Are you guys going to fix the server or what?

caioc2

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Xardeus said:

I've noticed how convenient DDoS rhetoric seems to be to NCsoft...

Make no mistake BnS's major problems are not related to DDoS but their servers being overloaded with players and not able to keep up.

Don't believe me? Please explain to me why is the ping always above 110 for me when my trace route gives 60 until last hop?

Or that I have experienced 60 ms delay perfect fluid gameplay 5 minutes after maintenance ended and there were no players yet, and it was gradually rising as players came back?

Thats no DDoS...

Edit: Not saying it's not DDoS now, maybe it is. Just talking in general.

yep i agree. The same thing happens with me and my internet is among the best possible. On top of that i live 5 hours away from the server in texas. During the slow hours my ping won't go higher then 70 or 80 in a "hoopa hoopa woochie" scenario. Not syaing they aren't being DDoS'd now but they really should just release another trove and let us pay for some new servers man. lol

2 minutes ago, Enemy Silence said:

yep i agree. The same thing happens with me and my internet is among the best possible. On top of that i live 5 hours away from the server in texas. During the slow hours my ping won't go higher then 70 or 80 in a "hoopa hoopa woochie" scenario. Not syaing they aren't being DDoS'd now but they really should just release another trove and let us pay for some new servers man. lol

They likely wont buy new servers. They have the second or third highest income i believe? Yet all other servers have us beat by far in terms of performance.
This may be because of how expansive our server is, reaching out to EU and perhaps farther, im unsure, but i wouldnt underestimate the cost

26 minutes ago, Xardeus said:

I've noticed how convenient DDoS rhetoric seems to be to NCsoft...

Make no mistake BnS's major problems are not related to DDoS but their servers being overloaded with players and not able to keep up.

Don't believe me? Please explain to me why is the ping always above 110 for me when my trace route gives 60 until last hop?

Or that I have experienced 60 ms delay perfect fluid gameplay 5 minutes after maintenance ended and there were no players yet, and it was gradually rising as players came back?

Thats no DDoS...

Edit: Not saying it's not DDoS now, maybe it is. Just talking in general.

See, but at least in my case that wouldn't make sense. For an entire year on bns I had normal ping about 40-60 ms. Last week I was on bns before the maintenance- ms was fine. Right after the maintenance suddenly for the first time ever after maintenance it went to 200-500+ms and stayed there even now. 

It's not fair NCsoft, our premium running while not playing, extended periods of manteinance on EU. U said thats manteinance its over and two hours after it changes to there are services still on manteinance. I expect if not a compensation at least a response on what is going on.

1 minute ago, Revanlord said:

It's not fair NCsoft, our premium running while not playing, extended periods of manteinance on EU. U said thats manteinance its over and two hours after it changes to there are services still on manteinance. I expect if not a compensation at least a response on what is going on.

well if you read other post, or threads you would know that NCsoft is DDos currently and not only BnS but other games as well.

Not to mention potato server, but oh well cant do anything about it.

its all a joke, they dont care about you, and they will not offer anything for the inconvenience. not a single premium day, not a fancy outfit, not  gold, not coins, nothing!

"wait if you want pricks, all of you are replaceable", thats whats they are saying!! stupid excuses, what they want the money for, to go to strip clubs and cocaine!!

I could relate to all the issues here as before maintenance it was fine for me. Now I have over 200 ms when doing dungeons and could reach 300 ms in raids. It is totally unplayable and I was lagging so bad. I also along with others got stuck in the lobby then when we got to the entrance we couldn't take quest. 

But it doesn't end there as I got disconnected after and couldn't log back in cause my character is stuck at connecting. I don't get why this always happens, it is as if the people doing the maintenance are not competent to do their job properly. 

DDOS how do u know it is a DDOS did any of mods or admins said "we are getting DDOS bare with us" or someone said hmm it is DDOS and u gonna stay with NCSoft defending them or with the person who said that.Im sure it is the same company behind all the games but server are not located on same IP addrest? Did we get any answer so farm from them what is going on with a servers? And dont get me started why is NCSoft bad company cause im sure u cant defend em form that. 

Archived