This topics to clear some points FM, KFM and Destroyer

Valiant

11 hours ago, Shukran said:

how do you think KFM feels after BM buff?

as i always say, KFM is an aurabot.

they could have called us "sona" (lol reference)

How do you think KFM/Destroyer/FM/most of classes feel after BM buff ?

So it not KFM problem only, Infact BM just destroyer pvp balance for every class include their natural counter summoner

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Valiant said:

How do you think KFM/Destroyer/FM/most of classes feel after BM buff ?

So it not KFM problem only, Infact BM just destroyer pvp balance for every class include their natural counter summoner

destroyer is a support dps class. the other class with similar properties is BD. no BM.

FM is the main ranged dps class, has shield, ice and easy double cc.

KFM is the counterpart of BM. "1v1" BM take agro over KFM 24/7, has hm block and dps.

KFM meanwhile can  take aggro and buff party dps. which can be done even by SIN. who do u think suffer more of BM buff?

2 hours ago, Shukran said:

destroyer is a support dps class. the other class with similar properties is BD. no BM.

KFM is the counterpart of BM. "1v1" BM take agro over KFM 24/7, has hm block and dps.

KFM meanwhile can  take aggro and buff party dps. which can be done even by SIN. who do u think suffer more of BM buff?

yes but also who said destroyer is supposed to be support dps and why is then fm main ranged dps class even with great support utility. grab and ressurection shield isnt that great of a support when rest of classes can buff whole party, save whole party from 1 shots, heal etc. so why is then destroyer counted as support and not rest? why do classes that can do better support do better dmg as well too? and again im only talking about pve since i dont pvp much (i think destro in pvp so far is okay)

and also dont mean it as attack i just want an explanation @.@ i see so many forum topics where ppl say nerf them they are suppose to be tank/support/heal and then same class page but they need buff cuz there is no such thing as roles in this games. 

36 minutes ago, 821031_1452549945 said:

yes but also who said destroyer is supposed to be support dps and why is then fm main ranged dps class even with great support utility. grab and ressurection shield isnt that great of a support when rest of classes can buff whole party, save whole party from 1 shots, heal etc. so why is then destroyer counted as support and not rest? why do classes that can do better support do better dmg as well too? and again im only talking about pve since i dont pvp much (i think destro in pvp so far is okay)

and also dont mean it as attack i just want an explanation @.@ i see so many forum topics where ppl say nerf them they are suppose to be tank/support/heal and then same class page but they need buff cuz there is no such thing as roles in this games. 

I meant:

KFM and BM raise threat to tank, so they are classified tanks.

destro and bd have restrain ability and dps ability, hence they are support dps.

fm is dps because great dmg and ranged because reasons. the other ranged class that count something is warlock. but warlock is outdps'd by FM. summoner dps ranged but heals, and threat if needed and res, so support.

rest of the adjectives i wrote was just to say what every class per role gives as bonus

11 hours ago, Shukran said:

First of all, Destroyer not a damn " Support" Classs

Destroyer are meant to be second tanker or second Dpser, That how any Berserk work in any damn game.

Okey let's talk about fact here, First of all how Destroyer is support class ? Cause they can grab or just shield someone that semi dead or grab them away from harm?

Then what about A BD who can grab, Gave a whole immune for party ? What about FM who can heal ,Protect, immune and shield you and ofcourse drag with their grab semi dead people away from harm  ?  Summoner ? That can heal, Protect and ofcourse their cat res any semi dead or dead people ? Maybe SF who can make a massive healing for you and res whole dead party? or maybe a Assassin or KFM that gave you a nice bonus of dps with fighting spirit while Assassin can ofcourse hide you and immune and ofcourse bypass you through mobs with flower or even move away semi dead or dead form harm? Ofcourse same apply for warlock, BM.

So that put Destroyer as the least support class ever ? Right ?

What about DPS ? Wait we all know that Destroyer is the least dpser class, So what do we get from all of that talk ? Ahhh yes Destroyer is no dpser nor a damn support , Destroyer just a carry and depend class on other.

Btw At first twin bosses in Asura, Do you notice that how every class able to switch from boss to boss during fight through a river without getting to die except Destroyer who can die easily . Why is that ? Cause every class got a nice 5 second of immune while Destroyer got none.

So that even say that Destroyer can't do a good solo for anything. Destroyer is the bottom of pve in general ?

