Are you guys going to fix the server or what?

caioc2

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had the high ping now ever since the last maintenance before this one went from about 50ms to 200+ in 3 hours. They couldn't find anything wrong on my end and denied it was them and basically ended with they couldn't do anything else to help me, now I see it's become an issue for everyone else too. 

They really need to figure this out, it's completely unplayable. 

I have tried to play Blade & Soul yesterday and today...

It's Unplayable at this point. Cannot even get through one dungeon without super lag or Disconnecting... Now I can't even get into the login screen. 
This seems like a Massive DDoS or Something along the lines of "Messed Up Coding". 

This is just my honest opinion.

I'm trying to be as understanding as possible but come on NCSoft. At least give an explanation and possibly compensation for all these inconveniences that has happened in just 2 days. The fact the game has become unplayable is disheartening and clearly is upsetting everyone. This is just sad. 

I logged in, noticed my premium ended. So i bought 30 days premium from their site. Went to f8 lobby, only to get stuck there, not being able to enter a dungeon.

It's 1 november here, a national holiday, at 21.30, and i havent been able to play bns today. I hope we in the EU get some kind of compensation for this, since this is ridiculous...

1 minute ago, Grimstar said:

I logged in, noticed my premium ended. So i bought 30 days premium from their site. Went to f8 lobby, only to get stuck there, not being able to enter a dungeon.

It's 1 november here, a national holiday, at 21.30, and i havent been able to play bns today. I hope we in the EU get some kind of compensation for this, since this is ridiculous...

Account log in failure for one hour now here, EU too. I give up for today. 

At the staff: PLEASE keep your customers INFORMED on the forums of game issues. It would benefit everyone.

1 hour ago, Sahris said:

I've had the high ping now ever since the last maintenance before this one went from about 50ms to 200+ in 3 hours. They couldn't find anything wrong on my end and denied it was them and basically ended with they couldn't do anything else to help me, now I see it's become an issue for everyone else too. 

They really need to figure this out, it's completely unplayable. 

It has been figured out, and it is on their end.
However it is affecting many games, so likely its an attack on the parent site, NCSoft

EU server here and it's awful. Lots of lag, NPC's names show up but not the actual NPC graphics, quests don't load (either blue or yellow)... I ended up getting disconnected after running around for a while. Oh well, I was gonna play today because I can't play the next few days but I guess I won't play at all *shrugs*.

Yo guys who is hacking the NCS? Stop. DDOS everywhere OMG OMG OMG OMG. Stop. Why is this game not working? Stop. i dont play other games rather than that and its been 6 hours that i was playing pacman and tetris..Stop. if the game doesnt come up online soon i dont know what ill do to my PC lol keku btw i hope they give us 1 week more of premium. Over and out.

I've noticed how convenient DDoS rhetoric seems to be to NCsoft...

Make no mistake BnS's major problems are not related to DDoS but their servers being overloaded with players and not able to keep up.

Don't believe me? Please explain to me why is the ping always above 110 for me when my trace route gives 60 until last hop?

Or that I have experienced 60 ms delay perfect fluid gameplay 5 minutes after maintenance ended and there were no players yet, and it was gradually rising as players came back?

Thats no DDoS...

Edit: Not saying it's not DDoS now, maybe it is. Just talking in general.

Archived