Drop rate 100 gold of generally Promises Treasure Chests

thieve

Is it joke or u r kidding to us? Pls tell us what's the drop rate of 100 gold (even is it "big" deal for u guys?)....

I am opened myself 400 of them.. Non of them,I repeat "non" of them dropped any 100g reward.I can imagine now may ppl will post nono I got 1 times,even 5 times bla bla.First of all "I don't believe u guys". Let me explain why: U can check youtube...Some guy opened over 540 chests and "No" any damit single 100g drop...Do u know why? Cuz they cannot handle with "Gold sellers"...

It is also "why" u cannot drop "any" coin from the mobs at the game if u r free player...I can give many of the links youtube about over hundreds of that boxes opened and got nothing about "single" 100 gold reward...Just search in youtube u can find urself too...I want to say again:If u gonna tell:Noo ı dropped many times bla bla just proof that.Otherwise there is tons of tons of tons proofs there is no single drop 100 gold at youtube...

If you don't want to believe me it's not my problem, but I think 4-5 months ago I dropped 1 time the 100g^^ I play this game since the german release and I've opened rougly 900-1200 chests and this was the only time I've ever dropped the gold xD So The droprate is ridiculous :'D But you won't believe me anyway and it's too long ago to proof it, so have a nice day :D

Same, I opened 100 golds only once consider how many chests I opened (I played this game for 2 years now.)

It is RNG. It doesn't matter if you open 1000 chests all at once or only one single chest, you get the 100 golds when you get it.

To be honest, I get more 100 golds from daily challenge chests. I have opened more than 10 times from these dc chests.

2 hours ago, RyVerseLy said:

If you don't want to believe me it's not my problem, but I think 4-5 months ago I dropped 1 time the 100g^^ I play this game since the german release and I've opened rougly 900-1200 chests and this was the only time I've ever dropped the gold xD So The droprate is ridiculous :'D But you won't believe me anyway and it's too long ago to proof it, so have a nice day :D

Great story and I believe u ty. Around 5 months dropped 100 g.... That is what I meant... They have to explain that...Otherwise its means "cheating" to players...At least they have to say drop rate...On the other way:  Is it tooooooo big deal to give players some gold reward besides mostly time drops garbage from dungeons? OR THEY R JUST CANNOT HANDLE WITH GOLD SELLERS?.Why they r punishing players and left them desperate to get some good from dungeons?

Please be honest guys: Are u really happy about drops gived at least half'n hour from your lifes at dungeons in this game?Or the drops are mostly garbage?

you can not believe all you want but i've gotten it 2 or 3 times from DTHM box and 1 time from HHNM box, i've been playing since august of last year, and run 10+ dngs a day. but i've never once gotten it from the daily box, its either 1 or 10 gold from the daily box.

I'm playing from summer 2016 (with some big breaks, though) and from my observation drop rate of 100g from daily challenge in the past used to be much higher, I got it few times. But in 2017 (I think it happened with gunner patch but maybe earlier) they increased 10g drop rate but decreased 100g drop rate to almost not existent level. However I have no proof; that's just like it feels to me. In 2016 and early 2017 sometimes I got 100g 2 days in row, and I played only one character. Now I'm doing dailies with 3 characters and it's mostly 10g.

• 1 month later...

Update: Ok I think you will hate me now :'D because today I got 2x the 100 Gold from these chests xD I've made some screenshots to proof it and I've got 1 Gold from the Daily Quest, so the Gold isn't from the Daily Quest Box:

Screenshot_180401_030_LI2.jpg

Screenshot_180401_031_LI.jpg

Screenshot_180401_032_LI.jpg

I've also marked the time^^ (Sorry that this isn't english I hope you will still get it somehow :'D)

On 2/15/2018 at 7:43 PM, thieve said:

Is it joke or u r kidding to us? Pls tell us what's the drop rate of 100 gold (even is it "big" deal for u guys?)....

I am opened myself 400 of them.. Non of them,I repeat "non" of them dropped any 100g reward.I can imagine now may ppl will post nono I got 1 times,even 5 times bla bla.First of all "I don't believe u guys". Let me explain why: U can check youtube...Some guy opened over 540 chests and "No" any damit single 100g drop...Do u know why? Cuz they cannot handle with "Gold sellers"...

