Mr Ahmet leave the Game

AhmetCetin

Hello guys i am Mr Ahmet Warlock and i leave the game, i hope everyone can get spend nice time also if you want to any information about Warlock wth veteran player..

Dont play wth warlock, go to play wth Summoner cuz summoner main+strong character in ths game

I took a look at one of your earlier posts where you included your DPS meter with your gear I can assume that you simply dont know how to play warlock. I main warlock, and do 20k dps on a bad day without any legendaries, I have suboptimal soul shields resulting in about 4% less crit than you have as well. The problem you have with warlock is on your end, its that you dont know how to play it, not that it is a bad class.

Yes Warlock is bad at pvp, but good skill will still do alot there, and warlock really shines in PvE. The only person in my clan who does more dps than me routinely that I have run with is our BD with stage 6 legendary, stage 10 oath legendary necklace, 780 ap, maxed accessories, and optimal soul shields. I do more damage than most of my clan that has legendaries, without having one myself. How? because warlock is a very powerful DPS class if you know how to play it.

24 minutes ago, Dresmyr said:

I took a look at one of your earlier posts where you included your DPS meter with your gear I can assume that you simply dont know how to play warlock. I main warlock, and do 20k dps on a bad day without any legendaries, I have suboptimal soul shields resulting in about 4% less crit than you have as well. The problem you have with warlock is on your end, its that you dont know how to play it, not that it is a bad class.

Yes Warlock is bad at pvp, but good skill will still do alot there, and warlock really shines in PvE. The only person in my clan who does more dps than me routinely that I have run with is our BD with stage 6 legendary, stage 10 oath legendary necklace, 780 ap, maxed accessories, and optimal soul shields. I do more damage than most of my clan that has legendaries, without having one myself. How? because warlock is a very powerful DPS class if you know how to play it.

Because True Scorpion does more damage then legendary,

Warlock Role is Support DPS and Buffer, I enjoy play Warlock even this class is Glass Cannon, I am Veteran Player if u prefer play as Support with high Damage either u play aggressive, or not, warlock is fun class, mostly if u unlock the offal skill and asura ember skill u can have high survivability. and Soulburn is what everyone want in dungeon as booster.

As Warlock Veteran Player, i wanna know what u'r reason to quit as BnS player and suggest to other people not to play warlock?

don't say warlock bad at PVP, with low ping warlock can be great pvp if u know the technique 

1 hour ago, Rakasiwi said:

Warlock Role is Support DPS and Buffer, I enjoy play Warlock even this class is Glass Cannon, I am Veteran Player if u prefer play as Support with high Damage either u play aggressive, or not, warlock is fun class, mostly if u unlock the offal skill and asura ember skill u can have high survivability. and Soulburn is what everyone want in dungeon as booster.

As Warlock Veteran Player, i wanna know what u'r reason to quit as BnS player and suggest to other people not to play warlock?

don't say warlock bad at PVP, with low ping warlock can be great pvp if u know the technique 

Is it a support buffer or glass canon? Can't be both. They said its glass canon but you need a lot of hm skills just to do your basic rotations and the dps sucks as compared to fm who just has to spam left and right mouse buttons. I can see the glass not the canon there. Its more like late military rifle who shoots once and takes a shit ton to reload. And if you say its a support buff then warlock is not a necessity in parties like fm or BM who have party protection. He is probably most accepted in runs where they have insane AP and invite warlock just to do it 1 min faster. You as a warlock have 1 party buff that lasts 15sec with a 3 min cd. Its heavily reliant on crit to do damage and at a 200 ping your dark build is useless because it does the same dps as DC. This class is stuck in a loop of excuses. Oh its glass canon oh its support party buff whats next. It excels at nothing. its just there to make dungeon runs faster. If its glass canon then increase its dps and lower the reliance on crit. If you want it to be support just give it party protection skills and give him a bigger buff on sb cause all other classes like kfm or sin give the same crit damage boost in + crit chance on top of it.

