Second Player's Choice outfit rotation

Alysha Hawkeye

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/players-choice-costume-sale-2/

Which one will you vote for?

Personally, even though I already have them, I would give Midnight Detective and Millennium a vote.

Midnight Detective is same outfit set with Feline Risky. They have the same color tone.

20160720084114708-377.jpg

While it looks rubbish in other races, Millennium is decent on Lyn. And my trap want it.

2016-09-18_15-13-35_zpsdlqgfhgx.jpg

By the Blade of my Soul... is that cream of the crop? what a peasant like outfit, worst one there, if someone votes it, if it even gets 1% of the votes....

Millenium is just like hiding tomato sauce in your clothes, like a peasant would do.

The rest aren't bad, except some of them are recent outfits, let's get some new ones.

I think people should vote for either Wintertide, Midnight Detective or Chime. But just my opinion.

11 minutes ago, KlausFlouride said:

I will likely get several of these since I now have a BM alt unless they do something asinine and charge 1399 each for them.

Let's hope they don't make them more expensive compared to what they were previously. That would be just super greedy. -.-

Allegiance is pretty cool. I have it on my yun, its an outfit def worth bringing back imo. Along with some outfits they had when the game was still recent. For example Colourful Autumn, they should bring back outfits like these instead of the crap they have up here. Only one out of all of them that looks good is chime.

Archived