Any chance of changing the mite daily for MSP?

KnowNoFear

1 hour ago, Alysha Hawkeye said:

Every time you kill a Thrasher, you have a chance to get Magma.

Every time you kill a Magma, you have a chance to get mites.

So yeah, it is RNG-gated RNG, which is kind of stupid.

Nope, nope, and hell-to-the-nope! No way these quests should be RNG, this is bs. Seriously is there not enough RNG in this game? It's even RNG if the servers are gonna work worth a shit from day-to-day. It's bad enough the drops are RNG (ie I am 400+ runs of 6-man Masts and not a single WW weapon box) but to make these quests RNG to? LoL. You want players to 'enjoy' this new raid yet you take every chance you can to screw them as much as possible. Let us not forget the that other quest to kill 5, of whatever that thing is, that if you're not in the party that touches it first you get zero credit for it.

13 hours ago, KlausFlouride said:

Nope, nope, and hell-to-the-nope! No way these quests should be RNG, this is bs. Seriously is there not enough RNG in this game? It's even RNG if the servers are gonna work worth a shit from day-to-day. It's bad enough the drops are RNG (ie I am 400+ runs of 6-man Masts and not a single WW weapon box) but to make these quests RNG to? LoL. You want players to 'enjoy' this new raid yet you take every chance you can to screw them as much as possible. Let us not forget the that other quest to kill 5, of whatever that thing is, that if you're not in the party that touches it first you get zero credit for it.

WW weapon = wildwater weapon? I thought that weapon only dropped in 4-m masts, not 6-m masts. I always get the WW weapon drop in the 4m final boss. The drop rate from 6m dungeon is always shitty. The only reason why I run 6m dungeon is for soul shields and that's all.

Back to the topic, actually spawning mites are not hard if you are in the MSP party to do stage 1-4 or even up to stage 5 due to the amount of thrashers you need to kill (unless you are super lucky that you get the golden pig or golden mushroom all the time).

However, I do agree that the killing mites should be treated as dynamic quests because it is possible that you don't get mites to spawn within a single raid. It is better to replace the mites daily quest with killing mushrooms so that people won't be slacking off in MSP. The mites quests should be changed to dynamic quest like whenever the mites are spawned, you kill a certain number of mites to get the dynamic quest box.

9 hours ago, FrozenB said:

WW weapon = wildwater weapon? I thought that weapon only dropped in 4-m masts, not 6-m masts. I always get the WW weapon drop in the 4m final boss. The drop rate from 6m dungeon is always shitty. The only reason why I run 6m dungeon is for soul shields and that's all.

Back to the topic, actually spawning mites are not hard if you are in the MSP party to do stage 1-4 or even up to stage 5 due to the amount of thrashers you need to kill (unless you are super lucky that you get the golden pig or golden mushroom all the time).

However, I do agree that the killing mites should be treated as dynamic quests because it is possible that you don't get mites to spawn within a single raid. It is better to replace the mites daily quest with killing mushrooms so that people won't be slacking off in MSP. The mites quests should be changed to dynamic quest like whenever the mites are spawned, you kill a certain number of mites to get the dynamic quest box.

The WW weapon chest is listed as a drop from the dynamic, this has also been confirmed by a GM. So they either stealth removed it OR the drop rate in imperceptibly low (ie .01%). I have 4 toons that I run that zone with and not once have I seen that weapon or known anyone to get it from the 6 man.

8 minutes ago, KlausFlouride said:

I have 4 toons that I run that zone with and not once have I seen that weapon or known anyone to get it from the 6 man.

That's why you should do 4man. I believe you were the one who said it's because of ping but seriusly, 400 runs, come on, how long do you wanna wait for such an easy drop if you would do 4 man?

The quests should not be that random, yes, but honestly, I don't care if I don#t get them every day. It's 2 grasses and one of the event thing. Who really cares about that?

2 hours ago, SilentOne said:

SkyRNG Plains. I have never seen so much rng stuffed into one location. RNG soulshield chest-RNG soulshield-RNG good stats-RNG mob who RNG spawn quest mobs-RNG golden pigs/mushrooms. Its pretty bs

Well, to be honest, the legend ss is not that hard to obtain. It just takes time to collect them all because you can trade them with flowers at the NPC. If you complain legend ss is hard to obtain, then what about legend accessory? I think they are way harder to obtain.

Imagine they changed the legend ss to be only obtainable from the turtle main boss the same as the legend accessory and then once it dropped, you have to out-bid over the other 23 people in the party. Do you guys want this?

10 hours ago, NightFer said:

They are random and they will stay random for the future. Cmon guys, if NC change every little detail and make it damn easy whats the enjoyment of the game? You dont like the randomness? Move to the next game!

Dude it just a quest, not even one that give that much money, don't see how changing it a bit take the fun out of anything.

P.S. I ran midnight on both char yesterday, we got magma and when we kill him nothing again, he sure being a real b!tch lately 'haven't finish the quest for like 3 days now I believe, maybe If I was farming the area I would've tho'. 

An item you need a ton of to get an awesome gem, for a limited time only, until who knows when they'll include it in another event... On Taywong, there's usually a couple runs where people will form daily quest prioritized raids and farm thrashers until the mites spawn. I've managed to get them on 2 characters every day the last few days... but I have no idea if I'll have enough seeds to get the gem and hair style which I badly want. >_< Hopefully, they'll rotate these items into another event not too far in the future...

11 hours ago, NightFer said:

Its been like this in all other regions and noone complained about it. Why would you change something that is a part of the beauty of the raid anyways? Too lazy to run it more than once? Sad life.

Why do you know that they don't complain? Cuz no one complains in English on the forum of Taiwan, China, Japan and Korea servers, lol.

43 minutes ago, Alysha Hawkeye said:

Why do you know that they don't complain? Cuz no one complains in English on the forum of Taiwan, China, Japan and Korea servers, lol.

Because its the oldest raid in the game and its been out for maybe 2 years and yet they are nerfing newly released dungeons like  Automaton Lab, Ebondrake and Oblivion. The most fundamental nerf was in Automaton Lab like a few months after it was released. Do you think if people complained, MSP quests wouldve been reworked and fixed?

Archived