Warlock needs HM skills to be good dps, this is true, and seraphs stage 6 gives less dps than true scorpio, this is also true.However according to my simulations baleful starts to out dps true scorpio at stage 4, even ignoring the resets. And I still do about the same dps as a BD with 100 more AP, 5% more crit, and like 2% more crit damage than me. You cant say that WL is not a good dps. Add on the soulburn, and the upcoming soulburn buff, and it should be obvious that for a dps role, you want a FM for defensive, or a WL for offense

1 hour ago, Dresmyr said:

Warlock needs HM skills to be good dps, this is true, and seraphs stage 6 gives less dps than true scorpio, this is also true.However according to my simulations baleful starts to out dps true scorpio at stage 4, even ignoring the resets. And I still do about the same dps as a BD with 100 more AP, 5% more crit, and like 2% more crit damage than me. You cant say that WL is not a good dps. Add on the soulburn, and the upcoming soulburn buff, and it should be obvious that for a dps role, you want a FM for defensive, or a WL for offense

Yeah your dps argument hasn't won me over yet. I have outdps summoners who had 150 more ap than me + legendary and have been out dps by other summoners with 50 ap less so you outdps BD means nothing. Im talking result for ease of use. You have FM and summoner spamming 2 buttons all day while you have to be mindful of all this shit with warlock just to keep up. 1 mistake and bye bye dps. Miss 1 leech or imprison on frost build and you are *cricket*ed and have to play the catch up game.You dont crit with helix welp try to start rotation again just hope that u have your rb hongmoon or you are *cricket*ed and have to rely on bombard criting 3 times for 3 ruptures. Warlock getting agro well say bye bye to your dps cause the glass will shatter really fast if you don't block or ss and those are the only 2 things keeping you alive cause *cricket* giving this canon some wheels to move away from enemy.No real Q and E i-frame to help the squishes. Warlock is the slowest class to solo anything just because it needs room to breathe to do it combos.

I really don't want  to bash this class so hard cause *cricket* it i love it to much despite the subpar performance it gives for the effort it requires. I love how it plays and its not just spam 2 buttons all day till insanity. This class needs some changes. Like lowering the crit requirement. That is a start. Having skills crit should help increase rotation damage not be a necessity just so you can do the rotation. If warlock skills do not crit you have a couple of seconds of void that you have to fill until all your skills are up.

As for the last point warlock is neither since fm can be both offense and defense but lets just roll with that and say wl is best offense. which would you choose for desolate tomb FM or WL. I already know the answer and that answer is why warlock will never be a necessity in a party and why i don't consider it a support class just like kfm and sin aren't support just because they have 1 party buff, hell Sin even has party protection. Why don't people consider Sin a support. Oh wait its because has great dps with the correct rotation has party buff and party protection and has a lot of escapes and i-frames. Doesn't rely on crit just to do basic rotation. I would have mained sin if my ping wasn't trash.

lol another op that thinks all other classes "spam 2 buttons all day" but only their class requires careful skill rotation, focus management, iframes, etc.

Maybe you should make an alt chief.

11 minutes ago, Whiteflashkevin said:

Yeah your dps argument hasn't won me over yet. I have outdps summoners who had 150 more ap than me + legendary and have been out dps by other summoners with 50 ap less so you outdps BD means nothing. Im talking result for ease of use. You have FM and summoner spamming 2 buttons all day while you have to be mindful of all this shit with warlock just to keep up. 1 mistake and bye bye dps. Miss 1 leech or imprison on frost build and you are *cricket*ed and have to play the catch up game.You dont crit with helix welp try to start rotation again just hope that u have your rb hongmoon or you are *cricket*ed and have to rely on bombard criting 3 times for 3 ruptures. Warlock getting agro well say bye bye to your dps cause the glass will shatter really fast if you don't block or ss and those are the only 2 things keeping you alive cause *cricket* giving this canon some wheels to move away from enemy.No real Q and E i-frame to help the squishes. Warlock is the slowest class to solo anything just because it needs room to breathe to do it combos.

I really don't want  to bash this class so hard cause *cricket* it i love it to much despite the subpar performance it gives for the effort it requires. I love how it plays and its not just spam 2 buttons all day till insanity. This class needs some changes. Like lowering the crit requirement. That is a start. Having skills crit should help increase rotation damage not be a necessity just so you can do the rotation. If warlock skills do not crit you have a couple of seconds of void that you have to fill until all your skills are up.

As for the last point warlock is neither since fm can be both offense and defense but lets just roll with that and say wl is best offense. which would you choose for desolate tomb FM or WL. I already know the answer and that answer is why warlock will never be a necessity in a party and why i don't consider it a support class just like kfm and sin aren't support just because they have 1 party buff, hell Sin even has party protection. Why don't people consider Sin a support. Oh wait its because has great dps with the correct rotation has party buff and party protection and has a lot of escapes and i-frames. Doesn't rely on crit just to do basic rotation. I would have mained sin if my ping wasn't trash.

8 hours ago, Whiteflashkevin said:

All right, since you seem to be running a bad build, let me link you to one for max DPS. one that you are okay if that helix doesnt crit, and one that does about the same damage as a force master with equal gear, since we all agree force master is one of the top dps classes. 

https://bnstree.com/WL/B13HaPtt

that build has a guide attached to it. Also note that I never called the warlock a support class, its not. But its also not a DPS class when you pick all the utility trees for abilities. What it is, is a class with great power, if you are willing to take the time to get your HM skills.

