Gunner f2 still bugged

katsumi Ikumi

vor 5 Stunden schrieb HateMe:

Thats what it says in the patch notes, but if it isnt it means the fix didnt work, so they have to try again with a different fix. simple as that

No, it's not in the patch notes. It's only stated for DE and FR but not EN

• NCSOFT

Thanks for the reports! Currently Gunslinger legendary soul shields will break a Gunslingers F2 window. We're working as fast as we can on addressing the issue but we do apologize for the inconvenience, we know F2 issues can make things complicated when trying to join groups. Hang in there!

On 9/20/2018 at 8:55 PM, Liinxy said:

Thanks for the reports! Currently Gunslinger legendary soul shields will break a Gunslingers F2 window. We're working as fast as we can on addressing the issue but we do apologize for the inconvenience, we know F2 issues can make things complicated when trying to join groups. Hang in there!

It's been several days without any follow-up on this - the issue is still there. Are there any plans to fix this in the upcoming maintenance? (without breaking anything else in the process)

7 hours ago, asot said:

It's been several days without any follow-up on this - the issue is still there. Are there any plans to fix this in the upcoming maintenance? (without breaking anything else in the process)

1. It's cosmetic so it doesn't effect game play
  2. They don't know how to fix it.

Take your pick at the reason it hasn't been fixed.

On 9/25/2018 at 12:56 AM, KlausFlouride said:
  1. It's cosmetic so it doesn't effect game play
  2. They don't know how to fix it.

Take your pick at the reason it hasn't been fixed.

Can we pick both ? :)

And aside from the initial "damage control", there have been 0 updates. Such an underwhelming response from the community and dev team. If people wouldn't throw money their way blindly maybe they would feel the need to improve their "services".

2 minutes ago, asot said:

Can we pick both ? :)

And aside from the initial "damage control", there have been 0 updates. Such an underwhelming response from the community and dev team. If people wouldn't throw money their way blindly maybe they would feel the need to improve their "services".

If there is news and they have a fix you will be able to read it in the maintenance notice. they do not need to spell it out specifically for you. And since its not a game breaking bug....its not really urgent to begin with.

1 hour ago, HateMe said:

If there is news and they have a fix you will be able to read it in the maintenance notice. they do not need to spell it out specifically for you. And since its not a game breaking bug....its not really urgent to begin with.

Can you please stop with this harassing behavior aimed at me. I never claimed "they need to give me specifically an answer", it's about the community at large. Gunners are having considerable difficulties forming groups due to this bug - that can be easily seen in F8. They either get kicked or no one joins their groups because they can't see their gear. While it's not "game breaking" it does affect a considerable number of players. The fact that there have been 0 updates after 2 maintenances clearly shows the interest and respect towards the community. And considering I have experienced something similar to what I mentioned earlier, I feel entitled to bring this issue to their attention again.

If you don't care about this - how about finding a different thread to post?

Thanks!

38 minutes ago, asot said:

Can you please stop with this harassing behavior aimed at me. I never claimed "they need to give me specifically an answer", it's about the community at large. Gunners are having considerable difficulties forming groups due to this bug - that can be easily seen in F8. They either get kicked or no one joins their groups because they can't see their gear. While it's not "game breaking" it does affect a considerable number of players. The fact that there have been 0 updates after 2 maintenances clearly shows the interest and respect towards the community. And considering I have experienced something similar to what I mentioned earlier, I feel entitled to bring this issue to their attention again.

If you don't care about this - how about finding a different thread to post?

Thanks!

1. Please learn to properly interpret what you read as my reply was in no form aimed specifically at you as a person or player.

2. So far never heard of any gunner getting kicked from a party. Also most of them found their way around and either equip a different SS set so people can see the gear or set their gear as a profile pic. either way works since the bug is only with legendary SS.

Point is: they will not provide you any update unless there is one. So if they arent saying anything else besides what they said before aka "we are working on a fix" that is the update. If there is anything new you will see it monday / tuesday in the maintenance post, if not you can 100% assume the update is the same as before "we are working on a fix".

• 3 weeks later...

TO whom it may concern with BNS, You said hang in there? Do you realize how many dungeons i've been booted out of, how much gold and items i've lost out on, just because of this bug. You want us to hang in there. Oh no, you are going to compensate ever gunner that has legendary soul shields attached, thats what you are going to do. You are going to give us exactly what time and items we have lost nor gained. Thats what you will do.

2 hours ago, Cds said:

TO whom it may concern with BNS, You said hang in there? Do you realize how many dungeons i've been booted out of, how much gold and items i've lost out on, just because of this bug. You want us to hang in there. Oh no, you are going to compensate ever gunner that has legendary soul shields attached, thats what you are going to do. You are going to give us exactly what time and items we have lost nor gained. Thats what you will do.

Why?  It literally takes like 2 seconds to swap out the soul shields with another non-legendary set.  Or un-equip a set.  I think you brought all that hardship on yourself.

Archived