This topics to clear some points FM, KFM and Destroyer

Valiant

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, GenericNick said:

I think y'all got him wrong, he clearly misspelled the word Tickling.

true, In 6v6 I tickles everyone with Clevee around 4k damage while warlock/summoner/FM/other classes except SF and BM tickles me with 7k min to 15k maximum while BM or SF able to smash my face with powerful skills that can do from 15k to 25k  

1 hour ago, Raizou said:

I love this , 

BD do better grab, Summoner and SF res better than us ?? So what other things we do ? nothing really

We no heal or immune or Projectile  protection or tanking ?

This words just made me more angry and feel like quitting this game

Edited :

He did answer , That in korean they made change for skills and items, We shall hope for the best then

Well, he pretty much confirmed what I've been saying all along.

Destroyers won't get any buffs because of EU/NA situation and will remain unprecedented trash tier in PvE.

Situation will improve with Black Tower gear, which is 6 months away at the very least.

If your main activity in the game is not 1v1 / 3v3 - reroll now or quit the game. Those are the only 2 options that are actually healthy for you as a person.

ps

The thing about Des role in group being extremely valuable is just a spit in the face for any aware Destro player.

41 minutes ago, GenericNick said:

Well, he pretty much confirmed what I've been saying all along.

Destroyers won't get any buffs because of EU/NA situation and will remain unprecedented trash tier in PvE.

Situation will improve with Black Tower gear, which is 6 months away at the very least.

If your main activity in the game is not 1v1 / 3v3 - reroll now or quit the game. Those are the only 2 options that are actually healthy for you as a person.

ps

The thing about Des role in group being extremely valuable is just a spit in the face for any aware Destro player.

Can you please tell me what is Black tower ? Does it include skill change or nah?

Cause it seem like Korean changes have been cut for months now

1 hour ago, 821031_1452549945 said:

the legendary soul shield from there also new badges and souls etc will give us more value but still pretty trash even with these changes

You know when you mention some gear or badge, It come to my head that other classes going to get almost some benefits while ofcourse it could be more advanced to them like BD badge for example that reset grab

So gear for me = nothing ,Since it apply for all not us only

We need a redesigned patch just for our skills

Every class wants to be the hardest to kill, or be the highest DPS.
I don't understand the concept with this to be quite honest. 
I've never seen a destroyer denied a group because they are a destroyer. 

There is no mechanic in this game based on it's current content that would inspire this to happen either. 

I do believe that SSP needs reworking further to make it beneficial for melee classes all together, as right now, even with it's recent change, it doesn't seem to have done much good in improving that situation for melees. (as a FM, I have the utmost sympathy for you, and I could only imagine what it's like)

That being said, beyond that one dungeon/ feature, I've not seen anything that should inspire this kind of thread about destroyer.

I value them on my team in both PVE and PVP, and it seems most people do as well (or at least, if not value, then definitely not disdain).

You aren't supposed to be the highest DPS class, as far as i know, it was never presented to be that either. 

You have an amazing ability to survive in both pvp and pve, which is a great asset to any team, especially if other classes are working together to make each member benefit from their class's existence in the team. 

I've read this thread up and down, I see many complaints, but nothing that seem of substance. Some classes (looking at you BMs lol) are a bit broken to say the least right now, but I don't think the solution is to break more classes to compensate for it. Destroyers hold their own and do plenty of damage and don't require baby sitting in pvp or pve, which means you're an asset rather than a liability. 

Well now we can stop making all these topics.

1. Destroyers didnt show anything at world tournament (as expected).

2. Heard some info (probably confirmed tomorrow) that global class revamp/rebalance is incoming. Since as destroyer we have nowhere to fall i hope for some good news.

1 hour ago, Leodore said:

Every class wants to be the hardest to kill, or be the highest DPS.
I don't understand the concept with this to be quite honest. 
I've never seen a destroyer denied a group because they are a destroyer. 

There is no mechanic in this game based on it's current content that would inspire this to happen either. 

I do believe that SSP needs reworking further to make it beneficial for melee classes all together, as right now, even with it's recent change, it doesn't seem to have done much good in improving that situation for melees. (as a FM, I have the utmost sympathy for you, and I could only imagine what it's like)

That being said, beyond that one dungeon/ feature, I've not seen anything that should inspire this kind of thread about destroyer.