Also, for survival you can time block attacks, its what KFMs and BMs have to do too if they dont want to lose all their damage, you could also run around in circles like a FM does, and SS really is great for resisting those big AoEs, because doing so gives you more damage by resetting wingstorm CD.

@Dresmyr

I would not call that HM Volley+Helix build is the best dps build for the class. It all situational and depend on the pve boss you are fighting.

For example Mast 4man last boss. Dragoncall build is far more preferable for me. Since I can call a DC or two (if crit) during the 3 jumps, and able to pull whole Leech combo right after the charge + Imprison+dragoncall before running to another safe zone. Wingstorm+Helix build, on the other hand, is difficult to hit while the boss in the air.

@Whiteflashkevin

Warlock, so far, does not need Q/E iframe since I have not encountered any situation where I'm in-need of more iframes (maybe Desolate Tomb since I'm still not comfortable putting my fate on others' ability to group iframe). And you also don't need breathing room to cast anything. It's all about timing and knowing what your targets' doing. Another helpful skill is SNARE or your '2.' A lot of WL keep throwing it out randomly for no reason which disturbs and inconvenient me as another WL in same team and especially when I am tanking. I love WL and I use all kind of builds depending on my mood and ping. Dragoncall will always be the love my life in BnS and its 2.5s casting rarely inconvenient me even when I hold agro in a 4man dungeon.

As for FM vs WL. This I GREATLY disagree with you on.

On DPS front, let just give FM its glory unless the player is full of crap or something is wrong with their ping. On necessity, you ALWAYS want a Warlock on your team. FM can save you with their party iframe. Warlock can help you skip the mechanic so you won't even need the iframes. And it's not about the Soulburn, it's WHEN you use it that matters.

Given a party with Blade Master, Assassin, and Destroyer, and you want to pick a 4th member for your Yeti 4man with either a Warlock or Force Master. Assuming all are 600AP and equal mastery of their respective class, and ping. Who would you choose? FM or WL?

FM - can save iframe the group so they won't bother with picking up the ice and their DPS is no joke.

WL - can help you kill the Yeti before the ice can ever touch the ground. The way you do it is to save your Soulburn until right after the 3rd AoE jump, with a party of 600AP and combine with assassin blue buff, you can burn 30% HP of boss within SB duration. And if your party is any good or have higher stats, you can even kill it before the SB ends. If a WL use SB right in beginning, it'll only speed up the boss toward the ice phase. If a WL time their Soulburn correctly, they gonna save their team a lot of time and effort by skipping troublesome mechanics.

It's true that Warlock does not have much to outshine other class on many aspects. But I dare say it is the one class that can change party play dramatically and strategically and people should regret for running without a Warlock in the team.

I left because:

1.) Warlock is only PVE and 1v1 Arena pvp class

2.) Warlock not a mobil character, when i go 6v6 pvp i feel like Stone Gollem but dont have Gollem dps, look like a gollem cuz SLOW

3.) Only Warlock have casting time, other classs have no Any casting time, if you go 6v6 when you call thrall you need to wait 2 sec, when you try to use Vingstorm you need to wait 1 sec when you use Improsion you need to wait 1 sec, and ths is totaly bullshit, 1 sec incredible extremly much important for 6v6

4.) 6v6 battleground have so many bug, tree always close your screen in combat time, south and north monument circle have a bug, when you in combat all circle corner broke your walk, you need to jump for skip circle corner

5.) 6v6 Battle ground stones: when you are in combat if stones near from you, your screen goes to up and down 100 times under than 5 sec

6.) I spend so much time for make Seraph Stage 6, and i understand now Scorpio much more better than legendary weapon, ths is #1 fail system in all mmorpg game i never and ever seen like ths fail in my all life lol

7.) Every character %100 mobil, i mean you can save your life quickly if you play wth FM, Summo, Destroyer or you can run quickly combat area wth all character but you cant run wth Warlock, Sb duration sucks, time distortion are allready pass 2 sec its never and ever efffect qiuckly

I can write more than 50 fail about warlock but i really dont have time for that

I left cuz i wanna play pvp anymore, i get bored everyday farm same dungeon, every day same shitt= necro, yeti, gloom, nexus, cold storage, heaven mandate and all other dungeon every day again and again again again again.. Nothing more!! Need some pvp but bns have no experience about group pvp system "its my opinion" 

I cannot hold my self to telling 1 more bullshit: 

Assasin's: Characteristic ability in all game invisiblty but its not mean all the time invis ths is bullshit, assasin #1 weak but high dps in all game "not bns" assasin can get invis when he go to hunt but when he attack ths chaarcter cannot be invis anymore cuz its not fair cuz its impossible he can use invis when he need to run combat area and if some one still hit him he cannot go invis, if you make %100 invis assasin you must be put anti invis some skill or buff.. If youplay wth Warlock wth full max gear  6v6 and if enemy's have assasin you cant take monument, you cannot kill him, you cannot run, you can only use your all skill for survive

Summoner: Cannot be invis!!!!

