Complain About Gear Upgrade

Silver85

Hello, I really enjoy to play BnS, good storyline and awesome combo animation, but for me the gear it's too expansive and players have to play really  alot to accomplish that, I meant players like me who play just 2-3h per day can't afford that, so I suggest to make  a second cheap path on weapon and accessories (of course less powerfull than the other ones, cause is good for who has more time to have better equip) but just to help both players to have fun and have a decent equip. I also disagree on lost the gem slot after upgrade if already you unlocked it before. I can understand on Glaxy weapon since there is a completely new weapon and path. Hope my topics will help

• 3 weeks later...

I see that now, but hope you guys will make the Ivory Accessories upgradable, because the one you got from dungeon are less powerfull than the old Hogmoon one and with that the new ppl aren't able to do dungeons for gain the legendary one cause for sure there will be someone complain about low ap, I also hope a new path after theTrue Ivorymoon weapon so for the one who can't afford the legendary can keep going with that one^^ 

32 minutes ago, Silver85 said:

I see that now, but hope you guys will make the Ivory Accessories upgradable, because the one you got from dungeon are less powerfull than the old Hogmoon one and with that the new ppl aren't able to do dungeons for gain the legendary one cause for sure there will be someone complain about low ap, I also hope a new path after theTrue Ivorymoon weapon so for the one who can't afford the legendary can keep going with that one^^ 

Not true to be honest. You can reach over 600 AP with dungeon dropped accessories that are not legendaries and that is enough to do nearly all content except Naryu Foundry (thanks to players' requirements) and Skybreak Spire.

What has me right now is getting a tormented guantlet. As if getting the guantlet is not hard enough (reminds me of brightstone) its worse because tormented boxes seldom drop from dungeon runs. so much for making it easier. So now I decide ok I'll just gget enough gold to buy a key, cept I finally get enough only to realise 500n coin requires 50 so that in truth i only made enough gold to get 450. So now I need to make even more gold. This game.......tired of all the grind sometimes.

1 hour ago, Inzho said:

What has me right now is getting a tormented guantlet. As if getting the guantlet is not hard enough (reminds me of brightstone) its worse because tormented boxes seldom drop from dungeon runs. so much for making it easier.

I feel you. After having no successes after 40 runs in 6mans (got box maybe 6 times) I was like ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ it and asked my clan members to help me out in 4man. The droprate for boxes is so much better but sadly still it's tedious farm. 20 runs later still no Tormented weapon for my class. Not to mention I need two of them.

1 hour ago, KzE said:

The OP is right, the legendary gear routes are for nolifers. A 2nd, non-legendary route would be nice.

come on..really?

read the hint: "legendary" like..hmm..something that should ...be ..dunno..special? challenging? demanding? regardlessly if everyone above 650+ ap have it..  its price has been already nerfed, and im ok with that because endgame is shifting ahead. good. they will go on nerfing prices because content will go on shifting and on and on and on.

right now, do u want legendary? PAY the cheap price u have now. too expensive? wait next price nerf.

stop.

18 minutes ago, Shukran said:

come on..really?

read the hint: "legendary" like..hmm..something that should ...be ..dunno..special? challenging? demanding? regardlessly if everyone above 650+ ap have it..  its price has been already nerfed, and im ok with that because endgame is shifting ahead. good. they will go on nerfing prices because content will go on shifting and on and on and on.

right now, do u want legendary? PAY the cheap price u have now. too expensive? wait next price nerf.

stop.

This ^. Having Legendary is not required, you can still run most dungeons without one but since it is LEGENDARY having it handed to you would defeat it's purpose lol. They could however increase success rate of the premium stones which may make it look lesss tedious? But come on guys we just got a really good weapon path change that tbh (with the looks of forums) idk if the player base even deserves :/ 

1 hour ago, KzE said:

The OP is right, the legendary gear routes are for nolifers. A 2nd, non-legendary route would be nice.

So being smart and able to save money to upgrade is called a nolifer now? Hell, getting a legendary weapon/accessories is even easier than it was months ago. There's no need to throw out indirect insults.

5 hours ago, Silver85 said:

The accessories, Pinnacle, you're working towards to get now are better than the old Hongmoon accessories(minus the earring). The Pinnacle necklace is a mini version of a Legendary necklace and the Pinnacle Bracelet provides for crit damage which everyone wants. Pinnacle Ring has half the crit the old Hongmoon ring has but it's only a small crit loss.

You don't even need a Legendary weapon to get high AP. Getting 600+ is already easy enough and the base requirement for the little harder dungeons. Also getting a Legendary weapon is a hell of a lot easier now than it was months ago; everything is cheaper and more supply of them. You just have to actually take the time to save your money and realized it's going to take a while to get it, it's not going to take a week or two of saving. For some odd reason most people feel as though they have to progress to Legendary status for their weapon within a week or two after getting True Ivory or else they're not making progress/think it's too expensive to upgrade to Legendary.

