Voice Chat Required!

NEMESIS

Every other version of Blade & Soul got ingame chat voice, where you can talk with your party and that feature is awsome (tested it when CN BnS was in closed beta) and we are the only region without it, now a few people will say "bla bla bla discord, bla bla bla teamspeak"... Yeah but the reason most of the people can't do black tower is because it's useless to form a party without a chat voice, so, if you don't want to leave your clan and don't have a party, you would need to create a new Discord or Teamspeak each time you want to go BT and that is stupid.

The ingame chat voice would make people be able to do the end content with randoms and will make dungeons more easy.

Now another few people will say "bla bla bla toxic people bla bla bla" yeah, you can mute their chat or your mic...

Hope NCSoft start thinking in active it since it's already made for the game for a reason. 

13 minutes ago, KlausFlouride said:

They have said numerous times this is not being implemented now, or in the near future, they are adamant about this.

So, we have to wait 1 year until 12 member BT comes out so most of the people can do it?

Or we have to pay 2k gold to evolve our weapon buying the mats from other clans?

Thats so stupid.

Just now, Edensia said:

I 100% agree on every point u make Nemesis, I used the voice chat with my guild on KR and it was very helpful for learning mechanics and organisation.

And before ppl say "bla bla performance problems because of it" no it does not cause performance problems in any way... a second software like teamspeak and discord can cause more problems while running at the same time than an ingame voice chat

True... And with this end game content we really need an ingame voice chat for a party/alliance...

Doing a discord or Teamspeak everytime you want to do BT makes no sense...

I 100% agree on every point u make Nemesis, I used the voice chat with my guild on KR and it was very helpful for learning mechanics and organisation.

And before ppl say "bla bla performance problems because of it" no it does not cause performance problems in any way... a second software like teamspeak and discord can cause more problems while running at the same time than an ingame voice chat

Well I can confirm that TS doesn't impact the game performance. Just assign the game to two cores of your liking, assign xincode and everything else to your other cores. The game will run like a charm (arguably, taking into consideration how badly this game needs more than two threads but can't have them).

No matter how much people would want it we will never get the voice chat function and they already said the reason to be legal issues. So no it won't happen and that is why people have to use Discord or TS which ever the clan/group prefers to use.

Never say never. Considering how voice chat is practically a must for all these dungeons with "do one million cc at the same time or wipe", or "coordinate cc or wipe", or "do something or wipe" and f8 is the primary place where dungeons are being done, imo denying us voice com is more than unreasonable. It'll save everyone's time if they implement it. Which one is cheaper - explain at the right time and finish dungeon, or wipe, then explain then finish dungeon. Gotta put some value to the notion of time xD

The overall idea is to make the game easier to play and more enjoyable, not frustrating and annoying.

They can't. There is literally a law in (IIRC) Europe that forces the company to store every single voice log. Imagine the amount of strain they would have on their servers, and all those terrabytes would cost a ton of money. I also wouldn't like to be verbally abused by our toxic community.

1 hour ago, ClairFarron said:

They can't. There is literally a law in (IIRC) Europe that forces the company to store every single voice log. Imagine the amount of strain they would have on their servers, and all those terrabytes would cost a ton of money. I also wouldn't like to be verbally abused by our toxic community.

Gee, thanks for copy-pasting exactly what I said. It's not nice to steal someone's words and claim them to be your own.

Law or no law, if it's needed it's needed. Also when did this law came up? Which games does it include? Cause I'm yet to see a counter strike server logging their voice chat. And technically it's not any different from BnS. You have a client, you have a server, you have a voice com. What am I missing here?

32 minutes ago, AmatsuDF said:

There is no such law whatsoever. NCSoft isn't adding it because they want to maximize profits before their planned shutdown of the game in six months,

This is such a broken record. "Maximize profits before shutting game down in 'x' amount of months" was spammed all last year, game still runs yet same saying still gets repeated.

10 hours ago, Shadovvv said:

Gee, thanks for copy-pasting exactly what I said. It's not nice to steal someone's words and claim them to be your own.

Take your own advice. Asking for help from BNS Academy members for arguments about classes you haven't even played then using their words, copy and paste, to sound like you're all knowing. The past still lingers with you.

18 hours ago, NEMESIS said:

Every other version of Blade & Soul got ingame chat voice, where you can talk with your party and that feature is awsome (tested it when CN BnS was in closed beta) and we are the only region without it, now a few people will say "bla bla bla discord, bla bla bla teamspeak"... Yeah but the reason most of the people can't do black tower is because it's useless to form a party without a chat voice, so, if you don't want to leave your clan and don't have a party, you would need to create a new Discord or Teamspeak each time you want to go BT and that is stupid.

The ingame chat voice would make people be able to do the end content with randoms and will make dungeons more easy.

Now another few people will say "bla bla bla toxic people bla bla bla" yeah, you can mute their chat or your mic...

Hope NCSoft start thinking in active it since it's already made for the game for a reason. 

It's not going to implemented. It has been said many times. You're using 1 example as a mean of convenience when there's 5+ negative responses that follow.

Black Tower is meant to ran by static groups, not with random players every week. Having a Discord allows you to also add as many people as you like even if you need to replace a few people, not to create a whole new Discord server for each time someone new comes along. So I don't see a problem with having to use Discord.

Anyways, have an official answer but your choice if you want to keep beating a dead horse:

Archived