This topics to clear some points FM, KFM and Destroyer

Valiant

35 minutes ago, Southwind said:

What does it mean?

That mean it got a 50:50 every class with some advantage against BD and Destroyer cause freeze and break spin for 5 seconds.

1 hour ago, xVenny said:

FM is izi. I'm a destro as well and I think they're either all just ridiculously stupid or they need some kind of boost as well. I double the need to boost destro simply because we always get miniscule and useless updates with every next "balance" that they do as opposed to what other classes are given. At the very least they get to have more fun using new skills and the biggest update we have gotten since the launch is our grab which BD has as well.

You mean that update that make BD grab more powerful and like our ? with frontal block added to their grab ? We never got any good stuff 

1 hour ago, Southwind said:

XD nice one, FM is one of the most played class on server

Those statistics was based on 173879 lvl 50 characters from EU/NA servers (checked on October 2) database is currently offline due to bnstree.com page update)

Summoner 31709 (18.24%)
Force Master 30123 (17.32%)
Warlock 23901 (13.75%)
Destroyer 20123 (11.57%)
Assassin 18586 (10.69%)
Blade Master 17525 (10.08%)
Blade Dancer 13727 (7.89%)
Kung Fu Master 12922 (7.43%)
Soul Fighter

5263 (3.03%)

Than it about the number of FM that don't play pvp, Beside Database = amount of alts and main , I got FM alt myself and never used it

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Gratus said:

No. It's more or less even against every class, no big ups or downs.

Oh really? I could have sworn FM gets countered the most by every class, FM is by one of the most played classes with Sum as number 1 or 2 yet there are almost no FMs on pvp related ranks o,o

10 minutes ago, DeadlyCode said:

Oh really? I could have sworn FM gets countered the most by every class, FM is by one of the most played classes with Sum as number 1 or 2 yet there are almost no FMs on pvp related ranks o,o

But he has an FM low lvl alt that he never used, he's speaking from experience >_> 
でも。。。彼はFMをプレイしていない、多くの経験 (笑)

16 minutes ago, DeadlyCode said:

Then check the Korean or Chines ranking, Doesn't mean we got low number of people playing FM that there FM isn't good

Myself on ranking around of 40 didn't match against any FM for like weeks now

18 minutes ago, DeadlyCode said:

Destroyer don't counter FM, everyone can agree that it 50:50 shoot .

warlock doesn't counter FM as well and you will find many classes that doesn't counter them.

Maybe the only classes that able to counter FM is classes with high dps and nice blocking or Iframe like KFM or SF or BM, Sure they counter FM easily but special BM and SF right now can counter many classes due to their high power of damage 

23 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Then check the Korean or Chines ranking, Doesn't mean we got low number of people playing FM that there FM isn't good

Myself on ranking around of 40 didn't match against any FM for like weeks now

Destroyer don't counter FM, everyone can agree that it 50:50 shoot .

warlock doesn't counter FM as well and you will find many classes that doesn't counter them.

Maybe the only classes that able to counter FM is classes with high dps and nice blocking or Iframe like KFM or SF or BM, Sure they counter FM easily but special BM and SF right now can counter many classes due to their high power of damage 

We have skills that are still locked that other servers have open that would help us with other classes, and more balance patches that have yet to be implimented. That being said however, I HOPE that by the end of it all, all skills unlocked, equally geared people, and all balance patches applied, that all classes will be a equal match to each other and it'll come down to player skill alone (of course ping still plays a part, more so for some classes than other classes, but that can't be helped i suppose).  However, that is not the current state of things in the English published versions of the game, I don't particularly care too much about how classes are doing on other versions of the game, as those things do not apply to the game that we are playing right now. Thus, these types of arguments are fairly null and void. I'm currently studying each and every class and actively sparring and experimenting with friends to see how skills behave against other skills, and we are helping each other beat each other's classes. This has helped me a bit with such classes like summoner and blade dancer, even destroyer a bit. However, Fm doesn't seem to have the upper hand on any class, where some classes definitely seem to have the upper hand on FM (again, on this version of the game). 

HOWEVER, I also only base this on numbers, math, and personal experience with a bit of logic applied. I could be wrong, but I won't know until I can say that I know each class like the back of my hand, and ONLY then, can I truly make a REAL assessment. Something I suggest anyone do, before they go out of their way to make claims such as the kind that you made above. 

