This topics to clear some points FM, KFM and Destroyer

Valiant

Since most of topics now days talk about how lame FM became in Pvp and how KFM is the bottom of pvp list while Destroyer been the op class in the eyes of people.

Let's clear something here and yes I'm a Destroyer before you start to question and that come from Destroyer with a ranking of 30 to 40 in 1v1, 3v3 and 6v6 battlegrounds :

• First: FM is not really at the bottom of anything, Maybe you should check the first player over EU ranking which is by the way a FM, how they use their class to be on the top of classes ? 
  • Second: KFM is not a the bottom of anything really, I don't know how a class with a powerful 6 second evade and with good timing got a nice Iframe with extend 1 second after animation weak?
  • Third: Ahhh, Here my favorite topic Destroyer still a good or even a over powered class in 1v1; For real guys ? Destroyer is countered by BM, BD, FM, Sins, KFM, warlock and SF easily this days ,maybe with a chance of a 60:40 against FM but still FM got the upper hand while the only class is countered by destroyer is the summoner.

First:

May I ask every player who consider FM at the bottom of the line in pvp? How class with ability of 100-0 , endless free focus counter, 2 shield , amazing healing, Projectile protection, 2 escapes with 30 second only is weak or at the bottom and ofcourse free cc grab ? Your class can just toy around with spinning classes like BD and Destroyer, you almost able to disable all classes from charge towered you. you able to catch sin out of their hide and put them to their knee easily. 

Maybe you do feel been at the bottom because there many brainless BM right now with fire build spamming it at you, But after all you are counter by 2 or 3 classes at the most.

Second :

KFM at the bottom because what ? KFM got 3 nice Iframe with almost decent CD while able to tab in their evade for 6 second once player mistake attack you, Your three Iframe got 1 second extend Iframe after end of animation , You got a nice 100-0 skills that beside your ofcourse fighting spirit that force 2 escapes classes out of them easily.

As well as FM, Maybe you counter by 2 classes and that why you feel bad ? Maybe because BM just so op now and there many player out there make you feel like this ?

Third : 

Now here is my favorite topic, Someone crying about Destroyer been a brainless class and it so op in pvp. First off tell me something op about destroyer except their red Spin? Nothing right ?

I will talk about 6v6 first because I got many things to talk about here,

The person who keep crying about Red spin in 6v6, First off you stand in it and you attack them then you cry that they keep spamming it ? For real ? 

Red spin is a huge skills that consume focus, meaning if you stand away and stop attacking they are out of focus easily before you know it in like 15 second of total, Red spin is broken skill that got many gap that may break it by dragging skills.

Do you know how much Destroyer survive in 6v6 ? while every class able to have their amazing 100-0 skills beside their amazing escapes, Iframe and immune; Destroyer need to gave up on their blue buff for the love of the 100-0 red buff making them having 1 escape only, Destroyer need to gave up their stun on shield because they need it to protect themself and gave up Bltiz stun because they  need drag daze effect; you know that leave Destroyer with only red spin that work ever 1 min, Stun that work every 30 second, Shield that last 8 second, easy to break by attacking from behind or Defense ignore skills and ofcourse 45 second CD, 2 Iframe that work every 12 and 24 second while ofcourse only 3 daze effect one of them is mostly require defense to break  and only 1 knockdown and 18 second grab (saying you will use normal grab ) that work only if there cc on the target.

Tell me now how hard it bypass that crap ? Why I never see someone cry about how FM got ability of 100-0 , endless free focus counter, 2 shield , amazing healing, Projectile protection, 2 escapes with 30 second only is weak or at the bottom and free cc grab?or maybe cry about BD that got 2 immunes, escape from grab beside their normal escape, grab that require no cc and got the effect of destroyer grab (Blocking frontal attacks, Stacks of crit bonus and ofcourse resistant effect ) add to that their grab got bladestorm that make nice damage and add that they got badge that make them reset their grab, wow amazing ? No one cry about that for real ? Ofcourse same talk apply to every class

I will tell you a little story about tonight battleground, one of my team mate was FM against warlock and BM, He was able to keep counter, Shield himself and heal against them alone.
Once I showed up with my destroyer, You know what happen ? It was like they saw a little cute weak thing to attack and rekt me down easily with their stupid fire build and warlock dps add to them the rest of thrall skills bamp even with my 8 second shield it was useless since I got my back open.

And now let's talk about 1v1 for Destroyer and how they are amazing op there ? First off you know what warlock do against destroyer to win ? Ahh yes they put nice damage on you that enough to 100-0 then if you evade that you will get a thrall then a reset of their 100-0

And a good FM can toy around easily with destroyer ,So yah that there to put, KFM able to toy around with destroyer special if they stand still in their emberstomp while it hard to catch down KFM because Iframe and ofcourse their evade effect or counter skills, Mention counter how does it feel to have counter that require no focus and able to be spammed for both KFM and FM ? While Destroyer spin is easily breaking with pierce parry and ofcourse knockdown ?