I value them on my team in both PVE and PVP, and it seems most people do as well (or at least, if not value, then definitely not disdain).

You aren't supposed to be the highest DPS class, as far as i know, it was never presented to be that either. 

You have an amazing ability to survive in both pvp and pve, which is a great asset to any team, especially if other classes are working together to make each member benefit from their class's existence in the team. 

I've read this thread up and down, I see many complaints, but nothing that seem of substance. Some classes (looking at you BMs lol) are a bit broken to say the least right now, but I don't think the solution is to break more classes to compensate for it. Destroyers hold their own and do plenty of damage and don't require baby sitting in pvp or pve, which means you're an asset rather than a liability. 

But you see, your logic is flawed.

Destroyers don't want to be the highest DPS class. They just don't want to see an equally geared and equally skilled character do 130-140% of their damange on a fight without grab (that means that beside lowest damage, they did not contribute ANY kind of suport to the party).

Surviving doesn't bring anything of use to the table. And by no means they are the most survivable class by the way.

Not to mention their utility role is done better ( grip reset cd ) by a class that also outdamages them that also supports the party with prolonged party-wide iframes.

If you really, honestly, don't see anything wrong with destroyers in PvE at this moment, please stay away from the discussion because you clearly have no clue what's going on. You're just being rude.

1 minute ago, GenericNick said:

But you see, your logic is flawed.

Destroyers don't want to be the highest DPS class. They just don't want to see an equally geared and equally skilled character do 130-140% of their damange on a fight without grab (that means that beside lowest damage, they did not contribute ANY kind of suport to the party).

Surviving doesn't bring anything of use to the table. And by no means they are the most survivable class by the way.

Not to mention their utility role is done better ( grip reset cd ) by a class that also outdamages them that also supports the party with prolonged party-wide iframes.

If you really, honestly, don't see anything wrong with destroyers in PvE at this moment, please stay away from the discussion because you clearly have no clue what's going on. You're just being rude.

that made me giggle lol

rude? me? lol funny, I think someone is projecting XD

I am voicing the experience from a non-destroyer from an outside perspective of the class and what I think of it, with a non-subjective point of view.

I assure you, I do not need your permission, nor your approval to do such. Got it? Cool. Glad we had this little chat :) 

Now back to the topic of this conversation. 

The balance in this game is far from perfect (and in some cases down right broken), hence why balance patches are always on their way. 

Balance in multi-class games is one of the most difficult things to perfect (if it's even possible while still having diversity among the classes)

Some classes even as equally geared are going to out damage you, sorry to break it to you.

I also have issues with balance in my class too (like several other classes as well), but if my name doesn't pop up in the top 4 dpsers in a party or something, then it certainly doesn't mean i'm worthless or didn't contribute.

Again, this content is not hard at the moment, so don't fret just yet lol. 

I value destroyers on my teams, pve and pvp. 
I've never seen destroyers get kicked from any party because they were a destroyer.

So, the class can't even come close to being called "useless" in pve. 

Destroyer, if I'm not mistaken is supposed to be the "1 man army" style class in this game.  I don't see why it would be a party buffing support class.

It'd also be ridiculous to think it would have highest DPS, as that would just be extremely over powered given it's kit. 

We have another balance patch soon to release on our servers, let's see what how it effects things. 

My hope is that it'll bring us closer to balance among the classes, but until I see it's effects with my own eyes, I'll just keep my hopes up until then. 

3 hours ago, Valiant said:

You know when you mention some gear or badge, It come to my head that other classes going to get almost some benefits while ofcourse it could be more advanced to them like BD badge for example that reset grab

So gear for me = nothing ,Since it apply for all not us only

We need a redesigned patch just for our skills

Dont missunderstand XD Im maining destro and I know that updates we will get is nothing exciting regarding play in pve (I didnt read most recent Korean ones since I took a break from BnS) More than anything I'd like to see skill redesign and maybe some smart changes like F key cluster*cricket* and more valuable dmg in pve. I wont talk for pvp cuz I dont pvp enough to talk about it. I just wanted to point out that we get abit better stuff later on but only trough gear.

4 minutes ago, GenericNick said:

And this is where you lost all your credibility as a participant in this discussion.