10 minutes ago, KzE said:

I dont want legendary. I want a non-legendary gear route.

true scorpio. there is nothing above, moreover, if u put a non legendary path what s the reason for legendary tiself? really guys, read and understand your opinions before sharing them, it s nosense.

6 minutes ago, Shukran said:

true scorpio. there is nothing above, moreover, if u put a non legendary path what s the reason for legendary tiself? really guys, read and understand your opinions before sharing them, it s nosense.

You never played a game, where was more gear routes at same level?

2 minutes ago, KzE said:

You never played a game, where was more gear routes at same level?

IF even a single game gave you the option it doesnt mean

- that option should be in every other game

- that option is suited for every single game out here

moreover u actually HAVE 2 routes for same weapon: baleful and seraph. take them.  the natural upgrade of true scorpio is baleful or seraph. and thet have their cost. because that weapon is another level above true scorpio it mantein the same pattern we got in the past

- viridian transf stone era

- cinderland

- moonwater transf era milestone.

- silverfrost transf era milestone

- frozen stinger milestone

- moonstone milestone

- premium transf stone milestone

etc ()bored)

legendary need 1 (one) from 3 premiums. now. u have already a discount of 800+g. for the same weapon i payed 800g more obviously.

put in anotyher way:  let's say that legendary stage 1 gives 100ap for 100 stingers.

u want them to put 100 different non-legendary stages, which each costs 1 stinger. and gives 1ap each stage

at the end of the day

1legendary weapon x100stinger cost =100ap

100non-legendary weapons x 1 stinger cost = 100ap.

asking for something that costs develolping time just because a casual player who spend 2-3h a day  wants NOW a legendary weapon, is silly.

I'm amazed people are still complaining about how hard it is to gear up, I started a new character and played it for 4 days and it's maxed out other than legendary.  You get all of your accessories in 3 dungeon runs more often than not, and by the end of the story quests they give you all the gear you need to run every dungeon if everyone understands the mechanics.  You are strong enough now by the end of the story to 2-3 man every dungeon but the top 3 hard ones.  As for upgrading the weapon you only need 2!!! tormented weapons, find 1-3 friends and go for the 100 run Avalanche Den ap achievement and you'll have the weapons before you complete it.  Each run takes less than 10 minutes.

yes cuz first forl all I don't say new legendary weapon just normal path after the true ivorymoon, second one yes not everyone play all day in one game, ppl have life third point other game have different wepon and gear it's called balance though and who ever don't undarstand or say think before talk should at least play other MMPORG, I played Aion and FF XI and XIV now, there are all type of gear pro and not pro

speccialy now there is another legendary path and ppl will get 800+ ap and ppl who can't afford legendary now got 600+ ap cause no more accessory path also and then what's the point to put new dungeon if only ppl with high gear can enter?

IM ere stuck at ivory weapon because tormented doesnt want to drop from dungeons. Seriously I can even get the damn chest let alone get the specific weapon. They obviously nerfed the drop rate because i did 2,  6 man and 1,  4 man and no drop.

Agreed with OP, legendary weapon upgrade is stupidly expensive for too little benefits.

Why would I shell out over 1000G into upgrading from True Ivorymoon 10 to Baleful Stage 1 for 3 AP and -17% Dragoncall damage ? This is utter nonsense and gives zero incentive to play this game any longer. 

Not to mention every upgrade level costs more than 1000g alone, what's the point besides pushing the casual playerbase away from the game ? 

6 hours ago, Rysa said:

Agreed with OP, legendary weapon upgrade is stupidly expensive for too little benefits.

Why would I shell out over 1000G into upgrading from True Ivorymoon 10 to Baleful Stage 1 for 3 AP and -17% Dragoncall damage ? This is utter nonsense and gives zero incentive to play this game any longer. 

Not to mention every upgrade level costs more than 1000g alone, what's the point besides pushing the casual playerbase away from the game ? 

dont upgrade then... your words. too little benefits. but u want it....incoherent

It used to be guarantied drop on 4 man. did 2 more 4 man and nothing

8 hours ago, MonkeyDRuffy said:

Are you serious!? Sure?

3 runs is too low, do 100+ runs and then we can discuss about "nerfed weapon droprates" again, mate.

point still stands. if they wanted to make this easier for new players this is now a huge wall of rng and i have no silverfrost key and i wont spend 150 gold to get the damn key.

26 minutes ago, MonkeyDRuffy said:

Give me a proof for only this thesis, please.

what do you mean proof. I got my tormented weapon in 6 tries back when the first upgrade path change came out. got 6 chest and the 6 gave me weapon. and it used to be a guaranteed drop in 4 man before the removal of hm weapon when the new path was just added. It was chance to drop in 6 man and guaranteed drop for 4 man.

Archived