So why are you sad about KFM again ? Because they consider as a second tanker after BM or because they are second fighting spirit in party ? Ohh that is so sad for real at least you not the bottom of both :) 

11 hours ago, Raizou said:

@Valiant

Watch from 2:50^^

I already did see that yesterday, Just another fancy skill that will do less damage, Trust me :)

On 19.11.2016 at 11:54 AM, Shukran said:

how do you think KFM feels after BM buff?

as i always say, KFM is an aurabot.

they could have called us "sona" (lol reference)

Yes, your personal dps was lower than BMs, but that difference was within reason. You were still top notch 13-15f runners. And even when you didn't tank in group setting, you still provided bluebuff, searing palm and tremor, which legitimized your slightly-off damage contribution.

In case of destroyers the damage difference is huge. And when they don't do their utility role in group setting (because there's a better grabber or the fight simply doesn't allow it) destroyers provide nothing at all to the party, they in fact slow it down.

Please don't compare KFMs to Des because that's just not fair.

Btw have you seen what a KFM with the new leg 3pc bonus can do ? I did and can assure you, you're getting your justice and then some. Destros don't.

As for the whole DPS support discussion, this needs to stop.

Look at soulburn. It provides a comparable dps boost to grab and is not conditioned by the fight, meaning it can always be used at the most opportune moment, on any boss. Do warlocks need to sacrifice any of their personal potential to provide it ? No.

Look at BDs. Their grab is repeatable, can be yolod with 1 button double CC. On top of that they can support with party-wide I-frames, And to do all that they need to sacrifice much less of their personal potential, if any at all. BDs are already legitimate damage dealers even on non-grab fights, and will become even stronger with the turtle SS bonus.

It's not the DPS support role that is bad about Destroyers. It's Destroyers that is bad about Destroyers.

6 hours ago, Valiant said:

First of all, Destroyer not a damn " Support" Classs

Destroyer are meant to be second tanker or second Dpser, That how any Berserk work in any damn game.

Okey let's talk about fact here, First of all how Destroyer is support class ? Cause they can grab or just shield someone that semi dead or grab them away from harm?

Then what about A BD who can grab, Gave a whole immune for party ? What about FM who can heal ,Protect, immune and shield you and ofcourse drag with their grab semi dead people away from harm  ?  Summoner ? That can heal, Protect and ofcourse their cat res any semi dead or dead people ? Maybe SF who can make a massive healing for you and res whole dead party? or maybe a Assassin or KFM that gave you a nice bonus of dps with fighting spirit while Assassin can ofcourse hide you and immune and ofcourse bypass you through mobs with flower or even move away semi dead or dead form harm? Ofcourse same apply for warlock, BM.

So that put Destroyer as the least support class ever ? Right ?

What about DPS ? Wait we all know that Destroyer is the least dpser class, So what do we get from all of that talk ? Ahhh yes Destroyer is no dpser nor a damn support , Destroyer just a carry and depend class on other.

Btw At first twin bosses in Asura, Do you notice that how every class able to switch from boss to boss during fight through a river without getting to die except Destroyer who can die easily . Why is that ? Cause every class got a nice 5 second of immune while Destroyer got none.

So that even say that Destroyer can't do a good solo for anything. Destroyer is the bottom of pve in general ?

So why are you sad about KFM again ? Because they consider as a second tanker after BM or because they are second fighting spirit in party ? Ohh that is so sad for real at least you not the bottom of both :) 

I already did see that yesterday, Just another fancy skill that will do less damage, Trust me :)

well, u dont seems to be someone who can support a discussion, considering i already explained what i think  about what i wrote. whatever.moreover u seems to feel offended for the words i used to describe destroyer. i try to be short.

ASSASSIN is the MAIN dps MELEE class in the game. second only to BM it seems.

so now we have the main dps class int he game. what happens when there is a class that fullfil a role? it makes other classes "supportive" to his role.

BD and Destro have a thing other classes dont have: Restrain skill. what is the effect of that skill? the effect of the skill is to CC opponent while allowing teammates to increase their damage. isnt it supportive?

destro has also a shield, the effect is to limit party damage. usefull? dont care. it is a skill u can decide to use. shattered boss, asura boss, your choice.

let's discuss about tankiness. destro has a minimum (if none) threat generator. without threat generators the more dps take the aggro of the mob. they removed the "threat negator" on some FM skill. which means that,. being FM the MAIN RANGED DPS CLASS, FM can outdps a destro taking aggro on him. which is BAD for party objectives.

so now, i dont really care what are your feeling about my words. because they are FACT and not personal opinions.,  go on

ASURA: KFM cannot pass through the river. so your point is denied. go on

KFM vs BM: in your bloody rage u didnt consider the relation "KFM :  BM = BD : DESTRO"  do u feel sad for destro? ok can i be sad for KFM? i can.

pve wise destro can "seems" to be weak, i agree. in my experience, anyway that goes from january to now, i never experienced a destro being kicked from a party. if u experienced this u met noobs or your stats were garbage. things u should deal with it.

i think i finished with you.

