Can we get Class Specializations sooner?

Shiro

According to the patch notes for tomorrow, ToI will end on 13th March, so that's the planned specialization release date.

This is a bit insane. Every other region (except RU since they're on same timeline and patches as NA/EU) got the reworks already, including much newer regions like VN. The class spec patch is a big hype for many ppl, and the reason they still play the game. Why do we have to be this bad of a region to get it delayed so much, literally the only region special snowflake?

I don't care that some ppl cry about the new playstyle of their class, the rework is gonna come sooner or later anyway. So those ppl either accept it or reroll or quit. Don't stall the game for no reason for the rest of us just because of a few complainers.

I'm actually quite disappointed too. I was really looking forward to getting the new awakening skills in a reasonable amount of time. But now we're just going to delay them by FOUR months? Honestly, this is absurd! What about that Battle Royale Mode with equalized gear, couldn't we at least get that? Really, do the KR devs have so little time on their hands that they can only implement the awakening system for EU/NA in SIX months of it being released on KR? 

I agree with you,while Korea server keep updating day by day,NA is running slower too far than them,i think ppl like me want to catch up Korea server atleast 2 updates behind.If you more force ppl wait more ppl will leave the game,me and many others ppl want to enjoy the game with the most exciting things,not the oldest things .Don't care about annoying complainners,they cry all time for everything,Na you serve whole comunity not just only a few guys like that.Finally i don't want wait too long.Dear.(sorry my english pretty bad xD)

40 minutes ago, Kenms said:

I agree with you,while Korea server keep updating day by day,NA is running slower too far than them,i think ppl like me want to catch up Korea server atleast 2 updates behind.If you more force ppl wait more ppl will leave the game,me and many others ppl want to enjoy the game with the most exciting things,not the oldest things .Don't care about annoying complainners,they cry all time for everything,Na you serve whole comunity not just only a few guys like that.Finally i don't want wait too long.Dear.(sorry my english pretty bad xD)

I get some people want to catch up to Korean servers instead of doing old content but at the same time I'd like for you to dwell on some issues at hand. Korea is being updated pretty often because its been out for what 6 going on 7 years there as well as being a Korean Game first and foremost. While I understand people want newer content, feel some stuff is considered dead now like faction, pre 50 dungeons ect. A lot of the players complained about most of the changes that didn't effect Korea as much due to the time frame of which it happen. I see this with most games that play 'catch up'.

I also hear that they have a lot of issues with the class specializations, do you really want to log on and play a class that might not function hardly while you wait for patches to be translated? I believe that is why they are holding off on it. The other issue is adjusting things that fit our region, changing names ect. We'll probably have the same issues with Divine Hatchery, the new raid (forget the name) and the new story extension unless the one video was of raid cut scenes / dungeon scenes. I mean look at the history of changes that most bitched about when it came to gold from daily challenges, the changes to moonstone, soulstone ect.. I'd rather get a somewhat bug free update then a constant stream of updates.

Still waiting on the Fishing NCSoft!

9 hours ago, Shiro said:

According to the patch notes for tomorrow, ToI will end on 13th March, so that's the planned specialization release date.

This is a bit insane. Every other region (except RU since they're on same timeline and patches as NA/EU) got the reworks already, including much newer regions like VN. The class spec patch is a big hype for many ppl, and the reason they still play the game. Why do we have to be this bad of a region to get it delayed so much, literally the only region special snowflake?

I don't care that some ppl cry about the new playstyle of their class, the rework is gonna come sooner or later anyway. So those ppl either accept it or reroll or quit. Don't stall the game for no reason for the rest of us just because of a few complainers.

People do not have a problem with their class changing. People have a problem because this patch broke the classes in KR. That's the issue. Most of them are stupidly unplayable and there are still a lot of things to be fixed there.

If you want the patch so bad go play KR, we rather get a good reworked patch than get some garbage that breaks the game even more.

It's stalled for that reason, because it's full of bugs and issues.

I think the reason is simple: Awakening skills, even broken, is still a generally a DPS increase to all classes.

By  having Awakening skills, it is possible for players to trivialize all contents that are released before awakening skill patch is launched. Namely, dungeons that are below Demon Hatchery (our next dungeon after Dreamsong Theater), since their difficulty is not designed to adapt with the patch in mind. When the patch is out, you will pretty much just LFG for anything starting Drowning Deeps and below, and ask for a bit of better gear or brain for higher contents. This will be also applying on raid: ever see Iron Conqueror, or Peacekeeper being cleared within less than one minute, ignoring all mech? With awakening patch, it will trivialize a lot of current contents.

