Really Bad Winter Trove Experience~!!

SeanL

Good Morning,

I am feeling so upset after spent a lot money on the Trove Keys, 1052 keys, have not seen a single Gilded Triangular Gems dropped. Which was the only reason I purchased the key for. What was the drop rate? less than a 0.1%? Now, this event has ended, I do not how everyone else feeling, but I am really disappointed. Q^Q

I bought about roughly 100 keys with farmed gold in the hopes of getting the Gold Dragon outfit. Seen every outfit pass once except the one I wanted.

Not a single gem seen in 4x 40/40 crits either. Everything I took out of trove was with the intention of selling back. Overall just a waste of around 3K gold, really. :P

I understand the disappointment. At least that settles for  never trying a RNG-event again. :)

That is the way it seems to go, winter trove so far both years has been horrible. I was actually really disappointed in this one as well, I kept pulling the same loot tables all the time. number of crits even with out bought keys was pretty much zero.. and when It did crit they were hardly worth it. 

I only bought 100 keys myself, I was mainly after the Eagle Eye Adornment but I knew I would not get it as I watched 1000's of boxes being open on various youtube videos's and never seen it even once, refuse to believe it was even added, anyways I got the gilded triangular crit twice not even trying for them but didn't have the money at the time for them anyways lol, RNG suxxors. SS of one of the times I got it. 

2r4ofpd.jpg

28 minutes ago, Valkyriewild said:

I only bought 100 keys myself, I was mainly after the Eagle Eye Adornment but I knew I would not get it as I watched 1000's of boxes being open on various youtube videos's and never seen it even once, refuse to believe it was even added, anyways I got the gilded triangular crit twice not even trying for them but didn't have the money at the time for them anyways lol, RNG suxxors. SS of one of the times I got it. 

2r4ofpd.jpg

I saw the eagle eye adornment 3 times in 600 keys but never saw a gilded gem

Here nobody cries, as someone wrote above, only the facts are reported. I wrote to the support by pointing out the low% of rewards, as you can guess with a negative result ... but and yes there is a but many players have been given back the hmcoin 2K / 8K (even in my own guild) to make up for the low reward percentage.
Not to mention the drop reduction, the reduction of the success of the pts, the uselessness of the premium membership etc etc

10 hours ago, Enemy Silence said:

If you compare the statistics of this trove from users that bought over 1k real dollars worth, to the last trove, you'd know the crit rates were insidiously reduced. Just typical practices of a anti-consumer company.

Completely agree

Meditate people meditate

Archived