1 hour ago, Leodore said:

We have skills that are still locked that other servers have open that would help us with other classes, and more balance patches that have yet to be implimented. That being said however, I HOPE that by the end of it all, all skills unlocked, equally geared people, and all balance patches applied, that all classes will be a equal match to each other and it'll come down to player skill alone (of course ping still plays a part, more so for some classes than other classes, but that can't be helped i suppose).  However, that is not the current state of things in the English published versions of the game, I don't particularly care too much about how classes are doing on other versions of the game, as those things do not apply to the game that we are playing right now. Thus, these types of arguments are fairly null and void. I'm currently studying each and every class and actively sparring and experimenting with friends to see how skills behave against other skills, and we are helping each other beat each other's classes. This has helped me a bit with such classes like summoner and blade dancer, even destroyer a bit. However, Fm doesn't seem to have the upper hand on any class, where some classes definitely seem to have the upper hand on FM (again, on this version of the game). 

HOWEVER, I also only base this on numbers, math, and personal experience with a bit of logic applied. I could be wrong, but I won't know until I can say that I know each class like the back of my hand, and ONLY then, can I truly make a REAL assessment. Something I suggest anyone do, before they go out of their way to make claims such as the kind that you made above. 

What skills that been unlocked in other server ?

By my knowledge  so far that we got all skills right now, Every skill that is HM is unlocked in our skills so don't except much

So I think the problem lay on our server side, FM and every class got their HM skills unlocked so don't tell me now it problem of skills 

And maybe true FM doesn't have upper hand on other classes like most classes do, Destroyer got over summoner, BM got on everything now, Summoner on melee class and such

22 minutes ago, Valiant said:

What skills that been unlocked in other server ?

By my knowledge  so far that we got all skills right now, Every skill that is HM is unlocked in our skills so don't except much

So I think the problem lay on our server side, FM and every class got their HM skills unlocked so don't tell me now it problem of skills 

And maybe true FM doesn't have upper hand on other classes like most classes do, Destroyer got over summoner, BM got on everything now, Summoner on melee class and such

Other classes have all of their skills unlocked?!!? you're kidding me right? Only FM have skills still not available?? Please clarify, please say I'm misunderstanding...  I'm at work right now and can't log in, but FM has quite a few skills that we can see, but are still locked (by either level, or they are future HM skills, I do not know).

Edit: I only have one character and it's an FM, so i'm honestly clueless about this, I assumed other classes had this same thing, I really hope I'm right, because there are two very important skills for FM that are still locked that we can't use that would definitely help us in pvp ALOT, and from what I can tell watching some pvp tournaments of the asian servers, they seem to have at least one of these two important skills (the other one is difficult to tell just from watching). 

2 hours ago, Leodore said:

Other classes have all of their skills unlocked?!!? you're kidding me right? Only FM have skills still not available?? Please clarify, please say I'm misunderstanding...  I'm at work right now and can't log in, but FM has quite a few skills that we can see, but are still locked (by either level, or they are future HM skills, I do not know).

Edit: I only have one character and it's an FM, so i'm honestly clueless about this, I assumed other classes had this same thing, I really hope I'm right, because there are two very important skills for FM that are still locked that we can't use that would definitely help us in pvp ALOT, and from what I can tell watching some pvp tournaments of the asian servers, they seem to have at least one of these two important skills (the other one is difficult to tell just from watching). 

Nope, I'm not kidding

There many skills that didn't get unlocked in Korean version so far for any class , so yes we got all our HM skills right now

There many good skills for Destroyer as well, if they got unlocked it will improve Destroyer pvp style way more, For example : F grab would be able to charge and grab some blocking target, etc

All what I know for now, That every HM that you able to unlocked is available other are still locked into developing phase I think 

I honestly don't know what skills other versions have, to answer that question. I know that when I look at my skills on this version of our game, i see many that I can't learn, and specifcally 2 of them would make is a viable competitor in arena, and I feel like when I watch some asian tournament videos, i see some of these versions used (though I could be wrong). 

19 minutes ago, Leodore said:

I honestly don't know what skills other versions have, to answer that question. I know that when I look at my skills on this version of our game, i see many that I can't learn, and specifcally 2 of them would make is a viable competitor in arena, and I feel like when I watch some asian tournament videos, i see some of these versions used (though I could be wrong). 

This skills you talk about, You will find a note write on them called "A fabled Hongmoon secret Technique that can't be found" meaning they are not found yet or working

9 hours ago, Valiant said:

I'm not tired of my class, I just tired of people keep saying that is op and that is weak and that need whatever

I did say to clear stuff, and it's fine if I require an improve on my class in pve ? Is that a *cricket*ing problem for you ? Or you just enjoy seeing people helpless around in pve cause they stuck with low dps class?

In case you have not realised you are one of those people that keep saying what is op and that is weak and that need whatever. And just like you I am tired of these people :P

No I don't enjoy seeing people helpless around in pve, like I said I even rerolled to destroyer.

