i'm gonna leaving the game

Joschigo

i have done 9 runs of skybreak and i have seen 0 time igneous earring ,bye rng game, i got more than 2 k gold but i'm stucked because of this earring , so i'm gonna leave the game, it's useless play if get stucked by rng, 9 weeks ( i have tried also the  15 € reset) .
Sorry for the rage , have a nice day and good luck with the game  ;)

im sorry but im about to be very rude so prepare yourself

9runs are litterally NOTHING there are people like this person with 30+runs or even more (saw people with more than 75+, you are free to believe me or not)

BYE maybe this is not the game for you, maybe all the "online" games are not for you if you want legendary accessories (good stuff in general) on your first try...

return or start a game more "easy" or buy a full game with 50-80euro so you have already everything.

i know the RNG in this game is meh but still...

if ncsoft dont care about "paying people" think how much they care about a person like you that say "this game too hard, me sad, bye" 

thanks for the answer ,did you think i need to stay stuck for weeks and weeks ? just because the game decide to drop only shadow,frost,earth,wind accessory ? do you think it's normal ? i think you are the typycal guy that drop accessory after 3 runs and still talk about it , this dungeon can be only done 1 times at week , honestly isn't correct , i cannot do temple of elivium etc because of 1 accessorie that will never dropped , 75 + runs are you f***ing serious ?  there are people that drop both accessories after 2 runs ,you think it's normal ? and they are hm 10 , they have just finished the story quest

only 9 weeks and no fire earring will make you quit? You should be in my position where I have been running VT raid boss 1-2 since September to now (every week) and I only have seen 1 badge drop from boss 1. Yes, it is freaking 1 drop only. I don't even know how many weeks have been passed already.

Firstly those legendary Bt and Vt accessories and stuff are the most powerful gear in the game, you cannot expect to get those items in 2 weeks unless your luck is insanely good.

Secondly, this is a Korean farming game and they will not change this just because western people don't like that so you will have to farm a lot unless your luck is good ofc.

Thirdly there are 6 elements in the game, that is 100% / 6 = 16.6% chance for the accessory drop to be what you want. 9 runs in the eyes of a 16% rng drop chance is nothing. it can easily take an average of 20 runs or more to get it.

15 hours ago, Joschigo said:

thanks for the answer ,did you think i need to stay stuck for weeks and weeks ? just because the game decide to drop only shadow,frost,earth,wind accessory ? do you think it's normal ? i think you are the typycal guy that drop accessory after 3 runs and still talk about it , this dungeon can be only done 1 times at week , honestly isn't correct , i cannot do temple of elivium etc because of 1 accessorie that will never dropped , 75 + runs are you f***ing serious ?  there are people that drop both accessories after 2 runs ,you think it's normal ? and they are hm 10 , they have just finished the story quest

The way it is now is much much easier, Skybreak used to be a 24 man raid before and was much harder than this.

9 runs is literally nothing.

• 3 weeks later...

odd i never thought of leaving cause rng hated me and just only after 9 weeks at that. Trust me rng gods hate me more than anyone else in the gaming world and they troll me in every game but it doesnt make me wanna quit. Ya it can be frustrating im on 30 runs on my FM and still no ring. I am at close to 20 runs on my summoner and still no earth and lastly about 10 runs on my warlock and still no frost. Like i said rng gods hate me. I play to have fun and be with my friends so im not gonna let something i already know is extremely rare or i might get outbidded on defeat my joy of playing the game. Funny thing is the element i need for the above three characters always drops on the character i dont need it on. Yep rng gods are trolling me. Took me forever just to get the DT and NS accessories to hold me over.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎2018‎-‎02‎-‎15 at 7:15 PM, Amarathiel said:

Firstly those legendary Bt and Vt accessories and stuff are the most powerful gear in the game, you cannot expect to get those items in 2 weeks unless your luck is insanely good.

Secondly, this is a Korean farming game and they will not change this just because western people don't like that so you will have to farm a lot unless your luck is good ofc.

Thirdly there are 6 elements in the game, that is 100% / 6 = 16.6% chance for the accessory drop to be what you want. 9 runs in the eyes of a 16% rng drop chance is nothing. it can easily take an average of 20 runs or more to get it.

youre forgetting that third boss also drops accs, there are 12 accs total, divided on 3 bosses, that's 4 accs on each, 2 rings and 2 earrings, the chances of seeing at least one fire accessory in a 1-2 should be 1/4 +1/4 chance. though I do agree, this guy is acting dumb, I've done 3 runs and no shadow accs so far, aint complaining, after all I got tiger bracelet for 3 copper, I mean comon, gearing up is easyer than ever.

In case you missed it:

I'm at week 29 and I've yet to see one Fire Earring drop :^)
They at least showed some interest with the recent Legendary Roughhewn earring + Gem exchange, but the value is completely messed up.
Basically, not only I've been unlucky with BT drops, now I have to go farm HM dungeons in hope of the legendary earring drop AND I have to spend 600 (Seriously, six hundred? WHAT?) Hellion Cores for the right gem to fuse them.
Better than nothing, but still almost nothing since it's absolutely not worth the exchange.
They should simply put a vendor that gives you the accessory of the element you need JUST with the legendary Roughhewn (this way you have to farm HM anyway) and nothing else, with the 10 kills achievement being necessary to complete the exchange (maybe 250 Hellion Cores AT MOST ).

• 1 month later...

I'm kind of in the same boat as OP, I've been doing BT for months now and no lightning earring drops. I've used probably 3ish? resets now. I really think adding a merchant and just buying the accessories after x amount of runs needs to be added OR perhaps more accessory drops per boss or maybe 2 BT runs per week allowed without the use of resets. Idk just some ideas rather than complaining and criticizing seem more productive to me so there's my post. Doubt anyone from NCsoft will care to read any of these ideas, but whatever. 

Archived