And ofcourse as in other topic, Someone say it op that Destroyer got many Iframe and second escape ? For real Blue buff = no red buff = no 100-0 while that many Iframe is about what ? 1min to 12 second CD; Blue buff is 1 min CD, Red spin is 45 or 60 second CD while other 2 Iframe is 24 and 12 second 

SF and BM, The lovely thing I love about this classes ; BM got endless block that only can be breaking with our F knee while good BM able to spam and cancel block so it get wasted while ofcourse they drag me and stun me, got escape from my grab and they can at any second 100-0 with their no CD dragontongue,

now SF ? What the hell was on the mind of the person that created SF ? Giving them endless I frame, Powerful 100-0 , Able to 100-0 you while you are knockdown and break your defense ability skills for 5 second while you can't escape neither counter them , Powerful healing and for last their freeze effect.

Now I wanna put this final points here :

• Destroyer spin is worst version of BD spin, Both can be break by knockdown or Pierce parry skills while Destroyer Spin is more slower and destroyer can't regain focus during like BD.
  • Destroyer grab require cc not like BD or FM grab that require no cc, Destroyer grab can't put a nice damage on you like bladestorm or even hurl you away with unconscious effect for 30 second because it require 3 skill point in destroyer skill tree unlike BD and it very very slow (easy counter)
  • Destroyer got no immune skills beside their Blue buff like many other classes , Almost every class got like 30 second CD immune or shield that out side of their second grab while destroyer most of time need to use their immune with their second escape.
  • Destroyer shield is useless if you able to use pierce defense skills or step behind them and use cc , So yah don't mention it as immune or powerful skills you just can't use your mind and break it right
  • Destroyer got only 3 Iframe in total, Which is 12, 24 and 45 or 60 second Iframe while other classes got like what 3 Iframe with very short Cd with like 15 second at max for any of them ?
  • Destroyer is stupid designed that it got every useful skills on their F; Knee, Mighty clevee, Grab  which most of time mess up on each other while mention that destroyer got only 1 knockdown with 30 second because he need to gave up on the short knockdown with 18 second for their drag skill not like many other classes that have both
  • Destroyer need to gave up on most of their stun effect because they need something to break pierce while in same time need some shield to protect themself  

So after all of this , do you still think Destroyer is op and FM, KFM at the bottom ?

Destroyer is just a mess up right now in pve and we all can agree on that, Don't come now and say it op in pvp

Destroyer is just a decent class that able to make some difference in pvp but need alot of playing to master it beside some classes right now, Yes I talk about the brainless BD, Summoner, Warlock ,Sin.

That remind me of something, Since when stealth equal buff speed ? All I know that when someone want to hide either Ninja or something they need to move slow and make no noise, Why Blade and soul is the only game that gave a "Huge" speed buff during hide ? Like it the only game

Ofcourse that make them powerful in new designed battleground. 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You get stunned by red spin when your cat chases the destroyer.

When there's something blocking the line of sight, you can't control your cat (none of your cat skills work E/C/V/Q/X) and you get stunned to death.

So all you need to do is grab the summoner and throw it behind the brazier and they'll lose half of their skills...

You call that a brainless class?

1 hour ago, Abysmal said:

You get stunned by red spin when your cat chases the destroyer.

When there's something blocking the line of sight, you can't control your cat (none of your cat skills work E/C/V/Q/X) and you get stunned to death.

So all you need to do is grab the summoner and throw it behind the brazier and they'll lose half of their skills...

You call that a brainless class?

I said it early, The only problem you have is Destroyer otherwise everyone know summoner are just brainless against other classes

And blocking line of sight ? tell me more cause your cat keep messing up target for me

52 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Who knows how many ranks were gotten by boosting someone. I used to be a clan where one guy got his rank with help of other guy and not by his skills.

Ofcourse 

u cn ask about KFM being weak to any good pvper KFM.

considering some very good KFM switched to SF i can suppose:

_ KFM 100-0 is too "slow" and bait dependant.

_ SF has more iframe, more cc, more combo

_ BM beat KFM in burst dmg

_ KFM is too ping dependant

14 hours ago, Shukran said:

u cn ask about KFM being weak to any good pvper KFM.

considering some very good KFM switched to SF i can suppose:

_ KFM 100-0 is too "slow" and bait dependant.