@genericnick : nowhere in my posts i wrote that destro is good, or bad or doesnt deserve love etc. KFM will get love in new patch? nice. but we are discussing about NOW. what if i tell you that in 2018 destro gets buffed? noone care.

about KFM: yeah infact if u read carefully i renamed KFM "aurabot" considering the 3 buffs we can use. but i am so bored with fire build that in my wind rotation i find it difficult or boring insert the 3 buffs rotation. probably i am bad. i can deal with it.

anyway, if u feel destroyer being plain bad, i suggest you to play 6v6. destro in 6v6 is pure CANCER. have fun while i scream my rage in it.

35 minutes ago, Shukran said:

anyway, if u feel destroyer being plain bad, i suggest you to play 6v6. destro in 6v6 is pure CANCER. have fun while i scream my rage in it.

I know Destroyer is cancer in 6v6 , But wait every class is cancer in 6v6

Maybe Destroyer is cancer just for grab or the red spin, But grab part is easy to avoid if you didn't get cc while red spin easy avoid if you stop regain his focus by hitting him or get hit by red spin

Btw since I think that you play with KFM ,REd spin is like your Iframe everyone hit into it then cry about pure evade you got or our endless spin.

But hey at least Destroyer don't have immune to run around with like other classes or endless Iframe so it easy to put them down special with warlock or summoner or FM.

while other classes like BD you can't avoid their double grab , you can't just put them down easily cause of immune, And list goes on, 6v6 is cancer in general anyway special if you got assassin and playing the balguon 6v6 

And in general I do agree with your idea, Yes KFM and Destroyer are the bottom of pve but still KFM have a better chance at pve than destroyer 

59 minutes ago, Shukran said:

@genericnick : nowhere in my posts i wrote that destro is good, or bad or doesnt deserve love etc. KFM will get love in new patch? nice. but we are discussing about NOW. what if i tell you that in 2018 destro gets buffed? noone care.

But I AM talking about NOW. Turtle shields are NOW. There are people with 5pc sets already. KFMs with 5pc set do some crazy magic (witnessed myself). The patch we have NOW, that went live 4 days ago, actually nerfed destroyers in comparison to other classes except for BMs and Sums.

1 hour ago, Shukran said:

Log into the game. Press F11. Check top 100 for Beluga and WWV. Get back to me your conclusions.

38 minutes ago, GenericNick said:

But I AM talking about NOW. Turtle shields are NOW. There are people with 5pc sets already. KFMs with 5pc set do some crazy magic (witnessed myself). The patch we have NOW, that went live 4 days ago, actually nerfed destroyers in comparison to other classes except for BMs and Sums.

Log into the game. Press F11. Check top 100 for Beluga and WWV. Get back to me your conclusions.

i dont know destro set. sorry i inform myself asap.

EU chart:

F11

1v1 

1_ WL

2_ BM

3_ DESTRO

3v3

11_ DESTRO

TOI

15_ DESTRO

6v6 beluga

34_ DESTRO

6v6 whirlwind

4_ DESTRO

show me KFM im lazy now

EDIT: i shown only the FIRST  DESTRON in each ranking. if u need me to count all the destro in every top 100 ask.

In none of my posts ever did I say Des were bad in equalized pvp ( 1v1/3v3 ).

We were talking exclusively about 6v6.

WWV ratings seriously skewed now, 4 days after rating reset when everyone is still 24/7ing MSP, but sure, lets even take that into consideration.

So look again at Beluga and WWV top 100 and tell me Are Destroyers are really THE cancer? If you look closely you'd see 2 other classes that deserve that word way more than destros. In 6v6, destroyers are Average.

1 hour ago, Shukran said:

i dont know destro set. sorry i inform myself asap.

EU chart:

F11

1v1 

1_ WL

2_ BM

3_ DESTRO

3v3

11_ DESTRO

TOI

15_ DESTRO

6v6 beluga

34_ DESTRO

6v6 whirlwind

4_ DESTRO

show me KFM im lazy now

EDIT: i shown only the FIRST  DESTRON in each ranking. if u need me to count all the destro in every top 100 ask.