Guys its bullshit if you have x3 better weapon and armor you must be kill all character, i was in again 6v6 and my enemy was "Easy hm-13" he's have 805 ap #1 Warlock in Eu about armor, weapon ap bla bla, but summoner "Abood hm-9 - 650 ap" was kill him easly lol, if  "Easy" play anygame wth like ths full #1 gear he can kill everyone wth max 3 skill, but you cannot kill in BNS and not about your playing its about your character incredible extremlu muıch weak!!

I just came to make dailys anymore and i will wait character change scroll and when it comes i will change my character to Summoner, much more better than x100000 times better than Warlock, if i go summoner i can play dirty anymore like other summoner.

On 09.09.2016 at 2:23 AM, Dresmyr said:

I can give you %100 guaranti you cannot play better than me, i never and ever pass any skill, you thng i am noob or somthng but you are wrong, lets make together 4 ppl party and check my dps and skill you will shock bro beleive me, you cant see my finger ultra mega fast.. I always play "0" fail wth all dungeon, in all Eu i am the first Desolate tomb 4 man runner and i always go dungeon farm wth "Luki, WarForYou, ForGlory,Xix, Muruyama" all in Chinese Gansgter and Pewpewpew clan member, and beleive me bro, only pro player can join us..

Pro player? Please, you don't even know how to spec your char, your rotation is bad and your arguments... Ok warlock isn't perfect, not a god mode, but with some skills and a good ping, you can have a great time. Well, feel free to reroll summoner :)

ZYZajA.jpg

DV spec? lol.

1 hour ago, MxxK said:

Pro player? Please, you don't even know how to spec your char, your rotation is bad and your arguments... Ok warlock isn't perfect, not a god mode, but with some skills and a good ping, you can have a great time. Well, feel free to reroll summoner :)

ZYZajA.jpg

DV spec? lol.

LoL ok can you please ask game support and say "where is fckng volley buff?" also every blue volley hits 5k basic damage + 2 sec reduce vingstorm + helix spam..

I'm not try to explain you about pve, i can use 3-4 difference build for check dps also ths picture about 620-650 ap FM vs 720 ap Warlock, go play WOW, diablo 3, black desert online, if you seen like ths bullshit i will never talk anymore,  also i talk about  6v6 i give you %100 quarantie, 1800+ rank players always kill #1 Warlock, ask your self WHY? Don say its about Soulborn i never use SB in 6v6 generaly pro warlock player never use SB in 6v6 cuz they have no team work, same place example MID, 4 enemy vs you, and same time 4 team member same place dosent care about you, everyone try to follow weak character and kill him quickly and generaly everytime Warlock=First Blood.

And talk about ths pic + dps meter, if i have %30 more damage than any character, i must be hit much more damage than weak character, probably you play so many game, ask your self if you have %30 more damage more crit and all others, and if weak character hit much more damage than you, what will you think? Also ths Volley build new and player use it for focus and helix spam. Also i try ths build wth Dummy+SSP and i hit 3k more damage per second..

Also beleive me if you play 6v6 and if you get 1900+ elo, 10 match later you will understand me and you will want to leave Warlock.

PS: MY all HM skilll open.. + my name "Mr Ahmet" in game come to spar wth me really i wanna see your ability..

You've got to be doing something wrong with that character.  I haven't played my warlock in months, decided to run that dungeon today on it and died twice and still pulled near 20k with 1/2 your gear.  I was near 30k most of the fight.  The only HM skill I have is helix.

Screenshot_160911_000_zpsxsnccvzs.jpg

7 hours ago, AhmetCetin said:

, if you seen like ths bullshit i will never talk anymore,  also i talk about  6v6 i give you %100 quarantie, 1800+ rank players always kill #1 Warlock, ask your self WHY? Don say its about Soulborn i never use SB in 6v6 generaly pro warlock player never use SB in 6v6 cuz they have no team work, same place example MID, 4 enemy vs you, and same time 4 team member same place dosent care about you, everyone try to follow weak character and kill him quickly and generaly everytime Warlock=First Blood.