It is also "why" u cannot drop "any" coin from the mobs at the game if u r free player...I can give many of the links youtube about over hundreds of that boxes opened and got nothing about "single" 100 gold reward...Just search in youtube u can find urself too...I want to say again:If u gonna tell:Noo ı dropped many times bla bla just proof that.Otherwise there is tons of tons of tons proofs there is no single drop 100 gold at youtube...

First of all, you don't do "Daily Challange" Just for motivation to get Gold out of Box, There are also other items you get, Gold Chest is Just a Slight Chance to reward you, if you get lucky. If you do Daily Challenge for a Box "To Make Money out of it", well I gotta tell you, your doing it wrong, We don't need to search YouTube, We already know that drop chance from the box is very Slim, And that is fine. You need to consider what consequences it would make if Chance was high, how many people would produce gold into the game, by doing on all alts everyday. it would Ruin Economy, And in the End, it would end up same as it is now, With Prices being different too. If they increased Gold From Daily Quest, Daily Challenge Reward. and Produce more gold to the game, they would have to reduce the ways of obtaining resources or even the amount you need to balance it out meaning you will have higher stack of gold, and you pay higher amount of gold for Materials and other resources. which would put you in same spot as you are now.  Just with higher stack of gold.  Now If they put a Slight Chance, Lets say (For Example) for 100G "1/50k" Boxes. or 1,000G "1/100k" Just an Example. then that wouldn't produce alot of gold into the game. it would reward the player by getting Lucky. but it wouldn't Ruin the game economy. that's why it has Slight Chance of obtaining.

They don't want you to complete a game in a week or month. MMO was always about Grind and that you can enjoy playing for a long time with a group of friends. now by your comment, it doesn't look like your enjoying. it looks like your working. 

Although They Do Events, like Increasing Daily Challenge box by giving 10Gold more then 1Gold. Or Adding Dungeons, that Boxes Gives high chance of giving large amount of gold, But they also keep in mind that, People bid for those boxes. meaning they return gold little by little (reducing gold from the game) for a chance to obtain gold from the box. 

Imagine if 100 people payed 100g-300g+ for a box in a bid war. = 10,000 - 30,000 Gold+. and only got unlucky, and got 100g in return. (Game Returned 10k+ gold, but Profited even more) High amount of gold Returned to the game. and Then a guy payed 100g+ and got crazy lucky and got 5,000 Gold (Returned back to Player), well I guess what I am trying to say, is that everything plays a role. and they  have a maximum gold limit to be in the game. and when they exceed that limit. they start to reduce ways of obtaining the gold. by nerfing Boxes and so on. so it stabilizes and when it drops below again. they increase. Same goes for materials and other items. And that is why, we Started to get materials that are not Tradable, so they stop interfering with Economy = More Work to stabilize it. but even if they are not Tradable, they still need to think to not produce too much. and give you something to work for. and not obtain too easy. If they produce too much, next event that item will be in higher price to obtain. when less items in the game. they release an event with lower price to get, but then you can say, there are people who pay money and gear up. Don't worry, those whales also pays a price. same as you non whales do in other ways. Those who pays high amount of money. Some RNG boxes or Trove events. like a lot of people was happy how good it was right? and then there are more bad RNG boxes or Trove events that people rage how bad it was. well Sure RNG plays a big role in this. but so do company too. Same I explained with Gold. Same evil plans goes in this too. and besides company has to profit too.

Sure All Game mechanic works different. And my Numbers are definitely wrong (was just example) But the Idea is same, the system is very complex

Right Now in Trove "Sacret Safe" has a very high chance of obtaining 300g and quite a high chance to obtain 1,000 Gold. Grab while you still can, because I promise you, next time they return, or Next Next Time.  they won't be that high chance. and if you think, but maybe you got just "lucky" then ask people around, they will tell you the same, these boxes are worth taking now. (From Trove) not from (F10)

Just like many other "RNG chance" box.. the number of you open doesn't tell you when you will get the things you want.

The best thing is just not think about it and continue farm and schedule your gear or whatever upgrades you got not according to luck.

Archived