1 hour ago, GenericNick said:

In none of my posts ever did I say Des were bad in equalized pvp ( 1v1/3v3 ).

We were talking exclusively about 6v6.

WWV ratings seriously skewed now, 4 days after rating reset when everyone is still 24/7ing MSP, but sure, lets even take that into consideration.

So look again at Beluga and WWV top 100 and tell me Are Destroyers are really THE cancer? If you look closely you'd see 2 other classes that deserve that word way more than destros. In 6v6, destroyers are Average.

Live from EU ranking.

First of all let's talk about PVE, Compare KFM performance to the amazing powerful Destroyer performance on Tower of infinity :

k2b5nk.png

Wait, What ? I thought KFM is the weakest ? 

How the hell there no Destroyer on top 10 of TOI ? Only like 4 KFMS ? Wow

Let's post something here about a 6v6 pvp match that their ranking is stable and didn't get reset last Wednesday on patch:

210aiom.jpg

Ohhh wait, Wow, KFM still on the top again ?

Thought KFM isn't really that good and Destroyer is better than them, As I said before Destroyer not cancer in 6v6

Let's talk about a 6v6 have been reset last Wednesday so nothing is stable here, But fine :

102pbiu.png

Ohhh finally, Destroyer above KFM but does that mean the ranking will stay like this ? We shall see

2aj4crd.png

And here is the picture for the lovely Powerful Pve damn useless SS we got, Yes only a 10% increase on wrath dps Lmao

And ofcourse Emberstomp cooldown decrease, Lol and Lol and more of lol

he asked for top 100. and i didnt posted picture to avoid any kind of name and shame (actually name and reward)

nowhere i stated that kfm is weak, i stated that BM >> KFM and it is clearly visible in the pictures.

yes set bonus is bad.

13 minutes ago, Shukran said:

he asked for top 100. and i didnt posted picture to avoid any kind of name and shame (actually name and reward)

nowhere i stated that kfm is weak, i stated that BM >> KFM and it is clearly visible in the pictures.

yes set bonus is bad.

And I'm very sad of that set bonus, Cause many topic was like " When we get midnight thing Destroyer going to get better with the SS"

So it seem like Destroyer going to be at bottom forever, Thank you NCsoft you really know how to make people hate your game

11 minutes ago, 821031_1452549945 said:

the legendary pve ss for destro is so trash plz remove it from game it is an eyesore -.-

I was like so hyper to buy it today, And when I did buy it and saw that 

I was like " thank you game, You are nice to Destroyer"

Like I never saw it around before and it was my first time to see it

43 minutes ago, Valiant said:

And I'm very sad of that set bonus, Cause many topic was like " When we get midnight thing Destroyer going to get better with the SS"

You misunderstood then. Up until BT raid gear destroyers are super trash tier. That's maybe ~3-4 content patches ahead, depending on how they release it. Combine that with even fewer encounters having openings for grabs and you're welcome in the realm of misery.

Another interesting thing - with the new announcements about new class / hm skill system came a rumour that EU/NA will be getting it really close after KR (just like it got SF and WL before content they came out with in KR ). In that scenario, all the changes will be again balanced around KR current gear progress, and will delay EU/NA destroyer catching up even more. Maybe even up until lvl 55 content. 

Destro is fine, it got a big weapon yo,and is extremely valuable in groups! That's what you're going to hear from Babbletr0n if someone asks anything about des on their next stream.

You know my advice. Reroll and discover how super fun it is not to suck.

54 minutes ago, GenericNick said:

You misunderstood then. Up until BT raid gear destroyers are super trash tier. That's maybe ~3-4 content patches ahead, depending on how they release it. Combine that with even fewer encounters having openings for grabs and you're welcome in the realm of misery.

Another interesting thing - with the new announcements about new class / hm skill system came a rumour that EU/NA will be getting it really close after KR (just like it got SF and WL before content they came out with in KR ). In that scenario, all the changes will be again balanced around KR current gear progress, and will delay EU/NA destroyer catching up even more. Maybe even up until lvl 55 content. 

Destro is fine, it got a big weapon yo,and is extremely valuable in groups! That's what you're going to hear from Babbletr0n if someone asks anything about des on their next stream.

You know my advice. Reroll and discover how super fun it is not to suck.

Lol , Very extremely valuable in groups ?

Tell that to groups in Midnight raids, They ask for KFM/Assassin fighting spirit or warlock buff 

xD

And we shall see how things goes, But yes people said Midnight 

Archived