Today's daily challenge - 2017.04.13.

csisy

I decided to go with the Arena match since lots of people doing the Arena daily because they can't do NF. So I thought I have a chance to win a single match. :) But it's still not too good IMHO.

4 hours ago, Divine Retribution said:

With extra confidence buff which giving +20% AP and +30% defense in 6 man normal mode, you should use this chance to learn Naryu Foundry, Desolate Tomb and Ebondrake Citadel mechanics. You can't expect others to always do the mech while you just dps the boss.

I had always avoided these, as i wasn't high enough HM lvl, or AP. Which are both no longer(well my FM is HM10 now).

Going to watch some vids beforehand, but it would be easier and preferred if people wouldn't mind taking the time to explain the mechanics without having to resort to third party materials(youtube).

Think it's a good change.  Especially with the utilization of "Normal" and "Skilled" Mode.  It forces players to not be scared and to actually play and learn the game.  I remember, I see so many high AP players and people sitting at 700+ AP but still haven't DT because they're scared to be a burden to people's parties and so they try to find a clan to teach them (which is still a viable route but good clans are hard to come by at times). Hopefully the game guide will filled out in the near future making it easier for new players to see what the mechanics are.

Normal mode is so dumbed down that you can mess up mechanics so many times and still be able to complete.  If you and the party generically know what to do, then there's no reason why you can't do some of these harder dungeons.

Actually I am the scared type of person. Lots of players in this game are so hateful, they can rage you even in the Avalanche Den, lol. Your best chance is still a guild.

This big boost in gear and stats aren't just good: I've already seen a lot of player who can't play its class at all. I don't mean a player must play perfectly every time, but it was clear that they don't know what they're doing. Imagine a party with these people. :D

Gosh, they have to fix the afk issues in dungeons. Now, without 4m dungeons, whether it is normal or hard mode, there are always afkers in 6m dungeon party. They need a damn hot solution for this ASAP. I used to do 4m dungeons before every day because I know 6m dungeons have a lot of afkers (especially low level purple dungeon). 

Also, now since F2 is broken and people can't be kicked in the lobby once they joined the party, we pretty much screwed up if there are 600AP HM 6-8 players trying to join hard mode DT, EC, or NF. I am not talking about DPS, I am talking about mechanics. These people should join normal mode to practice the mechanics before joining hard mode. (The simple solution is to make an requirements for hard mode that the players need to archive 20 successful runs on normal mode in the same dungeon before the hard mode dungeons are activated for them.)

By the way, why aren't there hard mode for sogun, mast, nexus, gloom, yeti, necro, lair? Is this a bug? I saw some items have a description stating "Can be obtained in 6m hard mode nexus." I was like "um..?"

The moment I saw todays challenge I knew that such a topic would appear. Its always the same but the game cant wait for everyone forever. The dungeon is out here so long now. If you really are a new player, just skip a day. It wont hurt you much if you dont get the chests from one day.

Archived