Forums

The Force Master is a helpless dummy in pvp

Orey

Let's face it, this game is a living nightmare when it comes to pvp, a one legged dog is more balanced than the pvp in BnS.

In the past couple of years we had a ton of new classes, and every one of them had some sort of defence skill and a blocking one, almost every class has a way to reflect and block projectiles, exept one. The Force Master...

Now let's see the Force Master, a force master uses only projectiles, wich can easely  reflected with any other class, let's not forget about the stun that comes with the reflected skills.
When it comes to defence, the FM is a glass cannon, its defence is a pile of shit with a big "S".

Now let's summarizes what we've learned so far!
The FM can't attack in pvp cuz of the reflected skills of the oponent, can't protect itself cuz of the week defence, and can't move cuz of the stun that comes with the reflected skills... and thus makes the FM a helpless dummy in pvp...

Some may say that the FM can use frost to freez enemys, yes well no freez can hit if the enemy reflects every attack... :))

wakey wakey, this game is anything but balanced! giphy.gif

Not at all. Only thing i really hate is classes like ForceMaster, Warlock and Gunner can be endless lock on knockdown because only 1 skill escape/resist CC and nothing to counter on knockdown (i think one thing u can do on FM its try keep enemy freeze and way from u to avoid lock KD). Lot players hate FM on arena pvp because freeze endless and if play right u can really lock enemy on wall freezing and stunned with impact hm-1. 

About deflect skills (stun on counter) its really hard sometimes, if u know will have enemy BD or Dest (spin counter) or even WL and BM with block deflect u need look out for skills with defense/deflect/parry penetration.

But ForceMasters can block projectiles like forever with:

skill_icon_forcemaster_0_6Impact Move 1-HM: Counters a melee attack for 0.5 sec, User resist projectiles for 0.5 sec :   instant cooldown

skill_icon_forcemaster_0_41 User and party members within the area resist projectiles, Lasts for 15 sec : 36s Cooldown 

(with good rotation u can really heal all u HP easy)

FM is high tier class, just learn how to play your class and how to play against each matchup, you have a spamable impact, you can disable spins and block/counter, so much utility to stall, 2 escapes (tab and ss).

And btw, bns ranking is a ranking per class, so balance has nothing to do with your ranking, why should you bother yourself with balance, even if you play the best class ingame it doesnt matter if you don't master the class.

You my friend you could not be more incorrect...

FM is one of the 3 top tier broken classes, they have soooooooo much utility at their disposal to keep them alive that it's honestly not fair compared to some of the other classes.

o8UTU1.png Impact - Your defense ability, you resist projectiles and Melee attacks on hit also causes a 10m knockback ,and has no cooldown, which makes it very spammable

(If you don't like Impact you should try SF uZjans.png  or Gunner's U3Xlo4.png  defensive abilities. Up for .9 of a second and down for 6 seconds leaving these two wide open for punishment.)

Frost Orbit- on hit the opponent will receive 1 chill stack per hit ,and frozen in place on 3 stacks pretty much the best anti-melee set up in game since they won't be able to use their rush abilities ,with decreased movement speed.

4YVz4f.png Divine Veil- You resist all projectiles while inside ,regain 10% of your hp ,and damage is reduced by 20% while still inside.

hmP1tu.png Frost Sheath- on hit you will enter frost sheath ,thus making you completely immune to all damage and status effect for 5 seconds or until you break free by pressing the F key.
ONizHw.png Frost Armor- FM will resist damage and status effects ,again but for 10 seconds or until is broken with F key, heals for 5% of health (depending on which you spec)

pTPCnA.png Second Wind - Your main tab escape no need to go into detail.

ct5Gp8.png Backstep - Can be spec to give the FM a second escape if they have already used their main escape, also moves back 14m

Yf9PbH.png Frost Tornado - Use if your having trouble with defensive abilities as it breaks defense for 6 seconds ,and offensive-defense (Spins for BD and Destro) for 4 seconds 

FM is extremely powerful in Arena , I would suggest you play more patiently as they have even more I could mention (wall bang) ,but this is a good stopping point.

I'm talking about things in general, but to be honest i don't know what to say, everyone is saying that this class is so good, yet i can experience only the negative side of it, i've never won a battle with this class, i've tryed every single pvp thrick in the internet, it seems to me like a huge waste of time an effort, most of the times i can't even move with it since 15 out of 10 i'm in stun...

At this point, i think that unless you don't give up your whole life for this stupid game, you'll be bad at pvp.

Which is a shame.

This isn't how a game should be, games should be fun for everyone, not only for people who dedicate their whole life for this.

Oh well, guess i'm gonna pass another 2 year, hopefully in 2020 this game will be a bit better. :))AWfT5C7.gif

On 1/10/2018 at 1:04 AM, Orey said:

Let's face it, this game is a living nightmare when it comes to pvp, a one legged dog is more balanced than the pvp in BnS.

In the past couple of years we had a ton of new classes, and every one of them had some sort of defence skill and a blocking one, almost every class has a way to reflect and block projectiles, exept one. The Force Master...

Now let's see the Force Master, a force master uses only projectiles, wich can easely  reflected with any other class, let's not forget about the stun that comes with the reflected skills.
When it comes to defence, the FM is a glass cannon, its defence is a pile of shit with a big "S".

Now let's summarizes what we've learned so far!
The FM can't attack in pvp cuz of the reflected skills of the oponent, can't protect itself cuz of the week defence, and can't move cuz of the stun that comes with the reflected skills... and thus makes the FM a helpless dummy in pvp...

Some may say that the FM can use frost to freez enemys, yes well no freez can hit if the enemy reflects every attack... :))

wakey wakey, this game is anything but balanced! giphy.gif

Okay, as a higher tier FM player: you're an idiot. FM is one of the most broken things I've ever played. The only things more broken than it are: Blade Cancer, W*or*lock, and Ass Ass in. I've literally beaten guys who are way better than me, just because FM is so good.

Also, SF is class carried as well. Hell, nothing here is balanced at all. The balancing is a joke.

A well played FM is one of the most deadly opponent you could meet in PVP. But it's a lot of practice and you need to know your opponent skills.

Even i dont play my FM in PVP, someone who tells FM is a helpless dumme realy dont know much about this class. 

When you dont want to get stunned, simply dont hit a spinning BD or Des with your projectile attacks, quite easy ;)

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2018 at 6:33 AM, ARC-1276 said:

Okay, as a higher tier FM player: you're an idiot. FM is one of the most broken things I've ever played. The only things more broken than it are: Blade Cancer, W*or*lock, and Ass Ass in. I've literally beaten guys who are way better than me, just because FM is so good.

Also, SF is class carried as well. Hell, nothing here is balanced at all. The balancing is a joke.

SF is one of the worst 1 vs 1 pvp classes right now along with summoner.

Am 24.1.2018 um 17:14 schrieb Phinyx:

SF is one of the worst 1 vs 1 pvp classes right now along with summoner.

guess you never met a "one shot everything" gunner on battleground...

Most gunners i'll met had more kills then the rest of the group together

Archived