NCWest don't want that. They want the difficulty stays relevant as long as possible, so they can drive players to upgrade gear to become stronger, as well as motivate players who want to get stronger fast to swipe harder. Hence, promising for a polished patch, they delay the launch of awakening skills.

Now, with only Demon Hatchery and revamped Midnight Skypetal Plains before we can catch up with the next raid, I wonder what will NCWest do to make the game engaging enough to log in. Maybe time for better-designed events.

Can you guys stop jumping on this "full of game breaking bugs" bandwagon rumor and exaggerating? Most of the critical bugs were already fixed long ago. There's a few minor bugs left, on the scale of the kind of bugs we ALREADY HAVE.

Awakening patch was released on all regions except us and RU, even new regions like VN that have no soul badges yet. The game is very much playable with it on every region, KR CN etc, what exactly is gamebreaking about it? People still do PvE, cleared most recent raid, do a lot of PvP (there's even someone diamond in whirlwind valley, that's how active it is), there's nothing unplayable about awakening at all.

Crying about FM one shotting with some new skill doesn't make the game broken. You act like Warden is not ridiculous in arena as it is right now. You just play around it, it's not like that skill crashes your game

And I heard destro EON badge was fixed in 6v6 with this patch, yeah sooooo many bugs that we even have old ones fixed.

19 minutes ago, Shiro said:

Can you guys stop jumping on this "full of game breaking bugs" bandwagon rumor and exaggerating? Most of the critical bugs were already fixed long ago. There's a few minor bugs left, on the scale of the kind of bugs we ALREADY HAVE.

Awakening patch was released on all regions except us and RU, even new regions like VN that have no soul badges yet. The game is very much playable with it on every region, KR CN etc, what exactly is gamebreaking about it? People still do PvE, cleared most recent raid, do a lot of PvP (there's even someone diamond in whirlwind valley, that's how active it is), there's nothing unplayable about awakening at all.

Crying about FM one shotting with some new skill doesn't make the game broken. You act like Warden is not ridiculous in arena as it is right now. You just play around it, it's not like that skill crashes your game

And I heard destro EON badge was fixed in 6v6 with this patch, yeah sooooo many bugs that we even have old ones fixed.

I suggest you actually login to KR bns and play there a bit like most of us and then talk about it because you literally have no idea....

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

I suggest you actually login to KR bns and play there a bit like most of us and then talk about it because you literally have no idea....

Another generic exaggerated post without a single argument or actual bug listed.

KR is not the only region with awakening either, so anyone who just talks about KR is stuck in the past months and follows the "awakening broken" train with no logical thoughts.

The other day I saw a SF complaining they don't have the free brainless ground game anymore (on a server with awakening), if you think that's bad and a "bug" then dunno what to say. And majority of complaints are on similar ridiculous level as that.

You're still not getting it regardless... how much you beg them. I'd rather get a patch that works, not something that's just gonna make me log back off cuz it's broken/ bugged. These post people repeatedly keep posting about wanting the Awakening Skills early is getting pointless.... If it's delayed so be it.... Nobody has to post anything valid to bugs when it was stated directly here: https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/producers-letter-december-2018-update/...

Still waiting for actual bugs listed. Knockback during sheath was fixed.  Shadow gunner blocking CC during tab fixed. What else?

In that link it doesn't say anything about bugs, it says "additional balance changes and adjustments made over the coming months when we release that content."

So in short, it's because of a few crybabies who can't stand that their class / build is weaker after patch. Why delay because of them when over all the years in this game there was always some weak builds and classes? Nothing is changed with awakening except wheel turns for some classes.

6 hours ago, Kozuki said:

NCWest don't want that. They want the difficulty stays relevant as long as possible, so they can drive players to upgrade gear to become stronger, as well as motivate players who want to get stronger fast to swipe harder. Hence, promising for a polished patch, they delay the launch of awakening skills.

Spot on, friend! 