Skill change patches EU/NA is getting are balancing around Asian progress level. This lead to the EU/NA Blademaster abomination. Their patches buffed BM skill damage multipliers so much because BMs were getting, relatively to other classes, lesser of a boost from soulshield sets / soulbadges / items. But We got the buffed BM skills with none of that.

Got it ? Cool, glad we had this little chat.

:: yawn ::

I'll repeat, don't need your permission or approval ^_^

<3 

Carry on my wayward son 

13 minutes ago, Leodore said:

The balance in this game is far from perfect (and in some cases down right broken), hence why balance patches are always on their way. 

And this is where you lost all your credibility as a participant in this discussion.

Skill change patches EU/NA is getting are balancing around Asian progress level. This lead to the EU/NA Blademaster abomination. Their patches buffed BM skill damage multipliers so much because BMs were getting, relatively to other classes, lesser of a boost from soulshield sets / soulbadges / items. But We got the buffed BM skills with none of that.

EU/NA is not receiving ANY skill balance patches revolving around EU/NA region environment. And it damn well should. That's literally the whole point of the recent topics.

Got it ? Cool, glad we had this little chat.

8 hours ago, 821031_1452549945 said:

F key cluster*cricket* and more valuable dmg in pve. I wont talk for pvp cuz I dont pvp enough to talk about it. I just wanted to point out that we get abit better

This..This..This.

Hear me Korean devs...

have you ever feel amiss when you want to grab but need to daze first before that grab triggered ?

9 hours ago, Leodore said:

I am voicing the experience from a non-destroyer from an outside perspective of the class and what I think of it, with a non-subjective point of view.

And you see this is the whole issue. Do you really think you are qualified to say there is nothing wrong with the class if you do not actively play it your self? Do you also give reviews on products that you have never actually used yourself?

The only people really qualified to say if there is or isn't anything wrong with the class are the people actively playing it. Just because you don't see a problem when one is stood beside you doesn't mean there isn't a problem. That would be like me picking a random car on the road and saying there is not problem with it because it is able to drive and keep up with the speed limit.

28 minutes ago, Reaper00 said:

And you see this is the whole issue. Do you really think you are qualified to say there is nothing wrong with the class if you do not actively play it your self? Do you also give reviews on products that you have never actually used yourself?

The only people really qualified to say if there is or isn't anything wrong with the class are the people actively playing it. Just because you don't see a problem when one is stood beside you doesn't mean there isn't a problem. That would be like me picking a random car on the road and saying there is not problem with it because it is able to drive and keep up with the speed limit.

And you think that those who benefit directly from said changes should also be the decision makers I assume? Both concept are ridiculous, both from an insider and an outsider. Your opinions are highly subjective, where mine are highly objective. When you have both view points, you find a middle between the two.  I'm sure you have opinions about classes you haven't played at top level content either, does that make you a villain? nah, just an objective participant. But hey, let's throw shade I suppose? That works I guess lol

I never said nothing is wrong with the class, I also never said something is wrong with the class. However, I did say that I don't understand why there is such disdain for it when I've never witnessed anyone doing anything negative to a destroyer because they are a destroyer. I did state some good things the class has going for it on a basic level, and also how I appreciate destroyers on my team in both pvp and pve. 

I feel you didn't read my posts, and instead assumed quite a bit about them.

I also said that things are not balanced, and that balance patches for all classes  need to be implemented (that also includes destroyer btw). I also brought up how SSP was unfair to melee classes like destroyers and that I sympathize with ya'll on this issue.

I could have came on here, blasted people for qq'ing on the general discussion area (instead of the actual class specific area for destroyers), I could have said "git gud", I could have complained about how "OP" your class is because I died often to destroyers, however, I didn't. So please, step off your lil high horse, and understand that I'm voicing my opinion (opinion, not fact, not etched in stone fates for the class, not sworn in legislature that will dictate the future of destroyer, but MY personal OPINION as an objective participant).  

I'll say it again, I do not need your permission, nor your approval to do so. 

Thanks <3

Just now, Reaper00 said:

Never said you did. I also don't need your permission to disagree with your opinion. So about that high horse....

You didn't disagree with my opinion in your post, you disagreed with the concept of me giving an opinion at all lol. 
coming down from it yet? ^_^ 

I'd rather not argue, I didn't say anything mean or hurtful about your class, I actually said fairly kind and vague but accurate things. I don't understand the controversy O.o 

Some of you people seem to just go seeking for conflict I think -_-; 

Archived