Come 4/12, will we be losing AP and other stats?

totokii

I've been wondering about this, ever since the stream. Jonathan did mention that since the new HM level thing was being implemented, with putting points towards AP or defense, that the current HM perks wouldn't exist anymore, which makes plenty of sense but since the points only go towards offense and defense, what's going to happen to things like crit? I'm thinking those might take a huge hit, if this is the case. Or am I misunderstanding? 

Yep, you're right, my friend, the critical rate is not affected after reaching lvl50. I have an excel table which stores the base values of a HM1 character.

The base values for a Blade Master at HM1:

AP: 84

Critical: 265

HP: 21643

Defense: 519

Evasion: 8

Block: 450

HM9:

AP: 112

Critical: 265

HP: 28329

Defense: 610

Evasion: 132

Block: 541

Yes, we will lose a bit of stats you get from the HM levels.

But we're actually be getting a huge dps buff from the AP increase and elemental dmg (at HM 10 you can also get an extra 100AP buff for 5sec upon resist).

Or you can spec for huge HP / def stats. Or a little of both.

You will loose only AP/DEF/HP you get from HM levels...

Example: I'm now i'm HM12, from those 12 levels i got 52AP, 12397 HP, 157 Def...those will be reduced

But you can realocate those HP and Def by adding 10points to defensive stats and put the rest in offensive stats.

From my understanding, the crit and crit dmg won't be affected. As each HM level increases, you still get the stats boost same as before. The only differences is that you won't get skill points anymore. Instead, you get the points to add into Attack or Defense.

Will it cost.. to change the allocation of stat points?  for example I can put more point in a MSP run for more damage, and if Im doing BT I can allocate more points into defense while more or less learning the mechanics.. will we still have the "Martial Tome" pages? one of the main reasons I bought the Duelist Bundle, or get a similar page for allocations of points?

52 minutes ago, Fieryfly said:

Will it cost.. to change the allocation of stat points?  for example I can put more point in a MSP run for more damage, and if Im doing BT I can allocate more points into defense while more or less learning the mechanics.. will we still have the "Martial Tome" pages? one of the main reasons I bought the Duelist Bundle, or get a similar page for allocations of points?

Costs nothing for allocate the points.

Yes, you still can use Martial Tomes page like before, the only thing they added is that there is a option to completely go from one elemental build to another one...like WLs, when into skill tab, u can simple click on Ice or Shadow to select the elemental build and choose which move u want to use on this skill( move = current stage )

1 hour ago, FrozenB said:

From my understanding, the crit and crit dmg won't be affected. As each HM level increases, you still get the stats boost same as before. The only differences is that you won't get skill points anymore. Instead, you get the points to add into Attack or Defense.

The only thing affected will be AP/HP/DEF.

The amount you got from HM1 to what HM lvl u're now will be removed, but only AP, HP and DEF. For HP and DEF to be same as now after the update u'll need to put 10 skills points into defensive stats, and allocate rest in offensive.

Question guys, ill try to put an example for it will be easier to understand.

since the new HM Points will be added today i am worried about 1 thing, at this moment i am HM 10, would i reacive those 50 points back? ( hm 1 to 10 = 50 points)? if not that is mean that all the High lvl pepls will tottally lose everything, and i mean is that.

as u can see 10 points grants u extra of 60 AP. 20 grants you another 40 and so on... wich means if hm 1 eventually will get 100 pints that will get him 330 AP boost just from the points!!

and if i am HM 10 i will just be able to get 50 when and if i will be HM 20 and that is so not likely... i dont think pepls would be able to be HM 20 only few.

so as i mentioned up, will HM 10 and above will get their HM 1-10 Points back or how is it gone be?

13 minutes ago, iCapsule said:

so as i mentioned up, will HM 10 and above will get their HM 1-10 Points back or how is it gone be?

You can't get back something you never had, we never had those points, we'll get them after the patch. But to answer your question perfectly clear, Yes, you will get your HM level * 5 points to spend.

Just now, iCapsule said:

ofc you will get 5 points per lvl when u will lvl up... but eventually if u will be hm 20 u will just get 50 points while new player that he is hm 1 and will get up to hm 20 will get 100... so eventually new players or alts will get more power then veteran players that put lots of efforts, time and money on their chars that eventually will no longer will be that strong, thats how i see it.

i hope any Admin could answer on that

" you will get your HM level * 5 points to spend. " was I not clear enough? If you are hm 10 you will get 50 points, if you are hm 5 you will get 25 points. 

ofc you will get 5 points per lvl when u will lvl up... but eventually if u will be hm 20 u will just get 50 points while new player that he is hm 1 and will get up to hm 20 will get 100... so eventually new players or alts will get more power then veteran players that put lots of efforts, time and money on their chars that eventually will no longer will be that strong, thats how i see it.

i hope any Admin could answer on that

1 hour ago, Yndril said:

" you will get your HM level * 5 points to spend. " was I not clear enough? If you are hm 10 you will get 50 points, if you are hm 5 you will get 25 points. 

u mean u will get instantly 50 points if im hm 10?

It seems like some believe since they are already HM 10 they will be locked to only 50 point forever while some who is just hitting level 50 will continue to get their 5 points through HM 20 and end up with more. That is not how I understand it. you are hm 10 you get 50 pts 5 per hm level you level to hm 11 you get another 5 and so on

Archived