1 hour ago, Bluehog said:

You're still not getting it regardless... how much you beg them. I'd rather get a patch that works, not something that's just gonna make me log back off cuz it's broken/ bugged. These post people repeatedly keep posting about wanting the Awakening Skills early is getting pointless.... If it's delayed so be it.... Nobody has to post anything valid to bugs when it was stated directly here: https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/producers-letter-december-2018-update/...

So nobody has to make an argument for it being delayed needlessly only for EU/NA and RU, since the producer's letter exists in which no actual bugs or issues were listed? Are you seriously appealing to authority right now?

You guys are wrong about them wanting difficult content too. If they wanted that, we wouldn't have got the TT nerfs so fast compared to KR.

They actually want braindead content so whales can clear it (there were lots of them complaining TT is too hard) and not risk them quitting.

Same with HM dungeon nerfs too, we got the nerfs from KR even before pirate ship while it was a patch meant to nerf "old" content in KR (with Hatchery patch)

17 hours ago, Shiro said:

Yes Sr tell me more about people cry.

I only see you crying because you dont have what you want. And you want it now and you dont care about others opinion. Yes Sr because you are a special human being above all others.

The other people I see with this attitude are small children when they see a new toy and the parents do not buy them.

Do everyone a favor and apply your last paragraph to yourself.  "accept it or quit" 

20 minutes ago, Fufia said:

Yes Sr tell me more about people cry.

I only see you crying because you dont have what you want. And you want it now and you dont care about others opinion. Yes Sr because you are a special human being above all others.

The other people I see with this attitude are small children when they see a new toy and the parents do not buy them.

Do everyone a favor and apply your last paragraph to yourself.  "accept it or quit" 

ofc I complain when we're the only region with special snowflake treatment because of some crybabies. You can even read the dev letter it clearly says because of "player feedback". It is YOUR (the complainers) fault we get it so delayed, and you expect me to be silent? You started it, if you never cried about it we would be a normal region like all others.

I wish ncwest actually did NOT listen to players at this point.

14 minutes ago, Shiro said:

ofc I complain when we're the only region with special snowflake treatment because of some crybabies. You can even read the dev letter it clearly says because of "player feedback". It is YOUR (the complainers) fault we get it so delayed, and you expect me to be silent? You started it, if you never cried about it we would be a normal region like all others.

I for one don't care either way if it gets released early or delayed none of my mains that I play are broken in the awakening patch so please don't assume. I was merely stating my opinion as to why it was delayed.

"We ultimately felt the best decision for our players was to wait and delay the release of the class specialization update, which will allow us to include additional balance changes and adjustments made over the coming months when we release that content."

Maybe just leave it at that and not complain?

23 minutes ago, Vyd said:

i just wish they listen 1 more time and dont release lyn warden here :tired:

idc when we get awak

Yeah that's true, Lyn warden makes no sense lore-wise as well, neither does Lyn gunner, since all Lyns are spiritual (hence why BD has phantom grip), so only WL, summoner, FM and BD fit them.

42 minutes ago, Shiro said:

Well I do not believe what NCS says. They decided to slow down the catch up KR a long time ago. They announce that they will slow down with updates. 

And I think is because they never want to catch up KR.

They want to control the pace at which we put $$$ in the game They want control when ppl come back to the game.

And I do not disagree with you. I disagree the way you spoke.

NCS should have ended this joke (catch up KR) long time ago they had more than enough time for that. They just dont want that because they think it's best for the business.

And leave us the players here where we are now (the worst possible place) almost there but we never there. 

2 hours ago, Shiro said:

It is YOUR (the complainers) fault we get it so delayed, and you expect me to be silent?

There's not evidence to support this. It's delayed because its broken, not because people complain. You're mistaking the effect with the cause. 

I don't want to do QA for NCSoft and can wait. So can you, and you will, or you'll quit. Nobody cares.

1 minute ago, SkyStorm said:

There's not evidence to support this. It's delayed because its broken, not because people complain. You're mistaking the effect with the cause. 

I don't want to do QA for NCSoft and can wait. So can you, and you will, or you'll quit. Nobody cares.

So it wasn't broken for any of the other regions. It's just broken for us and RU :^)

11 hours ago, Chara Dreemurr said:

So it wasn't broken for any of the other regions. It's just broken for us and RU :^)

NCSoft/Jonathan said there were class balance issues in other regions, which is why the patch has been delayed. You can go with "no reason" or to "milk the whales" or "insanity" if you want, but I prefer to believe the simplest reason is usually the right one. 

Archived