Currency for Outfits from Trove

Destic

After opening over 600 Keys, without the Jinsoyun Wings or a 2nd Proc for the Mythos Costume, I stopped considering purchasing any more trove keys, since the procs are just utter jokes.

Instead, I came to an idea to reward those, that just try to get the costumes from Trove. How about a currency that you get with every used key, that makes you be able to buy your desired outfit?

Say, getting 500 Currency allows you to buy the Jinsoyun Wings, which would be 500 keys used.

It would make people try and achieve that, since they will have their desired outfit. I just feel like its absurd that I pay for 700 keys and dont get 2 desired Outfits.

Keep in mind, the Currency is ONLY for costumes, so it wouldnt offer some kind of p2w system. You wont be able to purchase materials, gems or any sort of thing like that. Its just a safety option to get your desired outfit.

What do you think about this?

But they just got what theyt wanted and you didn't. Having them change the way things are done would mean that you COULDN'T break down and buy another 50 keys, because it might still happen, that mythos might drop..

BNS business model is to jump on the customer with both feet to squeeze out as much blood as possible. You aren't a customer, you aren't a player, you're a mark.

So you’re saying 1 key= 1 currency. So lets say they did make it 500 keys. That’s about 22,000 ncoin which would mean you would have to spend $275 to get a pair of game wings lol that would be overkill.

Though I get your idea, making it 500 would be pretty ridiculous and not many able to afford to spend that much unless free keys would also add to the currency. If they put that much value on something like that then that would make them even more greedier than what they are.

I don’t even trove anymore since I feel I shouldn’t have to spend that much money buying hundreds or thousands of keys to get outfits in a game but I do feel like trove outfits should be way easier to get than what they currently are. Even if they don’t add a new method of getting them then they need to show the rng chances of getting an item so that way people would know whether or not the item they want is worth going for and feel less screwed over when they won’t get it.

I think they could implement it. We already have currency on rng boxes (Purrency ; Cryptogram; Saberfang Claws; Maple Leaf), They could add an additional slot for the currency or give the currency plus the reward you select.

But "outfit only" or "not p2w", you're expecting too much from ncwest

As @SalemK said, 500 would be ridiculous but not because of the price, you are already getting some kind of reward with each key, but because F2players can't buy that much with 20 keys/day limit.

Great idea but I agree that it should be less than 500, not only expensive but also consider the fact that a majority who want cosmetics from trove only care about the cosmetics and barely any of the other stuff that trove offers. I would love if there were different types of trove keys, if there were then I probably wouldn't mind participating. Like if there were keys for people that only want costumes and keys for people that want materials or maybe two different types of troves where you could spend your keys would be pretty nice.

introduce a token into the 1 star rolls that you can use to purchase outfit items only imo thats fair and not pay to win as its only for costumes...lets face it people will keep buying keys for the oils and gems etc so i dont see how itll affect profit that much but OH MY GOD how frustrating it is to only get one part of an outfit its actually toxic.

On 08/07/2018 at 5:44 PM, StrawberryCarnage said:

But they just got what theyt wanted and you didn't. Having them change the way things are done would mean that you COULDN'T break down and buy another 50 keys, because it might still happen, that mythos might drop..

BNS business model is to jump on the customer with both feet to squeeze out as much blood as possible. You aren't a customer, you aren't a player, you're a mark.

Some people stop at 300 keys, those might  consider paying another extra 200 keys to get what they want. Thats why I didnt put the currency value lower.

Archived