken. (Gunslinger is still questionable) 

What do you think is the way to go for lv60 ? Obviously to give something similar to Blade Ward as passive for Wind KFM. Why balance Warden when you can potentially break every other classes ? The absolute fun.

 

Warden and Destroyer : Typhoon doesn't even come close to the duration of Blade Ward in terms of resisting every single cc. It doesn't, it just doesn't.. did I forgot to talk about Blade Ward increasing 40% of equipment elemental damage for 12 sec ? Do you realise 12 sec is even longer than a f-ing True Dragon soul ?

 

Hey do you remember how Typhoon increase elemental damage by 1337% ?

 

:giggle:

 

 

This class is ruining the game, it's ruining the fun, it's ruining everything it touches. I've snapped and ruined some people today by kicking their Warden, I mean it's not their fault technically and I know I've been toxic there and there's no excuse but I just can't, I just can't keep up with the bullsh*t this game goes in every single day, after day, after day anymore. It s*cks hard, people have the right to play but stuff divides. 

It's exhausting, and the worst is that it's not even like everybody going "waah waaah pay2win game reeee, i quit" like I don't even care about pay 2 "win", especially in PvE you don't win anything. It's the core of the game being completely... off.

I don't know, the frustration is real. Learning, teaching, playing your very own class.. all being ruined because one single shitty class does everything or the fact you have 'strats' to go like "Hey as WL, gotta use my Thrall for FD at Hollow's Heart" but it doesn't matter anymore because nothing wipes, nothing this, nothing that, just spec 25 speed points and be freaking Sanic. Like I practiced that to make it super flawless, just to end up getting a big middle finger.

 

It's joining dungeons, randomly gathering BMs, KFMs and WLs, just so last spot gets a Warden and literally throws a big "F*ck You" to every single class I've gathered.

It's Destroyer being most likely a dead class, but then more of this kind of bs like Warden just makes Destro even less attractive. 

It's absolutely horrible to see even in PvP, this class seems to f*ck around with every single one as well according to the comments.

 

I'll say it there : last good class was Soul Fighter.

I completely aggree with you.. why bother even choosing to create a bm/kfm or warlock character when you can play a class that does both tanking and buffing? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Le 14/01/2019 à 03:03, i wanna die a dit :

I completely aggree with you.. why bother even choosing to create a bm/kfm or warlock character when you can play a class that does both tanking and buffing? 

Why bother when you can tank at 8m as well ? LUL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont pvp either, and wiping out three classes (BM, KFM and WL) with warden was the worst decision ever. Did they think they would all reroll to warden? They should think twice. The old classes, slower or faster, just leave the game. It's not fun playing when you feel useless and on top of that none of the limitations of your class haven't been removed to compensate in any mesure (WL's case). Shrugs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys are so salty :O

Ok the 8m range of frost warden is stupid AF and even look weird when you play. (I m slashing the air and it kill everything OMEGALUL)

If you can't PvP warden you re just bad and never read their skill (no CC imune if you re not attacking DuH)

And to the "MUUUUH PVE BROKEN TANK THEY DON T HAVE TO BLOCK" :

Play the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤in class and try to block when you re ani lock for 1.2s on every skill.

inb4 I play BM and WD and i enjoy tanking on both class

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tufa   

What really stings for me is that gunner was a complete fiasco, and at upper levels in pvp still is.  They had 3 years in NA to balance classes, and yet they come out with 2 new classes that completely break the pvp scene.  It's almost intolerable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ave4   
14 hours ago, Spacenick said:

You guys are so salty :O

Ok the 8m range of frost warden is stupid AF and even look weird when you play. (I m slashing the air and it kill everything OMEGALUL)

If you can't PvP warden you re just bad and never read their skill (no CC imune if you re not attacking DuH)

And to the "MUUUUH PVE BROKEN TANK THEY DON T HAVE TO BLOCK" :

Play the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤in class and try to block when you re ani lock for 1.2s on every skill.

inb4 I play BM and WD and i enjoy tanking on both class

Dude have you even tried to read anything in here at all before just pass by and drops a stupid troll comment?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/9/2019 at 2:34 PM, SkFy said:

Comparing warlock sanctum with warden V, just WOW HAHA
Do you even take yourself serious? What 5 sec with how much cd? vs 15sec with how much? ye, totally comparable..

Warden is just broken, they literally can facetank a full group of whale, ults, vt badges without having to give a f. about anything.

And when people say "people just don't know how to play against warden" that's utter nonsense aswell, WARDENS DONT KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE CLASS THEMSELVES....
They don't even know how to combo or chase people down with it, all they know is V -> spam 4. 
And even then they can faceroll everything.

Goes to show that killing someone is about strategy. Don't waste ulti on warden that's within their ward. Also that ward is quite literally their only redeeming quality. They have one long range gap closer and two short ones. Extremely ineffective when someone is actively staying away from the ward. If you go out of it,  that's minus for the damage elemental bonus and minus for the damage sponge. Ofc I can see people raging cause they can't insta rip it, not to mention that it's cool and hip to hate on everything new.

 

As to knowing the class - what you said can be applied to pretty much any class. And don't even pretend that you don't roflstomp true newbies. Easy to say it's op when 95% of the wardens in arena are people with years of pvping and picked up the class' mechs fast. Not like it's some complex combo beast or anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now