Population

mentalyy

5 hours ago, mentalyy said:

Is B&S still a very populated game or has i declined to the point of almost dead.  

not as popular as before, more and more people are leaving, the publisher doesn't care about their player base still...just like 1year ago or like 2 years ago.

we do get new content all the time and it's cool content and you feel like wow something cool, thank you developers, but that feeling is gone very quickly when you see things dont actually change, issues are not addressed and so on.

play it for a while, try it, it's a very awesome game. problem is publisher's communication with the player base. but this will only affect you after 5-6 months as a new player or maybe never. depends how much you care :P 

11 hours ago, nonistaicho said:

not as popular as before, more and more people are leaving, the publisher doesn't care about their player base still...just like 1year ago or like 2 years ago.

we do get new content all the time and it's cool content and you feel like wow something cool, thank you developers, but that feeling is gone very quickly when you see things dont actually change, issues are not addressed and so on.

play it for a while, try it, it's a very awesome game. problem is publisher's communication with the player base. but this will only affect you after 5-6 months as a new player or maybe never. depends how much you care :P 

So if i come back now and start from scratch, how long till i hit a wall and can't progress any further? Cause many people are saying you need a group of friends if you wanna progress your way through to endgame content.

In short: Still pretty populated. Few leaving, few joining daily, you get the gist. 

As for hitting a wall, you can level pretty quickly but yes you'll need a group of friends or a clan to run endgame dungeons with to get endgame gear and accessories. 

In short: population is lower each day...yes few players joining this game daily but much more leaving thanks to NCSoft team for NA / EU because they really don't care.

If you want try this game but I can't to recommend it to anyone. I played since realease for EU but now I am leaving this game like almost all other players which i knew.

Maybe it is reason why they never show server population to community?

And like xlnikox wrote, if you don't have many friends you couldn't even dream about last endgame dungeons / raids / pvp.

Enough player left the game to reduce 4 english and 4 german and the frensh servers (not sure how many they had) to 1 engish, 1 german and 1 frensh server within 1.5 years. Guess they didnt do it because playerbase is growing ;)

Ty all for the feedback as i am indeed a returning player. However seems easier to get to endgame than before having to not deal with hongmoon weapons while leveling. Possibility of a future for this game? What is the game that the population is moving to Black desert?

16 minutes ago, mentalyy said:

Ty all for the feedback as i am indeed a returning player. However seems easier to get to endgame than before having to not deal with hongmoon weapons while leveling. Possibility of a future for this game? What is the game that the population is moving to Black desert?

Black desert? I haven't played it in a while. I remember the outfits were ridiculously expensive and certain features were as well. Some more expensive than BnS features lol. It was a decent game though so I can't bash it. 

Yesterday I had started a new toon, made her on the Zulia server. Got her to level 35 in around six hours. I saw quite a few lowbies in all the areas I went to. To me it felt like decently populated areas but mind you it's not like you need to form parties to do story mode dungeons. Also a good chance most of these said lowbies were other peoples alts. And lots of high levels in their faction uniforms camping lowbies of opposing faction. ( shame on you crimson, shame on you lol)

certainly not as populated as before... There was once 8 servers from Mushin to Soha , later linked into group and later merged as VT hit NA. But not really dead either. except in low level areas... which kinda sad.  I used to help people run low lvl dgs to get corrupted weapons and stuff and there were many of them.

there was this youtuber who posted a video of the top 10 most populated game at the end of the year 2017.

Of course first place goes to WOW, 3rd to Final Fantasy XIV and 5th went to BnS...so i guess it's still populated, the guy was saying there were about 70k people playing towards the end of the year. But, the guy was talking about overall population, KR, JP, RU, EU, NA servers put together....difficult to say how populated it actually is here with us.

I can tell you something for sure: if a lower purple dungeon is not in the daily challenge quest, you need to wait around 2-3 minutes to enter. If it's something horrible like nexus or necro or gloom, maybe 5-6 minutes. specially since they lowered the gold gain for those dungeons and nobody's bothering running them everyday as before.

• 11 months later...

Archived