_ SF has more iframe, more cc, more combo

_ BM beat KFM in burst dmg

_ KFM is too ping dependant

By the way if you did read what I did post above, I said KFM and FM right now just feel useless or weak because there many noobies BM smashing around with their new toy "Dragontongue"

And as you said yourself now, It problem against SF or BM because of this classes got endless tanking power and high dps that able to finish you in a blink 

2 hours ago, Valiant said:

By the way if you did read what I did post above, I said KFM and FM right now just feel useless or weak because there many noobies BM smashing around with their new toy "Dragontongue"

And as you said yourself now, It problem against SF or BM because of this classes got endless tanking power and high dps that able to finish you in a blink 

i didnt mean to be aggressive. i mean to focus on the class i main and the classes i playewd for fun and watched all around.

the only thing i can say about FM is:

i see a lot of FM in tourneys using certain skills (the ice hadouken on floor and the wombo combo with grab ) that noone ever used against me . i am pretty sure that , like KFM, FM should not spam skills but look for his moment to shine in combat.

1 hour ago, Shukran said:

i didnt mean to be aggressive. i mean to focus on the class i main and the classes i playewd for fun and watched all around.

the only thing i can say about FM is:

i see a lot of FM in tourneys using certain skills (the ice hadouken on floor and the wombo combo with grab ) that noone ever used against me . i am pretty sure that , like KFM, FM should not spam skills but look for his moment to shine in combat.

True, But I think game going to get a huge skill patch change soon

Korean didn't release anything last couple of month, So pray for the best

Also to note, that "wombo combo" also requires amazing ping in order to even do, not good ping, but amazing ping. Ping that seemingly seems to only exist for a few players on the NA/EU servers. It requires several things to happen quicker than most are able to achieve on these servers. There are also a few skills we can see locked behind HM skills that aren't released  yet that will really  help FM out it seems. In fact until we get the HM impact skill winning in pvp against certain classes is down right nearly impossible. Now that being said, in no way am I saying I am an amazing pvper, however, looking at averages of any class on our servers seems to tell a story. 

10 hours ago, Leodore said:

Also to note, that "wombo combo" also requires amazing ping in order to even do, not good ping, but amazing ping. Ping that seemingly seems to only exist for a few players on the NA/EU servers. It requires several things to happen quicker than most are able to achieve on these servers. There are also a few skills we can see locked behind HM skills that aren't released  yet that will really  help FM out it seems. In fact until we get the HM impact skill winning in pvp against certain classes is down right nearly impossible. Now that being said, in no way am I saying I am an amazing pvper, however, looking at averages of any class on our servers seems to tell a story. 

Ping is annoying thing that make EU/NA Blade and soul is the worst version ever, Because man people from different location and different ping

Like for ex : BD able to bladestorm someone because they can't counter them in time, Cause BD ping is lower than that person.

Like 100% most of top players are top cause they can act faster than average ranking player, Just look at them when they play; Just very fast respond that is all

36 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Ping is annoying thing that make EU/NA Blade and soul is the worst version ever, Because man people from different location and different ping

Like for ex : BD able to bladestorm someone because they can't counter them in time, Cause BD ping is lower than that person.

Like 100% most of top players are top cause they can act faster than average ranking player, Just look at them when they play; Just very fast respond that is all

I live relatively close to the servers, and I have a good ISP, and my ping isn't bad at all, but I can't achieve the ping required to do some of the combos and react in that 1frame spot during other people's combos. Even if a hold the button down so it'll press at the first chance it's able to, it's not quick enough due to ping I suppose. I really dunno, but i've researched the fm pvp strats and combos and what not, and frankly, I just can't do them. They aren't rocket science or anything crazy difficult, but just can't get them to work on my end. Ping is the only conclusion i'm left to. 

On 8.11.2016 at 9:55 PM, Valiant said:
  • First: FM is not really at the bottom of anything,

There are currently in EU:

289 gold+ ranked BMs
285 gold+ ranked Sins
235 gold+ ranked Summoners
218 gold+ ranked KFMs
200 gold+ ranked BDs
198 gold+ ranked Destroyers
140 gold+ ranked WLs
103 gold+ ranked SFs
90 gold+ ranked FMs

Better don't check FMs in ToI ranking, cause you may be scared.

GUYS

please, stop missinforming...

EU server

press F11

click on ALL RANKING

check ranking.

i list:

1_BM

2_BM

3_FM

4_BM

5_WL

6_WL

7_BD

8_SIN

9_DESTRO

10_FM

blaBLA

14_SUM

15_KFM

16_SF

TOP 50 PER CLASS:

BM:  11

FM: 4

WL: 5

SUMM: 6

BD: 5

DESTRO: 8

KFM: 6

SIN: 3

SF: 2

so, you can clearly read by yourself that there are strong FM in game.  the notorius "omg KFM op 100-0 no skill" is out of league devastated by BM burst. SF is not that populated, maybe because "difficulty" but 2 SF in top 50 with 1 in 16th position makes me think about that current whining on this thread.

if u cosider 6v6 only, this thread is supposed to be non existant , since 6v6 needs equip, level and skill/s .

so my question is: what are we talking about? if u aimed to NA only, u could have put a "[NA] this topic [...]"