Also beleive me if you play 6v6 and if you get 1900+ elo, 10 match later you will understand me and you will want to leave Warlock.

Lmao. U are only 1900+ because u use the dc bug in 6v6.  I dont know if this theard is a troll or something but u dont deserve to be anywhere near the rating that u are atm. And ofc people will focus u if u are bad.

22 hours ago, Dresmyr said:

All right, since you seem to be running a bad build, let me link you to one for max DPS. one that you are okay if that helix doesnt crit, and one that does about the same damage as a force master with equal gear, since we all agree force master is one of the top dps classes. 

https://bnstree.com/WL/B13HaPtt

that build has a guide attached to it. Also note that I never called the warlock a support class, its not. But its also not a DPS class when you pick all the utility trees for abilities. What it is, is a class with great power, if you are willing to take the time to get your HM skills.

Also, for survival you can time block attacks, its what KFMs and BMs have to do too if they dont want to lose all their damage, you could also run around in circles like a FM does, and SS really is great for resisting those big AoEs, because doing so gives you more damage by resetting wingstorm CD.

I told you i purposefully run Frost build because it has more dps with the skills i have. I know how to combine build but thank you either way for the consideration.

What it is, is a class with great power, if you are willing to take the time to get your HM skills.-You say that like it is that easy to do.This goes back to it needs high level gear and hm skills to do proper rotation. Been farming for those skills for months and nothing. Hm volley is also a pain because i need to do 4man asura and they don't accept anyone below 650 in there and my bad ping into the mix and we are set for another 4 years.And the ping seriously what the hell how do i get 200 ping when i live in eu with eu server and get the same ping other games have when i play in NA server.

Yes i am aware that i have a block but there are some times where you cant block an attack and 1 evade doesn't do the job. Case and point 4 man asura today. SS out of kens aoe circle and landed into gens aoe. Dead in 2 ticks because i didn't have any other escape. Tanking yeti is also another challenge sice you block the first 2 attacks and have to ss the third since it is a red aoe. If you move back you are screwed and he jumps at you with another aoe. If u evade him from the back you still cant get your ss in time for the third hit. Meanwhile you got sf dodging every single one of my attacks with its 8 resists. SF are the warlock killer i tell you. I haven't had that much trouble in pvp as some people make it to be since with most classes like bd and destro you can dominate. Sometimes even sin look easy even tho pve sin are a pain in the ass i have learned how to deal with them. 

The mos perfect example of why warlock needs escapes not just for pve but against kfm. Once you ss you are just in gods mercy and that flimsy shield isn't going to protect you from stunlock death of kfm. Your skill that gives speed is tied to pet so kfm is always up your ass resisting everything with full time speed increase buff.All pro warlock players say that warlock needs another i frame escape with Q and E.

10 hours ago, AhmetCetin said:

I can write more than 50 fail about warlock but i really dont have time for that

No offense to your expert-ness in the class you are bashing, but if you are anyway wiser, you would have left for that Summoner class before you came up with the 10th fail about Warlock.

Sure warlock don't fit right with many people, that's why there are 8 other classes for you to choose. But even with over 50 reasons you should not play the class, you still decide it was a good idea to invest money (for those AP gems and Aquamarine) and time to super gear (Seraph stage 6) a shiet of a class then finally call it unplayable? Totally convincing.

5 minutes ago, Ganhur said:

No offense to your expert-ness in the class you are bashing, but if you are anyway wiser, you would have left for that Summoner class before you came up with the 10th fail about Warlock.

Sure warlock don't fit right with many people, that's why there are 8 other classes for you to choose. But even with over 50 reasons you should not play the class, you still decide it was a good idea to invest money (for those AP gems and Aquamarine) and time to super gear (Seraph stage 6) a shiet of a class then finally call it unplayable? Totally convincing.

If he wanted just results he would had made a new main but you fail to realize that other people like the class and how it plays or how it animates. It likes unique features to the class. I can roll assassin or fm and just steamroll all the bosses. Brag how he is top dps and kill anything in the pvp arena that is lower than gold rank but other people just dont like those classes and would rather not spend their time upgrading a class they dont like . A boring desk job will give you more money but you wont enjoy it as much as following s hobby.

Even tho i left the game for pretty much the same reasons (daily daily daily ....fk off game). And i DO agree on some of his points on the class (we REALLY need more mobility and iframes). This guy is really bad at wl lol , met him a couple of times in 6v6 and he was trash tier lol . And for the "im pro and play with pro ppl" sorry dude , you are getting carried.

Archived