I just hope people that keeping saying what is op what is weak will realise that all class will have some area that they suffers in. Each class has their role and their area that they excel in. If you can't see that maybe you are indeed tired of your class, or maybe the class you are playing does not suit your purpose and you should consider choosing another class that can suit your needs.

47 minutes ago, Leodore said:

Do other versions of the game have these skills at all? 

No actually other regions do not have those skills at all, there are a lot of good looking skills for other class too locked under those description. And nobody knows will they ever be released.

1 hour ago, SoulsHunter said:

In case you have not realised you are one of those people that keep saying what is op and that is weak and that need whatever. And just like you I am tired of these people :P

No I don't enjoy seeing people helpless around in pve, like I said I even rerolled to destroyer.

I just hope people that keeping saying what is op what is weak will realise that all class will have some area that they suffers in. Each class has their role and their area that they excel in. If you can't see that maybe you are indeed tired of your class, or maybe the class you are playing does not suit your purpose and you should consider choosing another class that can suit your needs.

No actually other regions do not have those skills at all, there are a lot of good looking skills for other class too locked under those description. And nobody knows will they ever be released.

I think you have me confused for someone else, as the only thing I said was that ping is a factor for ping sensitive classes like FM, and that I do not know much about other classes, but I am currently studying. Also I said the bit about the HM skills being locked that I think would help alot. Just saying, I think you're barking up the wrong tree with the accusation of OP and not OP etc ect lol. Maybe you confused me for someone else though. 

1 hour ago, SoulsHunter said:

Can you tell me what Destroyer don't suffer at in pve ? As for Dps the lowest class, As for tank it would stand at 3rd or 4th place, Party helping with buffs none , Healing for party none, I think the only good thing destroyer is good at is grabing....Or wait they did pump BD with nice dps, same grab with badge to reset it and ofcourse immune for party ?

So tell me what other classes suffer at again ? Only in 1 field ? Destroyer suffer in every field at pve right now

16 minutes ago, Leodore said:

I think you have me confused for someone else, as the only thing I said was that ping is a factor for ping sensitive classes like FM, and that I do not know much about other classes, but I am currently studying. Also I said the bit about the HM skills being locked that I think would help alot. Just saying, I think you're barking up the wrong tree with the accusation of OP and not OP etc ect lol. Maybe you confused me for someone else though. 

We got the full skills with almost the last change, So don't except much until Korean get new stuff 

15 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Can you tell me what Destroyer don't suffer at in pve ? As for Dps the lowest class, As for tank it would stand at 3rd or 4th place, Party helping with buffs none , Healing for party none, I think the only good thing destroyer is good at is grabing....Or wait they did pump BD with nice dps, same grab with badge to reset it and ofcourse immune for party ?

So tell me what other classes suffer at again ? Only in 1 field ? Destroyer suffer in every field at pve right now

We got the full skills with almost the last change, So don't except much until Korean get new stuff 

I don't feel I'm suffering at all, I say again.  What can all the other classes do that a destroyer can't?  We can solo everything everyone else can, we can 2 man everything everyone else can, we can 4/6 man everything everyone else can.  Our dps is high enough to do all of the content, just because other people do more dps doesn't mean we suffer.

@Valiant

FM players are very active, just look on cross server dungeons under F8 or 6vs6, you will see many multiple FMs in partys, also many of them don't go on 1vs1 or ToI since FM is now trash there, and you will get mostly frustration there as FM. I wish devs will finally woke up, and do something about it. 

29 minutes ago, Southwind said:

@Valiant

FM players are very active, just look on cross server dungeons under F8 or 6vs6, you will see many multiple FMs in partys, also many of them don't go on 1vs1 or ToI since FM is now trash there, and you will get mostly frustration there as FM. I wish devs will finally woke up, and do something about it. 

FM is not trash god, It just you see many cancer BM with fire and you try to avoid them on 1v1

If FM was that trash no one would have get ranking with it right now at all

12 hours ago, Valiant said:

FM is not trash god, It just you see many cancer BM with fire and you try to avoid them on 1v1

If FM was that trash no one would have get ranking with it right now at all

% of FM able to reach gold+ rank is smallest among all classes, it is not impossible, but it is hardest for FM.

36 minutes ago, Southwind said:

% of FM able to reach gold+ rank is smallest among all classes, it is not impossible, but it is hardest for FM.

Well been gold is hard right now cause game are full with cancer BM, BD and assassin 

Infact I do remember when they used to say assassin had many hide ability and combo so destroyer dps is so high, Now all what I see that Assassin got more damage , more way to escapes

1 hour ago, 821031_1452549945 said:

how is that related to anything ;A; 

He just want to say that someone of them team behind Ncsoft, Like Destroyer fun fact he like it because it smashing people while infact, BM, Summoner and warlock smashing people easier xD

Archived