This thread and other from same person, is just a person who is sick and tired of playing his class and refuse to reroll and keep asking other people to reroll for..... what? :S

I believe we can make our decision whether we want to reroll or not. If it makes you feels better, know that at least I rerolled...... to a destroyer just to see how much of it is true :P

2 hours ago, Valiant said:

Hooly crap. You actually think you do everything right and it's always either the game's fault or ping's fault or whatever...

14 minutes ago, Gratus said:

Hooly crap. You actually think you do everything right and it's always either the game's fault or ping's fault or whatever...

I agree, this is not "all", because player skill definitely plays a huge role in this, but also for very ping sensitive classes like FM, it does play a major role as well. I think we can both agree on this. 

3 hours ago, Gratus said:

Well yes it does affect me, Sometime two attacks happen in same time either on of the two attacks going to get in cc cause ping difference 

4 hours ago, Southwind said:

There are currently in EU:

289 gold+ ranked BMs
285 gold+ ranked Sins
235 gold+ ranked Summoners
218 gold+ ranked KFMs
200 gold+ ranked BDs
198 gold+ ranked Destroyers
140 gold+ ranked WLs
103 gold+ ranked SFs
90 gold+ ranked FMs

Better don't check FMs in ToI ranking, cause you may be scared.

Well are you saying it at the bottom cause low number of people play it ? Look at BM they are at top cause many play it ?

3 hours ago, SoulsHunter said:

This thread and other from same person, is just a person who is sick and tired of playing his class and refuse to reroll and keep asking other people to reroll for..... what? :S

I believe we can make our decision whether we want to reroll or not. If it makes you feels better, know that at least I rerolled...... to a destroyer just to see how much of it is true :P

I'm not tired of my class, I just tired of people keep saying that is op and that is weak and that need whatever

I did say to clear stuff, and it's fine if I require an improve on my class in pve ? Is that a *cricket*ing problem for you ? Or you just enjoy seeing people helpless around in pve cause they stuck with low dps class?

Concerning 6v6, keep in mind that it is a very hybrid place where the really good technical PvPers are underrepresented because they lack the gear and there's a big influx of top gear PvEers that can make the most silly beginner mistakes. Add to that the tactical component of braziers and horns and the feeling of class balance can be extremely different between individual people.

As a 1700 gold 6v6 KFM player, I would say KFM are a good middle field class for 6v6 that has strength and weaknesses in any setting, and I personally see not why on earth there are so few of them in gold rank. Maybe because the KFM player base is smaller as a whole.

Vs destroyers, I feel very confident as a KFM since they go red instead of blue in 6v6. My guess is that people perceive the destroyer as overpowered because an AoE damaging and CCing source is a major danger area that suddenly pops up in a confined area. If you have just two stupid people that do not know how to get out of the way of the spin, you have to act defensively for endless (10+) seconds, instead of getting the chance to switch over into the offense. So my guess is since you require team intelligence to counter red spin destroyers, they are stronger with it in 6v6 than normally.

This is also not unique, stealth camping sins for example are often countered better by one good player than by 3 mediocre ones.

Personally, I think destroyer and BD grab restraint is 3 times more dangerous than red spin in 6v6, and I am glad KFM are one of the few classes that can avoid these for the most time. ^_^'

54 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Well are you saying it at the bottom cause low number of people play it ? Look at BM they are at top cause many play it ?

XD nice one, FM is one of the most played class on server

Those statistics was based on 173879 lvl 50 characters from EU/NA servers (checked on October 2) database is currently offline due to bnstree.com page update)

Summoner 31709 (18.24%)
Force Master 30123 (17.32%)
Warlock 23901 (13.75%)
Destroyer 20123 (11.57%)
Assassin 18586 (10.69%)
Blade Master 17525 (10.08%)
Blade Dancer 13727 (7.89%)
Kung Fu Master 12922 (7.43%)
Soul Fighter

5263 (3.03%)

FM is izi. I'm a destro as well and I think they're either all just ridiculously stupid or they need some kind of boost as well. I double the need to boost destro simply because we always get miniscule and useless updates with every next "balance" that they do as opposed to what other classes are given. At the very least they get to have more fun using new skills and the biggest update we have gotten since the launch is our grab which BD has as well.

Archived